Anywhere for a Vampire to live?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sinistar

You want to know one of the most safest places in the game? Go to Labyrinthian and look for a igloo like dome in the middle. You walk inside and you'll find a skeleton on the ground. Next to his body you'll find a wooden mask and when you put it on you are transported back in time to a instanced room where no one can go. You'll find a bunch of chests as well as pots to store stuff in and a dragon priest mask rack which I won't go into detail on for spoilers. Anyway, yea that's one of my secret hideouts. You just go to Labyrinthian when your getting full and put the mask on and then store your stuff then carry on. Not the best hideout, but it is cool and one of the safest.

I know that one! On my Nord Dragon Priest/Paladin I had collected all of the Dragon Masks and ventured there. You can just access it without any of the masks? Seems like too cool of a hide-out to pass up. All of these options are very refreshing. Thought I'd just be a dark wanderer forever.

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
I looked on USEP and it said Rannveig`s Fast,a Nordic ruin south of Morthal is safe to store and I`m almost certain there is a bed there.I`d give you the link if I had any idea how to link stuff.:)
Copy the link, then paste it where in your comment box. It automatically turns into a clickable link.

The Seeker

I know that one! On my Nord Dragon Priest/Paladin I had collected all of the Dragon Masks and ventured there. You can just access it without any of the masks? Seems like too cool of a hide-out to pass up. All of these options are very refreshing. Thought I'd just be a dark wanderer forever.
No you don't need any of the masks besides the wooden one. I think it's such a neat place. However, you might have to contend with multiple frost troll's re-spawning after so long when going there, not a problem for me but someone else might really hate contending with frost trolls all the time.