Am I Really This Slow???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

meatpuppets

Premium Member
So, I'm a lover of all things Skyrim. I have donated to this forum because I think it's pretty cool. I got Skyrim I think just before Xmas. I have played one toon and he is a Kahjiit that is currently level 31.

With that said in the last couple of days I feel like the game is at a stand still. I completed the thieves guild quest line and the Stormcloak. Now I seem to just be wandering around with not a lot to do but misc quests. Wandering is fun but I'm the type of player that thrives on the quests and adventure.

Obviously at level 31 I have not "finished" the game and I guess I'm just looking for a little guidance on where I need to go or what I should be doing to get back to that feeling that has just gone away.

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
I like finding difficult items to collect like the dragon priest masks, they are valuable, powerful, and you always have a hard fight to get them.

nancy

I am feeling the same thing, I am at a point of stand still as well.. Im lvl 64 and am not really getting much exp hardly.. I have already completed 92% of my achievements.. the other 8% probably will not be completed cause they are stuff I dont want to do.. but in any case I'll keep checking this thread to see if anyone does suggest something I aint done yet. I am sure they will be making some kind of continuing pathc or sequil I totally enjoyed this game I've even done more than one char... so keep me posted and lets see what others say..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts