Anyone think they'll rebuild Helgen in a future DLC?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
That would be pretty cool. Looked like a nice city before it was destroyed. Sorry if this post was considered a spoiler...I mean it does happen literally in the first 10 minutes of the game.

EleanorUnicorn

lol i dont think it's really a spoiler for anyone who has played the game, and if they hadn't then i guess they wouldn't be on this site! and there is probably a mod for 'helgen rebuilt' somewhere on the nexus or steam site (they have mods for everything, seriously), maybe one day they will do it for xbox/ps3 as well :)

I one of the unlucky PS3 Skyrim owners (probably the worst version of the game compared to 360 and PC and have to wait a whole extra month to get the DLC) but still play my copy of Skyrim religiously.

EleanorUnicorn

get a copy for pc, SERIOUSLY! i am addicted to modding my game, and i can't imagine ever playing without mods again :) they make the experience a million times better! i use about a hundred mods, all for different things, and my game is epic :D well worth the investment!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Not everyone can afford the kind of computer that is needed to play Skyrim. Hence, the console versions.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I play on the PS3 because I'm a geek like that. The glitches and plops might be a little hard to deal with, but I don't mind, at least I'm still playing the game. xD I call it a humble acceptance for being too poor to put my game into a PC.

I play on the PS3 because I'm a geek like that. The glitches and pl*** might be a little hard to deal with, but I don't mind, at least I'm still playing the game. xD I call it a humble acceptance for being too poor to put my game into a PC.

My thoughts exactly xD

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I have a computer that could easily handle Skyrim on high settings. I chose to play on the Xbox for several reasons, just as I did with Oblivion.

Firstly, I enjoy the cinematic experience. I sit on a comfy couch, not hunched over a keyboard. I dim the lights, I have the surround sound on. Say what you will about the 360's graphics capacity, the game looks impressive on my 55'' plasma flat screen. All of this adds to the immersion of the experience, for me.

When I'm on the computer, I have an ingrained need to multitask, chat, IM, check forums, play games in a window. That's fine for games like World of Warcraft, but The Elder Scrolls demands my full attention to really enjoy. On top of that, I can't trust myself not to use console commands. If I can cheat, I will cheat and the Xbox keeps me honest in The Elder Scrolls games.

On topic, seeing Helgan repaired would be interesting. The keep you go through to escape is certainly unique.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts