Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
All Nords will bow before their Elven overlords. I've always hated Talos.

"This is it men! It's time to make this city ours! We come to this moment carried by the sacrifices and the courage of our fellows. Those who have fallen. And those still bearing the shields to our right. On this day, our enemy will know the fullness of our determination, the true depth of our anger, and the exalted righteousness of our cause. The gods are watching. The spirits of our ancestors are stirring. And the men under suns yet to dawn will be transformed by what we do here today. Fear neither pain, nor darkness. For Sovngarde awaits those who die with weapons in their hands, and courage in their hearts. We now fight our way to Castle Dour to cut the head off the legion itself! And in that moment, the gods will look down and see Skyrim as she was meant to be. Full of Nords who are mighty, powerful, and free! Ready now! Everyone, with me! For the sons and daughters of Skyrim!" - Ulfric Stormcloak... The true High king of Skyrim

You may of defeated The Empire by forcing them to sign the treaty, but you did not defeat the Nords. Best you remember how a Nord and his 500 companions drove your ancestors out of Skyrim and turned it to Nord human land. I guess you didn't learn your lesson there.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
oh i forgot about ancano and isnt he meant to be one of the thalmors best considering he got the important job of spying on the college. the thalmor probably wanted the eye of magnus so they could worship it. i have a question the emperor runs the empire but who is the head of the thalmor is there a king of the thalmor as such or are they just unorganised.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

oh i forgot about ancano and isnt he meant to be one of the thalmors best considering he got the important job of spying on the college. the thalmor probably wanted the eye of magnus so they could worship it. i have a question the emperor runs the empire but who is the head of the thalmor is there a king of the thalmor as such or are they just unorganised.

Well, in Skyrim Elenwen is the big momma of the Thalmor, I think.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Just send In Wuuthrad.

Sent with my mind.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
oh yea elenwen. i wonder who her superiors are maybe the thalmor are run by a council or something then. all i know is i wanna kill the head of there evil organisation lol.

Klotar

" The Storm Cloaks are the true sons and daughters of Skyrim. I once sought out to be a Legate in the Empire, but now I spit at the name. The Storm Cloaks fight for freedom and honor, while the Empire fight for slavery and forbidding Talos as a god. The Storm Cloaks will defeat the Empire and the Thalmor with it. The Thalmor must not know the true power of the Nords, if they did then they would have ran away long ago. The era of the Storm Cloaks is upon us. All hail the true sons and daughters of Skyrim. For the true high king of Skyrim, Ulfric StormCloak!" -Klotar

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
"This is it men! It's time to make this city ours! We come to this moment carried by the sacrifices and the courage of our fellows. Those who have fallen. And those still bearing the shields to our right. On this day, our enemy will know the fullness of our determination, the true depth of our anger, and the exalted righteousness of our cause. The gods are watching. The spirits of our ancestors are stirring. And the men under suns yet to dawn will be transformed by what we do here today. Fear neither pain, nor darkness. For Sovngarde awaits those who die with weapons in their hands, and courage in their hearts. We now fight our way to Castle Dour to cut the head off the legion itself! And in that moment, the gods will look down and see Skyrim as she was meant to be. Full of Nords who are mighty, powerful, and free! Ready now! Everyone, with me! For the sons and daughters of Skyrim!" - Ulfric Stormcloak... The true High king of Skyrim

You may of defeated The Empire by forcing them to sign the treaty, but you did not defeat the Nords. Best you remember how a Nord and his 500 companions drove your ancestors out of Skyrim and turned it to Nord human land. I guess you didn't learn your lesson there.

TALVv.gif

And Ysgramor and the 500 weren't nord, they were Atmoran.

Harc

Big Hog
I haven't anything nasty too say about your beliefs for the mer. I respect your opinions and I believe everyone is allowed to have one, I was just wanting to know if anyone else out there supports the elves. I guess not :D

Harc

Big Hog
Elenwen is the ambassador of the thalmor in skyrim, she is in charge of making sure the thalmor soldiers and justiciars do their jobs. In my case for role playing, she is my cousin and I have the highest position in the court of wizardry in the thalmor. The grand Mage.

Harc

Big Hog
" The Storm Cloaks are the true sons and daughters of Skyrim. I once sought out to be a Legate in the Empire, but now I spit at the name. The Storm Cloaks fight for freedom and honor, while the Empire fight for slavery and forbidding Talos as a god. The Storm Cloaks will defeat the Empire and the Thalmor with it. The Thalmor must not know the true power of the Nords, if they did then they would have ran away long ago. The era of the Storm Cloaks is upon us. All hail the true sons and daughters of Skyrim. For the true high king of Skyrim, Ulfric StormCloak!" -Klotar
During one of my aimless travels through skyrim, I witnessed a trio of thalmor justiciars (1 wizard 2 soldiers) battle a trio of Stormcloaks, the Mage lighting bolted one Stormcloak to death, while the soldiers were blocking the 2 handed barbaric weapons and bashing the Stormcloaks with their axes and maces. Lets improve this situation by saying 100 versus 100, for every 2 thalmor soldiers there is one thalmor wizard, not to mention the thalmor guardians which wear glass armor, oh and thalmor soldiers have better armor too, and the mages can create magical armor with spells. I don't wanna hear "go cast your fancy magic somewhere else!"

Klotar

During one of my aimless travels through skyrim, I witnessed a trio of thalmor justiciars (1 wizard 2 soldiers) battle a trio of Stormcloaks, the Mage lighting bolted one Stormcloak to death, while the soldiers were blocking the 2 handed barbaric weapons and bashing the Stormcloaks with their axes and maces. Lets improve this situation by saying 100 versus 100, for every 2 thalmor soldiers there is one thalmor wizard, not to mention the thalmor guardians which wear glass armor, oh and thalmor soldiers have better armor too, and the mages can create magical armor with spells. I don't wanna hear "go cast your fancy magic somewhere else!"

If the Thalmor are as powerful as you think they are, how come people are still rebelling. There is still a whole army against the Thalmor. It's because they are not that powerful. Maybe they are good at magic but with fighting, they are not as good as the Redguard, if the Redguard support the Storm Cloaks then Storm Cloaks win.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

If the Thalmor are as powerful as you think they are, how come people are still rebelling. There is still a whole army against the Thalmor. It's because they are not that powerful. Maybe they are good at magic but with fighting, they are not as good as the Redguard, if the Redguard support the Storm Cloaks then Storm Cloaks win.

Um, if the Thalmor wiped out the Stormcloaks we wouldn't have a side to choose between the Stormcloaks and Empire. :'(

Harc

Big Hog
Your forgetting that we have support from the best archers in tamriel, the bosmer, they hold positions as thalmor archers. Hell, I've seen some bosmer thalmor wizards. We also have every province that we have conquered including the imperial legion.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Sorry. I'm an Argonian supremacist (I can't help but think I spelled that wrong). We kicked the Dunmer's ass for enslaving us, so if you Altmer try to enslave us, well...let's just say...take the hint and enslave another race of Anthropomorphic Reptiles.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Well, scratch the "supremacist" (I still think I'm spelling that word wrong), I'm an Argonian enthusiast, not supremacist.