Anime Suggestions Anyone?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Znowcicle

Chimera~
Also, Trigun. Can't forget Trigun, it was one of my first animes, and I've many fond memories.
I loooved Trigun. It made me laugh so hard at times and then at other times it made me want to cry my eyes out. Trigun was among the first animes I ever seriously watched. During the first episode I couldn't get over how someone could run and shovel down a whole box of glazed donuts. It is certainly worth the watch.

I saw some that haven't been mentioned. One that I really adore, that was only twenty something episodes, is Black Cat. It had a lot to do with science, especially Nano Technology. Another that I enjoyed, but did not get the chance to finish, is Tokyo Mew Mew. Over the years I've forgotten exactly what the storyline was about, but it was very enjoyable despite the sometimes too quick subtitles. Also, Disgeae (I'm not sure if that's how it's spelled, it's been a very long time I admit) was a very very good tear jerker. It was a short anime but it was a very sweet one full of that crazy energy animes are most famous for.

Omega Dragon

I like a variety of anime myself and hentai too, so my suggestions appear to be random generally. (I noticed some have already been suggested, so I won't mention them.)

Umineko no Naku Koro Ni (absolutely one of my favorites ever)
Ah! My Goddess
Basilisk
Vampire Hunter D
Queen's Blade
Gurren Lagann
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Tokyo Babylon
Ninja Scroll
Persona Trinity Soul

ArwinQuinlan

I would suggest:
  • Bleach
  • Fairy Tail
  • Naruto
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Death Note

I am not sure thought what types you enjoy. Fantasy? Medieval-themes?

Medea

The Shadow Queen
The only anime I ever got into were Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Try Mononoke if you're in the mood for something completely different. I'd never heard of it in my life until my friend introduced me to it. It's about the ongoing adventures of, you could say, a ghost/demon hunter. It's got some gorgeous animation, some truly terrifying imagery, twisty stories and amazing sound design. Be warned that it's absolutely nothing like your typical shonen series though.

mononoke.jpg

This is a still from the intro. :eek: The detail!

For something more action-oriented and ultra-violent...Deadman Wonderland! It's about a dystopian future in which Tokyo has been destroyed by an earthquake. In an effort to rebuild the city, a privately-owned prison has been built on the ruins. The inmates, to earn money for food, necessities and the antidote to the poison that is constantly seeping into their veins, must compete in carnival games for an eager audience. The main character falls into this weird world when he is accused of mass murder. There's a lot more that comes after that, but I'd prefer not to spoil it. :p The characters are so well-written, there's great plot twists and fight scenes. I highly recommend the manga too. It's also got just about the most kickass opening I've ever seen. WATCH IT!

Also, Berserk. You may have heard of it through its recently-released feature-length movie (why u no come to America yet? T.T).

Dnfqz8.jpg

My true love. A modern-day classic, of betrayal and friendship, of monster-slaying and human endeavors, of dreams and nightmares. It's definitely for a mature audience though and tends to move pretty slow at points. The anime's got the most twisted ending you will ever see anywhere. The manga is also incredible.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I just finished Black Butler. That was a very good anime. Possibly my favorite, considering I've only been into Hellsing and DBZ.

Let's see...
Naruto (my all time favorite), Bleach, Hell Girl, Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood), Darker Than Black, Fairy Tail, Elfen Lied, Soul Eater,
That's all I can think of at the moment...

Cake

Adventurer
I used to watch anime until recently. I just ran out of things 2 watch. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas of new animes that could spark my interest.:D
Well if you're into the action kind of thing you should try full metal panic,theres also full metal panic FUMOFFU,its pretty funny. or you could try fruits basket,its kinda old but its really funny. :p

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Deadman Wonderland is awesome if a little messed. If you liek a slightly more serious anime i would say Afro Samurai is a personal favorite. (it can be seen as a serious Samurai Champloo)
The Boondocks isnt anime but its very heavily influenced by anime. Also Bobobo Bobobo (i dont know the real full name) its funny as hell.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts