anyone knows how to quickly do power attacks?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sebastián Piazza

Mother fluffer Jones
The thing is i really want to kill a dragon with a cool first person melee animation but i'm unable to pull it off :sadface:
i don't know what i'm doing wrong...
I'm a breton battle-mage type...
do you need perks in one-handed or two-handed for the power attacks and the kill animations trigger?
there's somewhat related to the enemy level?

lemmyjftw

Honestly I think it's based off of a probability factor. Because I've just normal attacked and gotten an animation. My theory is this: if you are going to hit for a high amount of damage you are more likely to receive an animation. Because when I fight guys that I can one shot, I get tons of animations, whereas when I'm fighting a dragon that takes more hits to kill, it lowers the probability of the animations. But no you do not need perks, but you won't get an animation from destruction spells just an FYI. With my unarmed fighter I get animations all the time, and slamming someone head first into the ground to break their neck is pretty sweet I must say.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts