Anyone Play Monster Hunter besides me?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
I'm a die hard Monster Hunter fan I've played every one of them i'm currently playing Monster Hunter Tri online and was wondering if there was anyone that plays it also.
My character is
Rathalos HR55
Bowgun, LS, SNS, GS, hammer, and lance
I Also play as a medic often using health flute and my wide range to keep hunters alive throughout intense battles.

Duderino

can you play the new one of the DS lite? or is it only 3DS? I may have to dust off my Wii lol

and this is one more reasonI had a PS3 Between this, DC Universe and Uncharted I'm starting to feel at a loss lol

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
can you play the new one of the DS lite? or is it only 3DS? I may have to dust off my Wii lol

and this is one more reasonI had a PS3 Between this, DC Universe and Uncharted I'm starting to feel at a loss lol
Monster Hunter 3G is for 3DS, While they released Monster Hunter portable 3rd in japan Many U.S fans ordered it and created an english patch.
The wii version is Monster hunter tri and is the one im currently playing online atm

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts