• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I don’t know if this happen to anyone else but when I killed Alduin, I tried to loot its skeleton but it did not let me, not even I could suck its soul. How come you kill the most dangerous of all dragons out there and you don’t get anything back from him ? Did that happen to you guys ? Is that a glitch ?
Thanks for your answer and happy gaming ! :bluedragon:

Iveri Sarothil

Afraid not. I guess you can pick over his bones if you'd like, but other than that, the mighty Alduin, Destroyer of Worlds doesn't drop gold when he dies. Pity.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Perhaps he's not "dead"? and we just extended our time on mundus.

Iveri Sarothil

Because Alduin is a god and, as Paarthurnax said, unique even among dragons. He's not the same silly little lizard you killed outside Whiterun.

Great, now I'm picturing Alduin saying, "I don't do that tongue thing."

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Perhaps he's not "dead"? and we just extended our time on mundus.

That's another thing. Hell, you can bring it up with the main humanoid Graybeard (I can never spell his name correctly) and he'll basically say that maybe he wasn't killed and will return later to fulfill his own destiny/purpose.

Great, now I'm picturing Alduin saying, "I don't do that tongue thing."

tumblr_inline_mmv254vQ9H1qz4rgp.gif

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
It's not a glitch. I fooled myself into thinking there would be another dlc where alduin returned because you didn't absorb his soul. Then you fight him again in a battle that wasn't nearly as easy as the first.

So perhaps he was banished when he was killed but not really death as other dragons from whose you can absorb their soul and loot their skeleton ?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts