Anyone know which quest? {Quest Reward Spoiler}

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Justin Kriegel

Way earlier in my game I recieved a random quest from someone running up to me (While fighting a dragon, no less, so I didn't have much time to read what exactly it was called) and wanted me to return a Lexicon to a Dwarven Ruin. I don't remember what the quest was called, but I remember that when I finished the quest, I was running for my life from something that was annihilating me. The only thing that I can think of what would help is the reward. All you get from doing it, as far as I know, is an active effect called "Ancient Knowledge" and it gives +25% bonus to Dwarven armor and Blacksmithing increases 15% faster.

Anyone know exactly which quest this is called?

Kasha

I wanna know as well, which ruin as the bone dragon in it. can you get mokoi mask(or how ever you spell it with its 17 "i"s) early

Justin Kriegel

If I remember correctly, you run into the skeletal dragon in Labyrinthian, and I got Morokei quite early. I did the college before I did anything else, but I recommend getting a few levels, because he hits like a frieght-train with his magic x_x

Kasha

If I remember correctly, you run into the skeletal dragon in Labyrinthian, and I got Morokei quite early. I did the college before I did anything else, but I recommend getting a few levels, because he hits like a frieght-train with his magic x_x
Can you get to the labyrinthian early or you have to to do the college missions, and its cool, i will come at him like a fat man strapped to a speeding forklift.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts