Ah yes, the obligatory 'Hello there'...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
As I slay another Forstbite spider in Nchuand-Zel, I say a warm hello to fellow adventurers of Skyrim here and what a blessing that Skyrim has so many Dragonborns!
Not much to say. First RPG type game I have gotten into 'hard core' since Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance...a fan of epic old world films - Conan The Barbarian, Flesh & Blood, Pathfinder, Centurion a the like.
Ask this fellow Dragonborn a question if you wish. :Dragonborn:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Welcome to the Forums!

Never hurts to get more wisdom in here :)

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Thanks. Not sure what more I can reap here as I've almost finished the main quests and a huge chunk of sides.
But, yes, from what I've seen its a great community.
Funny isn't it how you leave a quest until last thinking it's going to be hard and then go back to it at a high level to complete the quest and finding out all the missions are a breeze.

So I have completed the quests leaving only the most uninteresting handful of Misc tasks to be done.
My adventure with the Argonian known as Waldrecht have taken me across every town and quest in Skyrim and has made me damn powerful, if I do say so, and more than a match for the main quests I started later. I pretty much did ever quest and answered queries and NCPs as I would myself.
However, my second play will be more role played as I try to adhere to a set personality and type.
This time I will be a Nord named Kalidor Steinbrecher. Look familiar? Kalidor was the name of Arnold Schwarzenegger's character in the awful 'Red Sonja' film and and 'Steinbrecher' is my not so well disguised substitute for 'Schwarzenegger'.
And yes I made him look like Arnie.
Traits are primarily based on the original Conan film.
See how I go, just RP with myself and blogging it.
I'm a newbie to this so be gentle!

AS88

Staff member
* Guarantee :p

Seems like we're being invaded from Down Under lately, welcome!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

Oi! this is an all aussie thread! waddaya doin here ;)

Hey AS88, i was wondering (and this is as good a place to ask you as any i spose) as a RP monitor, do you get involved with many RPs? Iv looked at a couple and dont seem to see you in any...?

no disrespect implied, just wondering :)

AS88

Staff member

Oi! this is an all aussie thread! waddaya doin here ;)

Hey AS88, i was wondering (and this is as good a place to ask you as any i spose) as a RP monitor, do you get involved with many RPs? Iv looked at a couple and dont seem to see you in any...?

no disrespect implied, just wondering :)

Honestly, I don't have time to get involved in many these days. I think Rayven gave me the nod based on the fact that I was known as a RPer, and often reported spam threads and the like for her to delete. That and my generally positive ratings and all-round non-douchebaggery.

I am involved in a couple at the moment, though. There's links in my signature, Blades in the Night and Legend of Lies, they're both a little slow at the minute, but LoL has been simmering away for quite some time now, and is the first RP I participated in, ever. Feel free to take a look :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts