PC Aela the Huntress(es)?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ixtyr

So I just got married to Aela the Huntress, right after finishing the main Companions' storyline. After I got back to Whiterun, I couldn't find her...for three days of in-game time. When I finally did find her, she didn't act at all like she should have as my wife, nor did she seem to acknowledge my having completed the questline (no new dialogue, no shop, etc.). So I waited another day, and then I found her outside of Jorrvaskr, this time behaving like...well, like I had finished the main questline. She had one new dialogue option, which started the Totems of Hircine quest, and made her my follower. Yippieskippie. But still no wifey characteristics. So I turn around and walk down the steps, and lo and behold there spawns another Aela...identical to the other in every way, except she is acting like a wife. Problem is, now I have two Aela's, and I can't just dismiss the one for some reason...I'm total confused. Like I have snapshots of me standing between two of her (them?). Any ideas? Console commands? I play PC, so anything is game. Just kinda shocked by it still, regardless of how humorous I thought it was at first.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Aela is one of the more buggy NPCs in the game. Several players have reported her disappearing and dialogue options getting messed up. The bug where she doesn't have spouse dialogue options is not particular to her though.

You can try using console commands to fix quests.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts