Aela is dead and I can't complete the quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
so i was working on the wolf totem quests for aela the huntress, when i entered the room were the totem was there is as usual a high level guardian type, this happened to be a nercomage. anyway being a hack and slash type i went straight in. the nercomage shot a lightning bolt which missed me but hit aela the huntress which in turn disentergrated (i know i spelled wrong) and now i have the totem but aela is dead and i cant complete the quest. i tried reloading but my autosave has overwritten them all, does anyone have advice?

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
so i was working on the wolf totem quests for aela the huntress, when i entered the room were the totem was there is as usual a high level guardian type, this happened to be a nercomage. anyway being a hack and slash type i went straight in. the nercomage shot a lightning bolt which missed me but hit aela the huntress which in turn disentergrated (i know i spelled wrong) and now i have the totem but aela is dead and i cant complete the quest. i tried reloading but my autosave has overwritten them all, does anyone have advice?
You are SOL my friend. Unless your willing to go back to your last actual "Save", that quest is now undo-able. I feel your pain though I'm on the PS3 as well. I once messed up and had to go back 10 hours of game time...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts