Any "secrets" or "did you know you can do this"?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
possibly a reference, but has anyone else found the nine rings of power?
I found the First one in dragonsreach in the firepit.
It seems this may be false, had a look in the fire pit and seen nothing

The Black Rider

Eh well, I know what i found

BigBeech

Tired of reading every book around to see if it raises a skill? Just look at the value of the book and if it is around or above 50 then it will raise something!

Smacka

Sleepless in Pennsylvania
possibly a reference, but has anyone else found the nine rings of power?

I found the First one in dragonsreach in the firepit.

Perhaps you could be more specific? There are several fire pits in Dragonsreach. I have not heard of, nor read any reference to 9-rings outside of J.R.R. Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" (one ring to rule all nine). I did, however, read reference to five rings to activate a Daedric hand pedestal on one of the quests. No where in the walk through guide does it mention 9-rings. Please tell me you are not just getting your rocks off by BS'ing players at this site. That would be immature and wrong on so many levels, to say the least. Kind of like these idiots that write internet viruses. I have a PS3 and XBox 360 and neither version has even hinted at "9-Rings of Power".

If your find "is" legitimate, congratulations. You are the only one. ;)

eskimoletdinov

Dual Wield Warrior
Perhaps you could be more specific? There are several fire pits in Dragonsreach. I have not heard of, nor read any reference to 9-rings outside of J.R.R. Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" (one ring to rule all nine). I did, however, read reference to five rings to activate a Daedric hand pedestal on one of the quests. No where in the walk through guide does it mention 9-rings. Please tell me you are not just getting your rocks off by BS'ing players at this site. That would be immature and wrong on so many levels, to say the least. Kind of like these idiots that write internet viruses. I have a PS3 and XBox 360 and neither version has even hinted at "9-Rings of Power".

If your find "is" legitimate, congratulations. You are the only one. ;)
well said. glad i wasnt the only one looking for what seems to be a soft wind up.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
For your Smithing skill or to gain a few easy levels, make iron daggers. In the beginning of the game, for every three you make you get a point. Its got to be a glitch. All it takes is iron and leather strips. Easy, easy :)
leather bracers are the same 1 leather 1 strip and after a while its easier to get leather

The Black Rider

Its in the one with the chimney. under a log.

HaxAras

There Are Ore Deposits all around The perimeter of Whiterun.

Bookshelves organize books for you.

Ounce You've Delivered a Quest item you Can Steal It Back and remove it from your inventory. ( I Wanted To Collect All Of The Claw's)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts