OOC And Justice for all

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    OH WOW YOU GUYS MAKE ME LAUGH:D

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    I did a sort of challenge accepted thing and clicked the tag... And literally as the whole page was loading my lil sister comes in, reads the ONE thing showing on the pc: SEX-SKYRIM and she then looks at me in disgust and walks away again.

I am not plopsting you, this happened.

And I am probably never going to be able to go downstairs again.

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    I clicked that tag too. However I'm alone, so nobody came in and saw it :sadface:

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    hehe I only tag things that catch the eye ;)

Kim, feel free to use both characters

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    I'll just edit my CC, then start on a post. Feel like it's about time. 35posts, no Kim... It's madnes!

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Since I don't want to look for my old CC, I'll post it here;

Rogga Thorsson

Race- Nord
    Gender- Male
    Age- 25
    Birth Sign- The Shadow

PERSONALITY
    Religious Views- Talos
    Likes- Money, stealing, picking locks, breaking into houses
    Dislikes- Guards, giants, books, magic

PERSONAL
    Sexuality- Straight
    Martial Status- In a relationship
    Hobbies- Robbing people

APPEARANCE
    Hair- Dark Brown, shoulder lenght
    Facial Hair- Stubbles
    Eyes- Brown
    Skin Color- Average
    Build- Average
    Height- 6'
    Weight- 170lbs

karl-urban1-jpg.16462

WEAPONS
    Right Hand- Iron Broadsword
    Armor- Iron armor ordered by a lord, but stolen by Rogga once the blacksmith finished it.

Jace Thorsson

Race- Nord
    Gender- Male
    Age- 22
    Birth Sign- The thief

PERSONALITY
    Religious Views- Talos
    Likes- Pickpocketing, money, gambling
    Dislikes- Horkers, guards, dogs

PERSONAL
    Sexuality- Straight
    Martial Status- Single
    Hobbies- Robbing people

APPEARANCE
    Hair- Blond and shoulder length
    Facial Hair- None
    Eyes- Yellow
    Skin Color- Average
    Build- Average
    Height- 5'10
    Weight- 150lbs

picture-803-png.16472

WEAPONS
    Right Hand- Steel dagger
    Armor- Irom chain-armor

BIO (for both)

Born in Riften, Rogga and Jace had heard abut the thieves guild since they were young. Their family was rich, and in fear of getting robbed, they kept most of their wealth locked in safes or hidden rooms. At a young age, Rogga developed a inspiration of how the Thieves guild did their work, and started to fiddle with spare locks around the house, learning how they worked, and how to unlock them the fastest way.

Roggas younger brother, Jace, had always been one to steal things he wanted. At first he just took the things, but after being yelled at several times, he started to take them more and more unoticeable until he could manage to steal items straight out from someones pockets.

One day, Rogga and Jace decided to break into their parents safes and steal some of the gold. Jace first stole the key to the room from their fathers pocket, before Rogga quickly unlocked the safe, giving them acces to the gold. However, before they could get out again, their father noticed them and kicked them out of the house, telling them to go join the thieves if they wanted to steal stuff. And they did.

After joining the Thieves Guild, Mercer Frey saw their talent and potential, and personaly took them under his wing to teach how best to evolve their abilities. Rogga learned how to break in and out from well guarded vaults, without being noticed. And Jace mastered the art of stealing almost anything from a mans pockets without any problem. Both also learned how to use distractions to make their robberies easier. This made them a perfect team, and they're now traveling around Skyrim looking for targets.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Oh yeah I mean that was how I found this RP for sure.

Searched on Google for Sex, and this RP popped out first result.

So I was like: "Aite, this looks promising!" and started unzipping my pants (I remind you all, this is an 18+ RP, you are warned before continuing... jk it's funny keep on reading)

And so I'm sitting there like "This is awesome! Just gettin' ready for some, maaaan! Gotta get those pants down maaaan! Yeaah!"

And then this thing pops up and I'm sitting there BUTT-NAKED, reading you guys talking about a terrorist organization in Skyrim, and I'm like "Well, too late to turn back now so..."

Nah jk, I did turn back, and now I'm here! Good to meet all o' you laddies and lass!

(Don't judge me#)

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia

So I was like: "Aite, this looks promising!" and started unzipping my pants (I remind you all, this is an 18+ RP, you are warned before continuing... jk it's funny keep on reading)

And so I'm sitting there like "This is awesome! Just gettin' ready for some, maaaan! Gotta get those pants down maaaan! Yeaah!"

And then this thing pops up and I'm sitting there BUTT-NAKED, reading you guys talking about a terrorist organization in Skyrim, and I'm like "Well, too late to turn back now so..."

Nah jk, I did turn back, and now I'm here! Good to meet all o' you laddies and lass!

(Don't judge me#)

#JustSwedes

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!

(Don't judge me#)

I. CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    This is what happens when I'm too long on the internet, need to go out on a longboat and raid some villages or something or I'll go apeplops

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    alright guys, im off to work for a little bit, ill get a post in around 6, fair enough?

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Why can't I add pictures into the post? It only appeares as thumbnail..

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    its 4 over here in Michigan as well lol. Kim, feel free to post, I can usually make posts that address everything that has happened since my last post, so don't worry about posting guys :p