• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ToadBacon

Dont eat toads. Do eat bacon!
Im primarily an archer and I do have high lvl smithing, however I dont feel it is necessary, there are nice bows out there that dont need to be smithed. However as mentioned I do have smithing as it is easy to level and provides some tasty armor :)

Ghost town

Yes, the smithing is very important. If you can smith an ebony bow, then you can improve one that you find and double its damage. Same thing with the armor.

Touchstone

I concur with ghost town. Being able to improve found things is a serious highlight.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Thou can find many good bows in the game. Camps, dungeons, and side quests give you the opportunity to find some good ones.

MinersUndead

Im primarily an archer and I do have high lvl smithing, however I dont feel it is necessary, there are nice bows out there that dont need to be smithed. However as mentioned I do have smithing as it is easy to level and provides some tasty armor :)
Candy armor?

googalizer

You can find some really good ones on your own, but I have not yet found a bow that's been improved to the highest level, like Legendary....(not sure if that's the highest) So while you may find an awesome bow wouldn't it be better to take that awesome bow and make it awesomer.... You will need the perk that allows you to upgrade enchanted items....but still.....Smithing...Learn it!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts