Spoiler Any suggestions for the master thief?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ConfusedPenguin

If in doubt , ask M'aiq The Liar.
Hello there everybody.

Hi.

Right so, just finished the Thieves Guild quest line, became Nightingale, met Nocturnal, made a bit of gold, brought the Guild back to its former glory and whatnot. This is not my first character to do so, but this is the first one to actually still be played afterwards. ( His name is Isilqor by the way, nice bloke, for a Master Criminal.) So I - well, he - intends to become an excellent rogue, furthering his skills with the bow and creating poisons to use at his disposal. But the bit is I still want to be a a thief , but I feel simple thievery is not good enough any more. Something with a challenge and is worth a lot would be more suitable...
So , any suggestions for self set thieving quests to go on , or just something to steal?
Cheers.:D

ConfusedPenguin

If in doubt , ask M'aiq The Liar.
Yeah, I prefer sneaking about as a thief rather than killing everyone and taking their stuff. But it needs to be a lot bigger and more challenging than a simple cave or castle with uninteresting items in them that I've stole many times before.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
You could try to sneak attack lots of people in towns and then loot their dead corpses.