• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
now i do agree that serana should be a character you can get married to but if you read into her backstory it kinda gives a reason why she has a fear for temples of whatever. My idea could be a DLC or a patch for DG or DB just throwing out my opinon. I say there should be a new questline that follows the dragonborn to help serana as to the reasoning of why her parents let her be a sacrifce to molag bol. in the process of figuring that out more bonding and getting to know her more than what DG showed. Also toughing her up so once she faces her fears where it all started and the questline is complete then you can have an option to get married and maybe breed IDK. id love to know what the community thinks of my idea.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Hmm, that is an interesting idea! It would be great to have a whole separate DLC just for bonding with Serana. And it would be even better if you had to match certain requirements to even activate it... for example, being kind to her, asking her if she's okay, asking her about her past in a friendly way, etc. That way, it would feel like you've earned her trust enough to even proceed with the bonding quest! :)

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Why do people want to turn this great character into a house wife? And the reason why shes afraid of going inside temples is because shes a full fledged Vampire. And the reason why her parents, well her father that is, sacrificed his daughter to Molag Bol so that he can become immortal and become a powerful vampire. He turned his family into Vampires. While I do find Harkon an interesting character, hes rather twisted.

Harkon doesn't exactly earn the the award of best father in the world.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
They went to the trouble of adding dialogue as to why she isn't getting married. I don't think they'll really change their stance. It isn't really something they overlooked, they made it so you can't marry her.

Why do people want to turn this great character into a house wife? And the reason why shes afraid of going inside temples is because shes a full fledged Vampire. And the reason why her parents, well her father that is, sacrificed his daughter to Molag Bol so that he can become immortal and become a powerful vampire. He turned his family into Vampires. While I do find Harkon an interesting character, hes rather twisted.

She's human in my game.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
TESV2012-08-1903-33-12-34.jpg

Her eyes look fine the way they are :) They don't need to be change for nothing :D It's part of her personality :)

She makes a comment about being human again and she is quite happy. She goes and gets herself cured, no one forced her.

I dont want that to happen though. Maybe a few "I Love You"s and some sarcastic diologue. the warewolf chick (forget her name) is a good example she could be a house wife like ysolda but she can also be a companion as well so i think i forgot to mention that in my post. Hopefully we get more interations with serana in the redguard DLC.

jarif

there should be a little side quest where the dragonborn goes on crazy adventures and errands to prove serana that he wants to marry her and fails everytime but in the end wins her heart in a patch or dlc

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts