• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Idk if this has been asked yet but with the DLC coming out is there any chance of a level increase in the future?

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I doubt it. Your level is tied to your skill ratings. Once you max out your skills you can't gain any more levels, and since the vampire and werewolf perk trees operate independent of your regular skills, you don't gain any more levels from them.
They may add more skill trees like this later for different character builds, like maybe an "Archmage" skill tree or something, but I seriously doubt they will contribute to a level increase. Like I said before a few times in other threads, what they need to do is allow you to reset all of your perks somehow. If they allowed you to receive extra levels or perks, your character would be way overpowered and it would further tip the scales in your favor, and in skyrim you can already use exploits to make yourself virtually unstoppable.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
im not denying my unstoppability haha just wondering if it was going to be anything like WOW where every couple of expansions we would get higher leveled monsters or NPCs and higher leveled quests. something maybe to look into? idk just spit balling

Notmy420

im not denying my unstoppability haha just wondering if it was going to be anything like WOW where every couple of expansions we would get higher leveled monsters or NPCs and higher leveled quests. something maybe to look into? idk just spit balling
Aww I miss WoW

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Yeah i dont miss the prices though :mad: