PC Anyway to get off horses faster?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FushRoDahhh

Is there anyway I can get off of my horse faster? I can't stand how slow my guy goes whenever I get off my horse, especially when I'm being attacked, he just casually jumps off in the usual manner. Is there anyway of getting off the horse faster? This may be a dumb question, I know, but hey, I never figured it out.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Nope their is only one way or you could fall off the horse that would get them off faster

JClarke1953

Yeh, it's the same on the XBox, takes "7-forever's" to get off the dang horse. Usually if it's a fight, I'll make the horse gallop away a bit, then get off so I can get ready.

FushRoDahhh

Yeah I don't see why they didn't include a way of getting off of horses faster, especially in a battle. I know Red Dead Redemption and Assassin's Creed had better horse mechanics that allowed you to jump off the horse faster. It's not a huge problem, but it can get quite annoying when you come in contact with a few people out to kill whomever they pass.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts