Xbox 360 Adela the Huntress (wife) is missing.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

IIIKABOOMIII

I was questing around with my wife trying to find all of the Dragon Priest masks. I ended up dying a couple of times and the last time when I actually beat it, my wife goes missing. I was thinking that she would come back after a while. I was wrong. I have spent about 30 days of in game time and she still hasn't returned. Please Help.:confused:

Aurora

Did you mean "Aela The Huntress" ?
Why don't you mark quest "Talk to Companion Leader for work" in Miscellaneous journal quest to your radar?

IIIKABOOMIII

lol finger must have slipped on the "d". I took a look at my quest menu and I didn't see anything for the companions on there. I even had a quest to kill a bear that she gave me and nothing happened.

Aurora

When you propose her to married, where do you choose for both of you to live? Probably she was in there

IIIKABOOMIII

I live in the proudspire manor in solitude. She was there after I married her. I go to my house a lot and the only person that is there is my thane for solitude. I checked the storage room, upstairs, downstairs and she still isn't there. Do you think it might be the thane?

Aurora

Have you completed quest "Glory of the dead" where kodlak is dead and you went to Ysgramor's Tomb?

Aurora

Then you should have quest "Talk to companion leader for work". Mark that quest to your map.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts