any of you play multiple characters ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrimplayer

I made a high elf which as you all know specialize in magic which is cool but I like the butcher enemies so I was thinking of making a nord which brings me to the question if I make a nord will that cancel out my high elf ? I would like to beable to switch between characters since I made it to like level 21 now with the high elf.I would hate to lose that by making another character so if possible I would like to go between characters.Yes I am a noob so that's the reason for the question.I also noticed on a certain mission if you kill this certain dragon it will cancel you out of certain missions and if you don't kill this certain dragon it will cancel you out of certain missions.I'm thinking if I run two characters I will be able to experience both missions.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
If you make another character, the only thing that erases from your first character are the autosaves. Make sure you have one manual save of your character before starting another. If you have a manual save, then you can create a new character with no worries.

Once you have multiple characters, you can switch from the main screen while starting up a game or choosing to load a save from the save menu.
I hope this answer is what you're looking for..

Skyrimplayer

If you make another character, the only thing that erases from your first character are the autosaves. Make sure you have one manual save of your character before starting another. If you have a manual save, then you can create a new character with no worries.

Once you have multiple characters, you can switch from the main screen while starting up a game or choosing to load a save from the save menu.
I hope this answer is what you're looking for..

It did thanks.I think one mage and one warrior type character will be more than enough to keep me busy.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Well, as long as you keep the Prisoner file, you can save as many times as you want. I have Argonian, Imperial, Orc, and starting to consider starting a Dark Elf for my magic awesomeness.

J

Jeremius

I have two right now, with a planned six. First is my Wood elf, I am trying to design as a paladin of Auriel, Though unsure if i should go the traditional paladin route or a more avenging paladin. both would use the Shield of Auriel with sun damage spells against the undead, but melee weapons against non-undead.

I also have a Nord, who is a ranger, I guess, but may build after Gwaeron Windstrom, whose favorite weapon is a greatsword.

next up will be a breton white Necromancer

Ritterkreuz

I think I'm on my 5th or 6th Dragonborn now. I currently have two saved, a Nord female assassin and an Argonian Male Warrior.

themageguy

I have a nord vampire lord spellsword, a Breton witch hunter, a bosmer ranger, and a nord ranger.
Hoping to get a summon spriggan spell or be able to summon/ call bears to make a shaman/ Druid character.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I tend to focus on one character at a time, it feels odd switching between multiple characters at once for me. But I do have two that I've made recently, a male Nord archer, and the one I'm currently using, a female Wood Elf soldier/archer.

I made a high elf which as you all know specialize in magic which is cool but I like the butcher enemies so I was thinking of making a nord which brings me to the question if I make a nord will that cancel out my high elf ? I would like to beable to switch between characters since I made it to like level 21 now with the high elf.I would hate to lose that by making another character so if possible I would like to go between characters.Yes I am a noob so that's the reason for the question.I also noticed on a certain mission if you kill this certain dragon it will cancel you out of certain missions and if you don't kill this certain dragon it will cancel you out of certain missions.I'm thinking if I run two characters I will be able to experience both missions.

Of course you can do that :) I have a few characters at the moment :). I love role playing different characters, each time is a completely different and unique experience. If you've never role played yourself, you might really enjoy it. If you would like a few tip's on role playing check out the role playing section or i'd be happy to tell you role playing techniques i use to increase my immersion in skyrim. Just let me know

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I have three.

Morrigan, lvl 72 Warwitch (battlemage) Dark Elf
Skulli Bloodspiller, lvl 34 Nord sword & board
Mistress Crowley, Breton mage, only level 14

I've been alternating between the two lowest characters since my level 72 has done pretty much all the quest lines worth doing, Main, Winterhold, Civil War, Dark Bro's, & the Comanions, no interest at all in Thieve's Guild on her.

I'm loving my Nord, shield bashing and setting undead aflame with Dawnbringer is a hoot!

The "pure" mage is frustrating for me at this low level so she hasn't seen much action yet, and nothing or nobody will ever persuade me to finish the main questline ever again.

As mentioned by kenman 28 above, i will focus on one character at a time too. Again as mentioned above switching between characters would feel a bit strange and you might not end up getting fully involved in their life :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts