Any Advice will be appreciated

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
I feel guilty nonetheless :sadface: Its like fighting inside Skyrim's heart, while causing internal wounds pointlessly. (See Kratos vs Gaia vs Zeus to see what I mean). Quest wise is the same, to get in ths Stormcloaks you need to kill an Ice Wraith, which I hate because I miss most of my ranged attacks against those nasty invisible things, and need to bring a follower to kill it for me, so to me, the Empire wins in the recruit.

Then... well... Racial Freedom, Empire has it. Religious Freedom, Stormcloaks have it (at least more than the Empire).

But after you win, it still feels pointless. The people are still miserable, every guard has still taken an arrow to the knee, Heimskrr won't quit preaching, no matter who wins, the argonians still stay out of Windhelm, the Khajiit are still forced to roam, you don't notice people embracing the Talos worship (aside from those who already worshipped Talos), Thalmor keep existing, and no Empire/Stormcloak camp is even disbanded. I am never fighting for any of those causes again :sadface:

JoeReese

So i just created my third character my first was neither stormcloak or imperial and my second was stormcloak now i just created this character is being an imperial any better or worse im a companion already and i was wondering peopls thoughts on becoming an Imperial or not
In my opinion, they did well enough at making sure each side had their own pros and cons. I've played both sides and neutral, and there's not much difference in them, play-wise. That being said, if I RP in-depth, I tend to follow my own personal feelings: Any peace, in which a group can abduct, torture, or kill people with absolute impunity, is no peace at all. Even as an Imperial, I'd kill every Thalmor I got my hands on, but in an RP setting, that would usually steer me toward Stormcloaks. In a lesser RP mindset, I tend to remember "Forget the list. He goes to the block" which of course instills in me the desire to rid the world of murderous turds like the late captain. (single tear...but not really)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts