• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ronnyhenri

What? Oh. Goodby
What do you play when you're tired of playing Skyrim? I'm playing Resident Evil 5 now and Black Ops 2 and when the free roam lobby's are not totally crap occasioanally Red Dead Redemption. You? o_O

Tyer032392

I usually play Battlefield 3, was playing 4 but got tired of getting killed by trees, houses, rocks, extc.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Just finished a couple playthroughs of Bioshock 2. Can't believe how much better Telekinesis is in Bioshock. Skyrim utterly fails in comparison. In Bioshock you can actually hurl live people at other live people. And Insect Swarm Plasmid... PURE GENIUS!

rakkety

I'm playing Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and Agarest War. Also the occasional Starcraft 2 if friends are on.

Sent from the Pony Express

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Oblivion, Dragon Age, Dragon's Dogma, War in the North and Assassin's Creed Series. I need to branch out but haven't gotten around to Witcher, Thief or Darksouls and don't even get me started on Final Fantasy. :)

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Online: Halo, Minecraft, Pokemon (3ds), Banjo-Kazooie N&B.
Offline: Minecraft, Star wars B2 (PS2) Kinect (assorted), Lego Marvel, Mass Effect, Sims 3 (shut up!):oops: .

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I'm usually playing FIFA (totally addicted) and I always take the obligatory week or two to devour the most recent chapter of the Assassin's Creed series.

There are a few games I'm looking forward to, but nothing amazing. Not even sure I'm going to pre-order any of them. Yeah, I'm old fashioned and like to own my games. Mainly because it's not unheard of for me to pick a game up months, even years, after I've played through it. In fact, I was really upset when I went to find my Mortal Kombat recently and realized I had lent it to my friend. Still haven't gotten it back. I know a lot of people use that GameFly service which is like Netflix for games, right? I don't really jump from game to game to make something like that worth it for me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts