Almost everyone in Whiterun

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Varien

Throne of Crows
Was massacred by a gigantic group of bandits, even the owners of the blacksmith :eek: Crazy!
In other news I learnt how to properly enchant :)
Have any of you guys had crazy massacres occur?

Derpo

Similar. i fast travelled to riften and spawned on top of a unified group of necromancers. bandits. and draugyr. thankfully they only managed to kill 2-3 guards. but man that was crazy i spawn going "Huh, oh hi thar- OH SWEET JESUS! THEY"RE COOPERATING!!!!"

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
yeah i saw something in winterhold... whole town gone except the college they were holding their own

Derpo

yeah i saw something in winterhold... whole town gone except the college they were holding their own
Winterhold is notorious for dragon attacks and they're guards dont respawn

Adam Warlock

In my game , the Orc Stronghold of The Cursed Tribe is completely empty of NPC except for an immortal Yamarz who never comes out of his Longhouse. There are a couple of goats who respawn but otherwise it`s a ghost town.
"Essential" NPC and children will never go away so most all the cities and larger villages can`t be totally depopulated .

Varien

Throne of Crows
Well today I discovered everytime I leave the Inn in Whiterun, a huge bandit mob kills everyone in Whiterun. I think my game is bugged. :oops:

Derpo

Well today I discovered everytime I leave the Inn in Whiterun, a huge bandit mob kills everyone in Whiterun. I think my game is bugged. :oops:
maybe, all i know is a dragon just fell from the sky and died randomly for me yesterday. i heard "NURRR" then BAM corpse to my face. best of all there was a another that was still airborne

enfiniti

man! this would be awesome to watch. I haven't had anything like this happen before. I did get off my horse once in riverwood and saw it take off at lightening speed. I found it just outside of whiterun down by the destroyed watchtower.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
the craziest thing for me was a dragon flew by and picked up a mammoth chasing me down... then that same dragon attacked me in riften. but yeah my winterhold... complete ghost town

dale632

I fast traveled and fell from the sky and died. Also saw a mammoth shoot up into the sky and fall and die ( no dragon in sight).

Adam Warlock

the craziest thing for me was a dragon flew by and picked up a mammoth chasing me down... then that same dragon attacked me in riften. but yeah my winterhold... complete ghost town
lol .
My Winterhold guards are tougher than yours.
Today a Frost Dragon AND an Ancient Dragon attacked there and the only victim was a chicken !

wakka

damn nature you scary
never seen bandits attack a hold before but i have seen 2 giants and mammoths attack dawnstar, lets say that they made short work of destroying everything :D

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
lol .
My Winterhold guards are tougher than yours.
Today a Frost Dragon AND an Ancient Dragon attacked there and the only victim was a chicken !

oh probably. my winterhold sucks. i didnt go to winterhold till i was lvl 43 when i finally went haha.

Jaeger

I saw a mammoth attack haunted stream fort. I was like WTF.

And I fast traveled to riverwood and when we came out of the port, a bandit was behind my follower faendal and gutted him - WTF!!! I killed him and reloaded.

Adam Warlock

Since the latest patch (if not a sooner one) , random attacks after fast-travel will occur featuring respawned versions of previous thralls that have disappeared on you !
Or weren`t you listening when everyone was telling you how dangerous that thrall magic is ?
My 1st fast-travel after downloading the patch produced multiple Forsworn and appearances of various bad guys continues about 1 of 4 times on fast traveling.
Nowadays I always take strong assistants every time I take a long trip and I travel to the stables of the big towns 1st rather than risk bringing these hostiles within city walls

Adam Warlock

Since the latest patch (if not a sooner one) , random attacks after fast-travel will occur featuring respawned versions of previous thralls that have disappeared on you !
Or weren`t you listening when everyone was telling you how dangerous that thrall magic is ?
My 1st fast-travel after downloading the patch produced multiple Forsworn and appearances of various bad guys continues about 1 of 4 times on fast traveling.
Nowadays I always take strong assistants every time I take a long trip and I travel to the stables of the big towns 1st rather than risk bringing these hostiles within city walls
If you haven`t made any thralls , I have no explanation why a bandit would follow you to Riverwood.
Not much in the way of good loot to be had there.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
I didn't know this

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts