• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AcidCube

And they deserve every ounce of insults thrown at them. :D
I made this video for all those people they have IP banned.
If that doesn't work try this, this isn't my video, but I'm sure he wont mind.

Dusty999999

thats what i've been trying to say m8! isn't it ironic how soon as this topic started we immediately got new members with one freakin post jumping in just to defend the nexus mods? lol that ain't no coincidence bro, i've spotted quite a few.
If you're reffering to me, which you are, I made my account so I could look at pics on big woolys journal. This just happens to be the first post that I posted on. Also agreeing with someone about one decision they made isn't defending there everyday behaviors

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

AcidCube

thats what i've been trying to say m8! isn't it ironic how soon as this topic started we immediately got new members with one freakin post jumping in just to defend the nexus mods? lol that ain't no coincidence bro, i've spotted quite a few.
If you're reffering to me, which you are, I made my account so I could look at pics on big woolys journal. This just happens to be the first post that I posted on. Also agreeing with someone about one decision they made isn't defending there everyday behaviors

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
That's actually kind of funny considering I was JUST trolling the Nexus forums with a link to this forum. Not like you needed the link anyways, but it's kind of "coincidental" timing if you ask me. ;)

Matsuu

Master of Sword and Shield
but hey, hacking'll put you in jail.

Only if you get caught. Most people don't hack at all, nowadays it's far easier sending them files with a virus on it.
For example, let's say you somehow manage to befriend one of them and say that you'd like to send them something (Skype is perfect for that kind of stuff, a lot of people weeping over their accounts in an online horse racing game fell for it, not through my hands though). Add a little keylogger virus, and just wait for that guy to log into Nexus again. The keylogger will feed you the information you need (username, passwords...).
That's not hacking, and it's pretty hard (rather pretty impossible) to tell who created the virus.

Man, looking at a few other complaints in the internet, I'm damn glad I'm not part of that community, nor' do I have any interest in it.
It sucks when you like something quite badly and then get kicked out. :oops:

You had me fantasizing about the damage I could do if I learned about key-logging viruses. But alas! I must be above than such things.

Finally I am finding a community who is not afraid of sharing how much Dante's administrator of Nexus forum like to abuse of his little online power...

I am going to write here soon a long post due to my ban and btw I am keeping ALL his MP which I noticed he didnt expected I had the time to.

He looks a lot afraid to see these shared here and there on wallpapers forum so much that he took the disturb to ask Bethesda moderators even to delete my discussion too... (with the help of some moderator friendship from Bethesda forum too)

and looks he own enough power to do even so... do Dante have some friend here too before I post it?

So I think the truth has been shared everytime and if is not the truth someone should not be afraid to confront, I came to the conclusion there's something really burning behind the scenes of Dante's childish behavor.

Will update you soon about it inviting every Skyrim modder to stay away from nexus medieval dictatorship.

Rimfaxe96

do Dante have some friend here too before I post it?

No, not here. Go nuts lol, I've been in a community for a long time which had internal struggle and problems, and I was terribly mad when a Moderator closed a complaint thread of mine (she wrote a complete rant post about me because I didn't agree with her, lol?!) just because it referred to her (later on she kept telling other users how stressed she was irl with her kids and all that, but to be honest, I couldn't care less. If a forum was too much for her she should have packed her things and left, thanks to her the forum died out after only a few months). But being banned for no reason? Woah, I'd write the guy in charge, ABOVE the Admin/Mod.
Don't they see what's going on there? Or do they need a rival website which treats users fairly and steals all their users away?

Sorry but it's cases like these which cause forums to die out and people to run off to Social Networks. They may give your data away like a STD, but at least they won't do anything to your account without reason.

I feel so relieved for now... thanks god :-)

I will make the big update so everyone may enjoy my share and Dante can't delete it anylonger!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
i've heard all sorts of hillarious stories from banned nexus people, i'm half ass tempted to make an account on the site myself with the intention of being banned just for a one time shot to REALLY lay into those power tripping bastards and show them what "unacceptable site behavior" really is.. lol
no laying all jokes aside, somebody seriously needs to step in and do something about those moderators on nexus cause they are obviously little kids who have no business controlling a website.. people work way too hard on their mods for a bunch of cyber bullies with moderator status to just kick them off the site cause they "feel like it" its mean, wrong, and just not right.

We should make an army, join their forums, and troll them to death. Lol.. We get banners with the "Age of Oppression" in it, but then the adjusted version.

We drink to our ban, for the days come and gone.
For the age of oppression is just about done.
We'll drive out the douche mods and restore what we own.
With trolling and and posting we'll take back our home.
Down with Dante! The banner of peepz!
On the day of your ban, we will drink and we'll sing.
We're the trollers of Nexus, and we fight all our lives.
And when Rayven beckons, every one of us dies!
But this forum is ours and we'll see it wiped clean.
Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams!

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
i've heard all sorts of hillarious stories from banned nexus people, i'm half ass tempted to make an account on the site myself with the intention of being banned just for a one time shot to REALLY lay into those power tripping bastards and show them what "unacceptable site behavior" really is.. lol
no laying all jokes aside, somebody seriously needs to step in and do something about those moderators on nexus cause they are obviously little kids who have no business controlling a website.. people work way too hard on their mods for a bunch of cyber bullies with moderator status to just kick them off the site cause they "feel like it" its mean, wrong, and just not right.

We should make an army, join their forums, and troll them to death. Lol.. We get banners with the "Age of Oppression" in it, but then the adjusted version.

I'm in! :D

Twiffle

I only read half of the posts in this thread and realised that the Author seems to do a little too much rant n rage if you dissagree, makes me wonder what other ghosts are in his closet and who else he has upset on other forums.

As for my 2 cents i agree that a perma ban is excessive, but to insult another members work, well thats just not cricket sorry, in the end he started it and the powers that be (liked or unliked though they are) ended it, move on.

It's no about "insulting" simply, it's just about principles of honesty and umilty that these people who moderate should reserve when it come the time it need to instead abusing powers and these post when become many it mean it's necessary sometime even to "talk hard".

It's about communication instead closing doors, especially when someone spent plenty hours in your community and if is the first time it present a issue.

Btw this post and mine as many other are just drops of discontent in a sea... and it's normal that someone become upset seeing himself victim of this unnecessary threatment.

Banning people in nexus mean his work being cut from your leg. I am talking of hours spent in developing fixes and new modules for the fun of the community one day you find them deleted just because someone woke up angry or disagree a question with you.

Drops by drops of discontent who hide some skeletons is as not less the author of this mod then the moderators/admin of the nexus forum in this case... I, me everyone has his skeletons but users are just users and moderators are moderators as the word himself suggest: they should act with moderation! Banning people should never and never happen.

Thanks to this community, I am no longer developing in any other community my work but in my own space only but I am going to use this fans space to share my work of course so everyone can still benefit and enjoy!

PuuLoo

I think we need to get you some kind of an award for this piece of art! I love it... and i'm in! :)