Anyone good at scripting, Help required

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shaun

DamnScouse
I have made a mod which enables werewolves to spawn at hunters spawn points. The mod is still in it's early stages, but I am trying to make it so the player has a chance to catch Lycanthropy when hit by a werewolf, similar to vampires.
I am not able to do scripting yet, so if anyone is able to make a script for me, or even teach me how to do it, it would be very much appreciated.
Here is the link to my mod so you are able to see what it is like.

Skyrim Nexus http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9588

Steam Workshop http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=10678

Konrik

Hi Shaun,
Do you want the infection to be immediate or do you want multiple stages progressing to full werewolf? And do you want the same werewolf as the companions, or are you going to do a phases of the moon and full moon=werewolf?

Shaun

DamnScouse
Hi Konrik
I would like the infection to take a few days to happen, so like after 3 days say you will have the ability to transform, and yes I would like it the same as the companions werewolf, I may in future though create werewolves separate to the companions ones

Konrik

Hi Shaun,
Check out this esp file. I think I got it all working. There is a problem with the disease where it shows disease resisted for everyone but the player. I'm sure that some tweaking could get it to work with npcs or companions.

I made a disease and a disease effect. I also edited the WerewolfBeastRace and put the disease on all the attacks except the ones that have the knockback on it. All my added items start with "konrik" so you can filter by that in the object window. I made a small room with a werewolf to hit you, just "coc warehouseww" in the console to go there.

Hope the file uploads ok.

Attachments

• KonrikWerewolves.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 3

Shaun

DamnScouse
Hi, I have just tested the mod and script, both in game and in the creation kit, when in the creation kit it say's it cannot find the script. Is the script perhaps in a folder and not in the .esp file?

trekie4ever

Just an idea.... maybe turning can be linked to the new moon or full moon. Heck even a quest that requires you to complete or once you turn every night you become a werewolf. Instructions on how to make a "potion of resist turning."

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Konrik

I think if you recompile the script that message will go away. If you search for "KonrikDisBoostHealthWerewolf" and open that magic effect you will see the script in the bottom right of the screen. Right click on it and select Edit source. Then click on build and compile. Should fix you right up!

And for the error message just say yes to all.

Konrik

Sorry Shaun, I guess you need the bsa file as well. This is my first mod so I'm not used to packaging them for other people to use. Here's a new zip file. I've also uploaded it into the steam workshop if this file doesn't work out.

Attachments

• KonrikWW.zip
    23.4 KB · Views: 3