• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

blueberrymuffin

Hey everyone! This is my first post, so I thought I would start with a question. I play Skyrim on Xbox without Internet (as I don't have an adaptor). I just wondered if you guys reckon I'm missing out at all? Is it worth buying a wifi adapter just for Skyrim? Thanks! :D

xsneakyxsimx

I'd say yes, mainly so that you can get the game patched, to remove some of the bugs. But, I'm on PC, so I have no experience with that.

BoundByTheWolfBlood

Defiler of the Dead.
I'd say yes, mainly so that you can get the game patched, to remove some of the bugs. But, I'm on PC, so I have no experience with that.
What this person said^ without patches skyrim gets a tad bit unplayble and no dlc either D: so if it's possible get a wifi adapter! Also WELCOME TO THE FORUM! if you need anything let me know!

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Definitely worth it, for patches and the DLC, all of the DLC is worth getting in my opinion, especially dragonborn and dawnguard, hearthfire too if you roleplay characters much.

Asiaxfani

Aye, what the others said. Definately worth it for the patches alone, and the DLC's can be great fun as well. Also, welcome to the forums! :)

Hey everyone! This is my first post, so I thought I would start with a question. I play Skyrim on Xbox without Internet (as I don't have an adaptor). I just wondered if you guys reckon I'm missing out at all? Is it worth buying a wifi adapter just for Skyrim? Thanks! :D

Are you posting this from a Library? Just bring your console to a place with wifi and get the updates.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary

I will add, i presume you have internet at home and it's wifi but you're xbox is further away from your pc right?
You could temporarily move your xbox near your modem (internet box thats joined to your pc) take the wire out of the pc that goes to the modem and use it on your xbox to buy dlc/ get updates then put it back. It's a cheaper option.
It's definitely worth doing in my opinion, the dlc adds so much to the game especially dragonborn.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts