• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I have about 500 hours in this game, yet still keep finding things I'm ignorant of.

I've seen several threads and a few character saved game mods that refer to having adopted children.

Is this some DLC like Hearthfire thing (which I don't have) and if not, how does one accomplish this in the game?

Thanks all.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Thanks guys!

I'm considering buying Hearthfire but two common complaints I've heard make me reconsider:

1) Lots of glitches
2) If, like me, you plant to use your character for lots of adventuring, and don't "mind the store," you may come back after a few days to find everything dead & trashed.

I'm a piss poor babysitter, lol!

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused
Thanks guys!

I'm considering buying Hearthfire but two common complaints I've heard make me reconsider:

1) Lots of glitches
2) If, like me, you plant to use your character for lots of adventuring, and don't "mind the store," you may come back after a few days to find everything dead & trashed.

I'm a piss poor babysitter, lol!
There are lots of glitches and things I don't like. I use about 5 different mods (one of which I created myself) to address these issues and tweak it to how I like it.

By the way, if you hate the default potato-headed children, you might like these two mods.
Bagserk: TES4/5 Mods and stuff: Xvision Children - Skyrim Children Overhaul - v2.1 Update with Patch for Hearthfire
This one doesn't require a plugin file >> HS-Children: HISSSSAのあまやどり

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts