Apprentice, Adept, Expert, Master Perks?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wolfen McGunz

I serve the Light with a swift blade of justice!
A friend of mine told me that it's better to just level your destruction and other magic by simply leveling up without adding perk points to the "apprentice destruction", "Adept Destruction".. etc...

He said that you will eventually be able to learn the higher spells anyways.

That way you have more points to use on other benefits.

What do you guys think?

mrlymric

I have no points in lock picking but I do have it at 85 but I have a complete set of lock pick gear I put on when I need to unlock anything and I can unlock anything Master and below with no problems and I do not need to put any points in the perk tree, same for pick pocketing I have no perks in the tree but I have kfull set forbear to pick pocket anyone and get away with.it it,

So the skills and perks all are not the same way some you can master and do not need to add any points but others you need to add those perk points

BUT with smithing, I need to add the perk points if I want to learn ,the higher skills to make better weapons and armor, so for Your question on needi g to add points to the Novice destruction, apprentice, adet, expert the master,. I would say yes, cause for o e they will help you learn higher level spells faster and cheaper to cast them. P,us left side of tree you need to choose one of your augments,. Example, Augmented Flames 2/2 then gety the nxt one that goes with it Intense Flames, now I would not advice grabbing all 3 augments in less you want everything, some usually choose flames and shock augment perks and the perks above those two augments to make the spell better and you definatly want
Destruction Dual Casting. Now Impact and Rune Master to me is waist of points but that's ,me, I hope this helped you than confuse you :):):)

Wolfen McGunz

I have no points in lock picking but I do have it at 85 but I have a complete set of lock pick gear I put on when I need to unlock anything and I can unlock anything Master and below with no problems and I do not need to put any points in the perk tree, same for pick pocketing I have no perks in the tree but I have kfull set forbear to pick pocket anyone and get away with.it it,

So the skills and perks all are not the same way some you can master and do not need to add any points but others you need to add those perk points

BUT with smithing, I need to add the perk points if I want to learn ,the higher skills to make better weapons and armor, so for Your question on needi g to add points to the Novice destruction, apprentice, adet, expert the master,. I would say yes, cause for o e they will help you learn higher level spells faster and cheaper to cast them. P,us left side of tree you need to choose one of your augments,. Example, Augmented Flames 2/2 then gety the nxt one that goes with it Intense Flames, now I would not advice grabbing all 3 augments in less you want everything, some usually choose flames and shock augment perks and the perks above those two augments to make the spell better and you definatly want
Destruction Dual Casting. Now Impact and Rune Master to me is waist of points but that's ,me, I hope this helped you than confuse you :):):)

No confused at all brother :)

Thanks for the advice; I didn't notice it before, but I'm glad you pointed out that upgrading up to master will help with keeping magicka cost down, and that there is huge!

mrlymric

I am very happy to help you:) please excuse my english, it isn't t.hat good lol.

Now here is a very fun advice, if your going pure Mage where your conjuring animals, undead ect,, to fight with you while your casting,your destruction spells, aye that can be ok fun, or you going spell sword, weapon in one ha d destruction spell in another hand and your going toe toe with the mobs, npc'c, that can be ok fun or you going full battle age, where. Conjugation, alterations and destruction is what makes you stand out but if you don't have a follower to help you fight, it Can be very nasty at times when doing High level mobs.

BUT here is something to think about. Take up Sneaking Skill to 100,. Then you can be one nasty sneaky Mage,. Here is an example, say ou need to enter a tomb full of vampires and necromancers, your sneaking thru the place. Very slow taking your time checking or surroundings,you check next room and see about 6 vampires and necromancers,. OH CRAP this can be bad, BUT wait your in sneak mode, your at the doorway of the room and being I sneak mode they have no clue that you are there, so you power up one badass fireball and unleash it on one of the mobs that is farthest from you, BAMM he is toasted dead, your laughing your ass off cause the rest of the mobs in the ,room has NO idea what just happen or where it Came from and for some odd reason or HUGE IF saw it come from the doorway or dark coner your in then you make a fast run away and go back in sneak mode then come back rinse and repeat till all is dead.

Tell me that doesn't give you a total rushi, rofl :):):)

Wolfen McGunz

I am very happy to help you:) please excuse my english, it isn't t.hat good lol.

Now here is a very fun advice, if your going pure Mage where your conjuring animals, undead ect,, to fight with you while your casting,your destruction spells, aye that can be ok fun, or you going spell sword, weapon in one ha d destruction spell in another hand and your going toe toe with the mobs, npc'c, that can be ok fun or you going full battle age, where. Conjugation, alterations and destruction is what makes you stand out but if you don't have a follower to help you fight, it Can be very nasty at times when doing High level mobs.

BUT here is something to think about. Take up Sneaking Skill to 100,. Then you can be one nasty sneaky Mage,. Here is an example, say ou need to enter a tomb full of vampires and necromancers, your sneaking thru the place. Very slow taking your time checking or surroundings,you check next room and see about 6 vampires and necromancers,. OH CRAP this can be bad, BUT wait your in sneak mode, your at the doorway of the room and being I sneak mode they have no clue that you are there, so you power up one badass fireball and unleash it on one of the mobs that is farthest from you, BAMM he is toasted dead, your laughing your ass off cause the rest of the mobs in the ,room has NO idea what just happen or where it Came from and for some odd reason or HUGE IF saw it come from the doorway or dark coner your in then you make a fast run away and go back in sneak mode then come back rinse and repeat till all is dead.

Tell me that doesn't give you a total rushi, rofl :):):)

Yeah I'm going to be creating a character kind of geared for this playstyle.

Not getting the Perks in Destruction ranks is only if you're going to enchant for free destruction. Then, you don't have to worry about Casting Costs. Otherwise, they're really helpful, especially in that school, so that you can spam twice as many Fireballs before your Magicka runs dry.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
A friend of mine told me that it's better to just level your destruction and other magic by simply leveling up without adding perk points to the "apprentice destruction", "Adept Destruction".. etc...

He said that you will eventually be able to learn the higher spells anyways.

That way you have more points to use on other benefits.

What do you guys think?

I never get any of the reduction perks except novice because you can cast all spells anyway if you put enough points in magicka/get reduction, only time I get those it its a prerequisite for a better perk, e.g. in alteration you need upto adept to get the stability perk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts