• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Most op playstyle

• Archer

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Mage

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Warrior

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
The easiest build to feel powerful with is probably a Breton running Two-Handed (greatswords), Heavy Armor, Archery, Smithing, Enchanting, and Restoration. You're equipped to face virtually any threat, including those pesky high-level mages.

But in reality, play what you feel comfortable with. I don't use a build like that because I find it boring when you're too OP. A little challenge goes a long way for me.
What is it with you and Bretons? What, you like short dumpy and magic resistant? :)

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
#bretonmasterrace

Naw, you can play any race you want! I just happen to find enemy mages incredibly irksome.

Daelon DuLac

#bretonmasterrace

Naw, you can play any race you want! I just happen to find enemy mages incredibly irksome.
Oh! I so agree. I loathe mages, even when I'm playing one. I would rather face a 3 cave bears, 2 trolls and a dragon at level 14 as a pure mage without a follower than deal with a single mage (that actually happened in the Rift BTW). I just loathe mages. They apparently have unlimited magicka and have mastered wards. Those bastar***, those M)(*&^&(^(*(*(%%$# jerks!

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
#bretonmasterrace

Oh! I so agree. I loathe mages, even when I'm playing one. I would rather face a 3 cave bears, 2 trolls and a dragon at level 14 as a pure mage without a follower than deal with a single mage (that actually happened in the Rift BTW). I just loathe mages. They apparently have unlimited magicka and have mastered wards. Those bastar***, those M)(*&^&(^(*(*(%%$# jerks!
yep i agree mages seemto have unlimited magic, but when i see them pull that dagger out i know they screwed lol, a good tactic i have found, throw up a ward and charge at them, it you get close they will stop using magic and pull that itty bitty iron dagger out, then its just a dancing game of back up a foot or so, cast a spell then get close, and repeat till dead. also Runes can be a life saver if you have the quiet casting perk, poke on emage have them follow u back and lead them to the rune lol.

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
Ummm im kinda confused, title of thread is archer vs warrior vs mage and yet u ask witch is the easyest, i would say warrior but shield/one-handed one, but as for strongest i'd say mage, cuz wears no armour, and fastest cuz of it, also can paralize, makin other 2 defensless, if 1v1.

Daelon DuLac

Oh, I don't know. A mage is not all that powerful against a lot of critters and folks in Skyrim. My two-hander has the full 85% magic/element resistance cap and mages don't phase him at all. Go ahead mo-fo, spell me, blast me with lightning or try to blow me up with your fireballs. I shall split you atwain while laughing! :)

Papoy

doesnt matter, u cant resist paralize, sooner or later ull fall! Well, if we are speaking about 2 bots fighting, then yes, warrior definetly wins.

Daelon DuLac

doesnt matter, u cant resist paralize, sooner or later ull fall! Well, if we are speaking about 2 bots fighting, then yes, warrior definetly wins.
Sure, paralyze is a great spell, but I have never had an NPC cast it on me, ever.

Since it doesn't work on everything or everyone, I wonder if there's a level gap limit or if there is something else at work there.

Papoy

Sure, paralyze is a great spell, but I have never had an NPC cast it on me, ever.

Since it doesn't work on everything or everyone, I wonder if there's a level gap limit or if there is something else at work there.
well, yes i have agreed with u that if 2 NPC's would fight then warrior would win. IDK, never tried to paralize a dragon, but it can be blocked by a ward, it seems to work on every humanoid type foe.

Daelon DuLac

well, yes i have agreed with u that if 2 NPC's would fight then warrior would win. IDK, never tried to paralize a dragon, but it can be blocked by a ward, it seems to work on every humanoid type foe.
I don't think you can paralyze a dragon and I know that there are NPC's that cannot be paralyzed that are not creatures. That's why I asked the question.

Fortunately I don't really bother with paralyze. There's no need. Plus it ends up being a crutch because you don't have the skills to actually deal with your opponents so you have to make them unable to fight back. :)

Papoy

I don't think you can paralyze a dragon and I know that there are NPC's that cannot be paralyzed that are not creatures. That's why I asked the question.

Fortunately I don't really bother with paralyze. There's no need. Plus it ends up being a crutch because you don't have the skills to actually deal with your opponents so you have to make them unable to fight back. :)[/QUOTE]
ummm, what NPCs cnt be paralized? didnt meet any1 like that, maybe doz priests? didnt try it on em