Another Oldie is back, I guess.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Hello! I am sure almost nobody remembers,(wouldn't blame them, I am not that much a memorable guy) but I have just returned to SkyrimForums!. Recently I was bored, so I decided to re-install Skyrim, plus get that Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLC (Summer Sale). I used to be around here some time ago, I had some really bad English back at the time, but still pretty good considering it wasn't my first language (I know four languages, Arabic, Berber, French, and English). For some reason, I was a part of the writers who wrote for the news in Skyrim-Forums (Wow, how did they accept me with that English? Good thing I improved now).

Real Life Facts: I'm Libyan (been through the Civil War), I currently live in Canada.

Skyrim Facts: Finished all of Skyrim (Except for DLC, which is the reason why I am going to play it again), got to level 72. Mostly Stormcloak.

Favorite Race: Aragonian.

Shocker: I play Skyrim on a Mac :eek:

Other facts: Big Transformers Fan. Big Godzilla Fan. Big Star Wars fan. Big Jurassic Park fan. Big Fan of a lot of other things.

Anyways, I am happy to be back! I will see if I can find any people I could recognize (Or have they all gone?), and I will be frequently popping up in the chat. Cheers! :Dovahkiin:

Oh god I miss these Forums! The XenForo system is sooo goood and smooth compared to what other forums usually use.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts