Anybody problem-free? (in regards to PC)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brother

My PC is really not meant to handle such a demanding game so it overheats and shuts down and the game has a few graphical glitches but the game itself does everything it's supposed to.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I've had two crashes but my system is actually well BELOW the specs to play the game. Neither of the crashes seemed linked to any specific in-game thing. I'm guessing is was just my own system vomiting.

There are a few glitchy annoyances. I have a terrible time clicking on the "MISC" submenus in inventory and at shops. I'm not sure if it's mapped differently than, say, "APPAREL" or whatever. I did have one weird thing in the Dwemer ruins where the journals seemed to get hosed, but when I talked to the quest-giver, it gave me credit anyway.

Now since my system is below spec, I am playing with the graphics turned way down, so that may be a reason I don't have many of the problems other folks do. My machine does overheat on occasion when I'm playing as well but I've gotten one of those laptop cooler thingies that has helped considerably.