Anyone else here using the Potion Glitch?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
The one that practically allows you to OHKO Alduin with a Iron Dagger and fall off the throat of the World and survive with nearly no damage?

Here's what I mean:

Moris

If taken to decent efficiency levels, even unglitched crafting makes the game pretty boring for me. I can't see the point of doing this at all. But then I play on PC and could just use the console to kill anything anyway.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
i never used it but i started getting pissed off at dragons always coming at me when i was roleplaying and did not want them there and didnt want to battle for minutes at a time. so i made a few overpowerd weapons and i love it i keep a bow and sword overpowerd in my inventory if i dont feel like having epic battles. also i played the game 550 hours with my main charachter and thought is this really the best weapon i can get fluff that i should be a god by now.

Moris

Yeah, dragons can be annoying. These days, I generally don't even start the main quest until I'm around level 40 and already have most of the shouts (though not activated, obviously) and have visited all of the lairs.

I mean, dragons were fun to deal with for my first 12 characters, but I find I'm enjoying dragon-free low-level high difficulty play much more. It's kind of a relief NOT to be the dragonborn for a while, ya know?