• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

brandon

so i was going through killing a bunch of forsworn had had three or four people run up and puke on me. after i killed them for puking on me their names just say afflicted. is there some disease going around or something and is there a quest to cure this disease cause i really dont want to have to kill everybody that pukes on me skyrim will be severly less populated.

No clue. I read this stuff all the time and I read most of the game guide and I have never heard of this. Weird

Stone

Retired Moderator
Merged the two duplicate threads. Moved to help section.

You wasn't answered because people don't know the answer, sorry but it needs to stay in the help section.

brandon

No clue. I read this stuff all the time and I read most of the game guide and I have never heard of this. Weird
yeah it was wierd try to find them again when i get off work and if i can find out anything more about them ill let you know. but i was working my way through forsworn camps walking back to whiterun from marketh and i cant remember where i was exactly.

brandon

Merged the two duplicate threads. Moved to help section.

You wasn't answered because people don't know the answer, sorry but it needs to stay in the help section.
no problem i understand but i cant be the only person to run into these people.

Verac

((told brandon this on another thread)) but for all of you who dont know afillicted people are assosiated with the daedric god Pyreite ((the god of pestilence and decay)) you can find his shrine directly sotuh of the ruins in the moutains however you will need to get a flawless ruby((recommend mining)) a daedra heart((jorrvaskr in kodlaks room udner a table)) and i forgot the last piece think a silver ingot after that he sends you to kill the affilicted leader and you get the artifact spellbreaker shield.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts