Any Input, I need some advice.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sharduroga

Im working on a quest right now. I forget the name but its the one you get from the Companions. You have to go over to the boat, the kataraiah i think, and rough up a chick name elis. Upon entering the red... something or other, everyone tells me "im not supposed to be here" wich is cool, however i can not engage combat with out getting assraped by about 3-4 other NPCs. How can i initiate this brawl with eris in a more subtle manor?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Im working on a quest right now. I forget the name but its the one you get from the Companions. You have to go over to the boat, the kataraiah i think, and rough up a chick name elis. Upon entering the red... something or other, everyone tells me "im not supposed to be here" wich is cool, however i can not engage combat with out getting assraped by about 3-4 other NPCs. How can i initiate this brawl with eris in a more subtle manor?

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Sharduroga

hey it didn't work. But i figured out what to do. If you punch her in the face then run outside and pay the bounty you can speak with her before she runs back inside. I was reading that this problem is common. just gotta make sure Shadowmere isnt around and use your invisibility to drop out of combat