Annoying/Nerve Racking Things in Skyrim.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zodiac Killer

Skooma Lord
Out of all the time's I managed to die in Skyrim, not once was the last thing I hear ua Dirge.
Frost Troll: Goes ape plops on you like a fat kid at McD's
You: Collapse tp the ground dead.
Random Voice : Dirge . . . . . . .

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
Diplomatic Immunity...

Delphine: They know me. They've been trying to kill me for years. You're an unknown, they don't know you, yet.

B1tch my character is than of all holds, legate of the empire, guild master, arch-mage of the college of winterhold and more...

She's interfered with thalmor business many times and has had many thalmor assassins come after her..

THEY KNOW HER!

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
Bethesda needs to get new writers. The amount of idiotic writing and story telling in Skyrim is a lot. The biggest flaw is that you are rarely given the chance to call anyone out on their BS. Like my post above, the writers should have given you dialogue telling Delphine that they do in fact know you, and that they even know your name so writing down on the guest list is stupid.

Seriously, why is it that I can't call out anyone on their BS? Get your wirting together Bethesda. Because it's pretty sh1tty in many cases in Skyrim.

Invader Vin

xD haha

And it's always about the weather, too. "Oh it's too bright" "Oh I hate caves" "Oh it's too bright again" "Oh it's that wonderful Skyrim weather" SHUT YOUR MOUTH SERANA.

I'm one of those very few folks that absolutely despises Serana. I dread being forced to take her along and having to babysit her the whole time and on top of that she's very ineffective against all the undead and frost resistant creatures we run up against during those times I'm forced to bring her along. I dislike her attitude, her personality, the fact that she's one of the glitchiest companions and of course, her constant complaining.

Now, every time she complains I just shield bash her in the head--right in that gigantic part in her hair which I like to imagine is the beginning stages of her going bald. lol Sorry to those who may be big fans of hers, it's just that after playing through the Dawnguard questline a few times now, I've really grown to resent her.

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
I'm one of those very few folks that absolutely despises Serana. I dread being forced to take her along and having to babysit her the whole time and on top of that she's very ineffective against all the undead and frost resistant creatures we run up against during those times I'm forced to bring her along. I dislike her attitude, her personality, the fact that she's one of the glitchiest companions and of course, her constant complaining.

Now, every time she complains I just shield bash her in the head--right in that gigantic part in her hair which I like to imagine is the beginning stages of her going bald. lol Sorry to those who may be big fans of hers, it's just that after playing through the Dawnguard questline a few times now, I've really grown to resent her.

The fact that as a vampire, Bethesda forces you to take her AND THE ELDER SCROLL to her VAMPIRE family's castle is part of the resentment. It's as if they want to force the Dragonborn to be an idiot or something.

JarlOfBooty

''Me checking someones pocket for gold" Guard:Everything seems to be in order "I pick someone elses flower" Guard:DIE YOU NO GOOD THIEF!

Attachments

• TBTLuQ6p.jpg
    TBTLuQ6p.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 12

Wildroses

The fact that as a vampire, Bethesda forces you to take her AND THE ELDER SCROLL to her VAMPIRE family's castle is part of the resentment. It's as if they want to force the Dragonborn to be an idiot or something.

In my head canon, Serana used vampire seduction to scramble the Dragonborn's brains into thinking taking her home was a good idea, and did the same to the Dawnguard when she came asking to talk to them. Sure, Isran is rude to her, but that he actually says: "Sure, just you wait there, un-attacked, un-imprisoned and completely un-harmed and let me get them for you" and doesn't actually attack her to me indicates something has been screwing around with his mind.

But in all honesty, if the Dragonborn chooses to become a vampire it's just as stupid. The only way you get to find Serana and take her home is if you join an organisation dedicated to killing vampires. Literally overnight, the Dragonborn goes from: "I want to commit myself to the Dawnguard and eradicate vampires so much I sought them out on the basis of a rumour," to "Hell YES I want to be a vampire lord! I accept your gift, Lord Harkon" Huh?

I like Serana as a follower, but one of her lines is starting to get to me.

"Where'd you come from?"
"That mud crab? It came from that river we're standing right next to, Serana."
"Where'd you come from?"
"That Frost dragon? It came from the clear blue cloudless skies, Serana."
"Where'd you come from?"
"That Falmer I just shot? We've been sneaking up on him from behind for the last five minutes, Serana."
"Where'd you come from?"
"The Arch-Curate just unfroze them from their statued forms on either side of us, you blind dope!"

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
In my head canon, Serana used vampire seduction to scramble the Dragonborn's brains into thinking taking her home was a good idea, and did the same to the Dawnguard when she came asking to talk to them. Sure, Isran is rude to her, but that he actually says: "Sure, just you wait there, un-attacked, un-imprisoned and completely un-harmed and let me get them for you" doesn't actually attack her to me indicates something has been screwing around with his mind.

But in all honesty, if the Dragonborn chooses to become a vampire it's just as stupid. The only way you get to find Serana and take her home is if you join an organisation dedicated to killing vampires. Literally overnight, the Dragonborn goes from: "I want to commit myself to the Dawnguard and eradicate vampires so much I sought them out on the basis of a rumour," to "Hell YES I want to be a vampire lord! I accept your gift, Lord Harkon" Huh?

I like Serana as a follower, but one of her lines is starting to get to me.

"That mud crab? It came from that river we're standing right next to, Serana."
"Where'd you come from?"
"Where'd you come from?"
"That Frost dragon? It came from the clear blue cloudless skies, Serana."
"Where'd you come from?"
"That Falmer I just shot? We've been sneaking up on him from behind for the last five minutes, Serana."
"Where'd you come from?"
"The Arch-Curate just unfroze them from their statued forms on either side of us, you blind dope!"

It's the temptation of power I guess. I mean, if Vampire Lords things were real...and I had the option...I'd do it..

I see your point, though. Bethesda should have replaced Serana with a Vampire hunter version of her if on the Dawnguard side. Would make a hell of a lot more sense.

But I keep on being forced to roleplay idiot characters or young and naive ones if I want to enjoy Skyrim..:mad:

Ivory

Let's Player
THIS GUY, EVERY TIME I START A NEW GAME.
VsE1Ryj.jpg

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
The camera. Every time I'm on my horse and go to the inventory screen. When I come back, the first move I make to the joystick results in the camera switching to view my horse from the side. WHY DOES IT NEED TO DO THIS?!

sticky runes

I'm sure this only happens to me but nearly every time I go to craft or upgrade something at Warmaiden's, Adrianne Avenicci is using the thing I need. o_O

It's worse when you go to a forge where there are two people working - the smith and his apprentice in Windhelm and those two you recruit at fort Dawnguard. :mad:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Heimskr, for his ongoing rambling

and Athis: "I never thought they would actually let me join the companions, but nowadays it seems they let everyone in" Guess who was betrayed for Boetiah's quest... and later on he lived anyway ---> killed the bastard once more..

Twiffle

please please please i mean no offence but ffs, no more Dawnguard i havnt got it yet so put spoiler on these threads or just keep quiet . .. .. :mad:

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
please please please i mean no offence but ffs, no more Dawnguard i havnt got it yet so put spoiler on these threads or just keep quiet . .. .. :mad:

Sorry about that, the DLC feels longer than it has been out.

But don't take it to heart. The Dawnguard doesn't have a great story no matter what. It's the feeling of playing with the factions that is the kick. I knew a couple of spoilers going into the DLC when I got it, but the experience was a whole different thing.

Twiffle

Sorry about that, the DLC feels longer than it has been out.

But don't take it to heart. The Dawnguard doesn't have a great story no matter what. It's the feeling of playing with the factions that is the kick. I knew a couple of spoilers going into the DLC when I got it, but the experience was a whole different thing.

no probs mate, but you know what im saying, yeh, :)

Neriad13

Premium Member
Wearing Ancient Nordic armor with a Daedric Greatsword...

Malborn: You're who she picked?

I didn't let the frost troll kill him.

*cue kill animation*

Hey now, Malborn probably wanted someone with a light touch, who wouldn't make a huge bloody mess and get him caught by the organization that has already killed his entire family. When you're putting your neck on the line for a total stranger on a covert mission, receiving a big, tough warrior might just make one nervous.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts