• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Viserion

The Light and Darkness Dragon
Not sure, as i said it is my first time creating an RP :p we can try it. I will start making the arrangements and see if we can actually create that ;)

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Do it in the Rp section guys. That section isnt just for Skyrim Roleplays.

You mean the section titled: Skyrim Roleplaying ?
Or is there one I missed :p Simus had a fallout RP not sure where he put it, but ManRish is probably right in that we can use the "RP Forum."

Viserion

What anime world do you prefer to be be in? As for powers then there will be a mix so np (Someone might have powers from naruto, other from fairy tail, other from bleach etc :p ) I am talking about the world and the villains. Vote for your fav ;)

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
What anime world do you prefer to be be in? As for powers then there will be a mix so np (Someone might have powers from naruto, other from fairy tail, other from bleach etc :p ) I am talking about the world and the villains. Vote for your fav ;)
Believe it or not, I might go for the SnK(Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan) world.

If I want to play safe I'd go for One Piece or Naruto

Viserion

Also, so that everyone will be happy, you can chose 2 worlds, the one you want, and an alternative :D

Viserion

Tell every anime lover about this rp :D or anyone who might be interested :p Voting will end in a week from now so that i can start creating the story, help is also accepted cuz as i said, it is my first time to actually create an RP ;) :D

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I'd go Naruto as it's more familiar to most people, and some of the powers are nice as well.

Viserion

As I said before, there will be a mix of powers, for example, the world might be from Naruto but a character might be a dragon slayer or a soul reaper ;) take that into consideration. The world only affects the terrain and the villains :D

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I vote. For some Bleach (Since I have a character for that world in progress) and then Nobunagun :p Since we are doing an insane crossover.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Have you guys created an OOC (out of character thread) in the roleplaying section yet? This would probably help you get more interest by people who want to roleplay. Especially if you have 'Anime' in the name, you would probably get a decent response...

Also, being on topic, I am very new to anime but have started to watched Ergo Proxy and K. They both seem pretty cool especially Proxy as I like the darker style animes over the silly ones (I didn't like Code-Breaker). If you guys have any suggestions on the darker style like Ergo Proxy than any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Viserion

Have you guys created an OOC (out of character thread) in the roleplaying section yet? This would probably help you get more interest by people who want to roleplay. Especially if you have 'Anime' in the name, you would probably get a decent response...

Also, being on topic, I am very new to anime but have started to watched Ergo Proxy and K. They both seem pretty cool especially Proxy as I like the darker style animes over the silly ones (I didn't like Code-Breaker). If you guys have any suggestions on the darker style like Ergo Proxy than any suggestions would be appreciated :)

To create an OCC, first we need to decide where we will live in so that I can decide the villains, when we finish this, I will create the OCC. As for your answer... Final Fantasy and Hellsing Ultimate might be good for you ;)

Viserion

I will vote for bleach and fairy tail cuz there are TONS of different villains and it will be a lot easier to create the OCC ;)

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Can we do multiple votes? If yes then I will go for Naruto and Bleach
If no then Bleach(Since a couple want it)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts