• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
    Mine is salmon pink. I believe you can look up the KC's and figure out which one of them are. I can't remember myself and half to refresh my mind. However, it could be a pain and the but to load up that long arse page of KCs.

I believe the republic is yellow, that long thin strip on the upper continent. But that's all I remember. I remember the plot so far thank goodness!

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    hurdurr2.jpg

Wasn't this the most up to date map? It has everybody on it.
    hurrdurr3.jpg

Last edited:

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    It doesn't have Daryl on it yet, and it would need names put on for convenience. But, greag find, you just made someone's life much easier :)

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Thats an error for me lol, I'm probably not in the conversation if that was posted in a conversation. But posting the kingdom names would be best I think as many of them are NPC

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    There changed it, and umm has anybody seen my epic 4 state Kc? I've seemed to have lost it, even though i've posted it...
    I do have an offline copy, but I don't think its as up to date as the online one I had :sadface:

Orien Terrik

"Arik tree'ac te kek."
    There changed it, and umm has anybody seen my epic 4 state Kc? I've seemed to have lost it, even though i've posted it...
    I do have an offline copy, but I don't think its as up to date as the online one I had :sadface:

Toxius, your the Orange, right?

Toxius

Frost Wolf

Toxius, your the Orange, right?

Yes, I am. But I... hmm.

Dabiene Caristiana

? But you what, Toxius?

And yeah, not that most up to date map, pretty close though. Names would definitely help.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    ? But you what, Toxius?

And yeah, not that most up to date map, pretty close though. Names would definitely help.

Its just a whole KC doesn't disappear on its own, and I swear it was between page 8 and 9 of this. Also, while looking back I saw the latest map was on page 19.
    Plus, its also not posted in the conversation where all are Kc's were meant to be located, and I remember posting it after Orion for ease of convenience.

My Kingdom name: Lands of Culem’drasei (Ka-lum-da-ra-seer), Just put "The Culem’drasei"

Dabiene Caristiana

Hm... That is weird. Well, a map is on the first page in this thread. At least it's something lol

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    hmm, yes....
    I looked at the convo KC place, not the thread place....

Also, was talking bout this map on page 19.
    za-map-jpg.41522

Thanks too, found my KC now.

Dabiene Caristiana

Also blitzz, where did your men land in Coradum exactly? In the cove or along the western side? Curious is all.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    I'm looking forward to this map. It'll make for easier navigation, especially for Simus and his fleet. Don't try to include the fleet itself, since it is moving, just the continents islands ect and when Simus shows us where he is if he so chooses he can edit the complete map.

By the way @Skyrimosity the image for your kingdom banner is broken, in case you wanted to fix it.

Last edited:

Dabiene Caristiana

Ah, so in the Southwest, got it. Good to know for future posts! Still trying to come up with something.

Also, it would be cool if we put the capital of each kingdom on the map too. If it's too much though, no biggy.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    I have four capitals...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts