Xbox 360 Alduin's Bane- Can do no damage to Alduin

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
After learning the Drangonrend shout and I start the battle with Alduin, I can cause absolutely no damage to him. I Shout him, he lands and I wail the heck out of him, and it cause **ZERO** damage to him. I've gotten really good and Shouting him right when he takes off so he lands back down right away, and so I wail on him over, over and over. After two evening of trying everythihng I can think of to damage him I give up. It's actually starting to get boring (if fighting a Dragon can be boring) and I've had to use up all my health potions.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Doomy

It has just happened to me, but I have had to stop for a control recharge.

Doomy

Wiki says that happens if you attack him before the speech is finished, and that there are troubles if you are on the jagged crown quest.
I am on the quest, and know I read the scroll before parth had finished boring me, so back to previous autosave for me

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
On Sunday I loaded an older save and when on some other quests. Last night (Monday) I decided to go back to the Throat of the World and try again. This time I let everyone finish talking before doing anything. I Shouted Alduin, and he landed, and chopped at his 5 times and depleted all his health. It was so easy I couldn't believe I spent two night battling him because of a darn glitch.