PC Altering Weapon Knockback

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brother Pootis

I've heard somewhere that the formula for knockback calculation from weapon strikes is that every point of damage over the HP at the killing blow becomes momentum, hence the giant adventurer-ball program; however, this seems not to manifest with player weapons, which disappoints me. When I strike an errant bandit with a restoration-glitch made war hammer that deals 300k damage, I want to send him into Low Nirn Orbit with a satisfying zing, not watch him fall over.

Is it possible to use the console or modify game files in order to enable something of the sort (preferably without the use of a mod), or has this been patched/is no longer applicable? If so, does anyone have suggestions for a viable mod that has the effect of introducing knockback from weapon strikes?

They patched giant's knockback didn't they? I died and didn't get knocked into space this time. This is for the recent 360 patch.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts