Active Effects for Fortify Magika HELP

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Walkin'theMoon

Okay so here's the deal. I have started a mage character for the first time ever, Altmer with destruction/conjuration (only level 10). Anyway, I noticed on my last quest that I had an active effect for "Fortify Magika". Instead of fortifying magika 25 pts like it said though, it was allowing my magic to regenerate at a ridiculously high rate, even in battle. I could be holding a duel-cast and the magic would be regenerating really fast before I even released the spell. It was ridiculous and awesome. Now I'm wondering what the hell I had done to get this great bonus. I feel like it could have been a potion, but it was registered for lasting a couple real-time hours (long time) and I have no idea what kind of potion could do that. Please help if you know what this is, my mage sucks without this since it's my first magic-user and this bonus would really help. Thanks

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
Regenerate Magicka is the effect you're looking for :)
Click here
That link takes you to the effect page, gives you ingredients and items that grant it, such as the Amulet of Akatosh.

Walkin'theMoon

Thanx, I still need to know how I got this specific effect though. Every other time I've boosted my magic regen with an item or potion, it hasn't effected my regen when I'm in a battle. This effect I had though did not stop when I was fighting. When I held up a ward my magic didnt even go down it was regenerating so fast

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
It sounds like a glitch to be fair, at level 10 I've never known anything to be so powerful.

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Okay so here's the deal. I have started a mage character for the first time ever, Altmer with destruction/conjuration (only level 10). Anyway, I noticed on my last quest that I had an active effect for "Fortify Magika". Instead of fortifying magika 25 pts like it said though, it was allowing my magic to regenerate at a ridiculously high rate, even in battle. I could be holding a duel-cast and the magic would be regenerating really fast before I even released the spell. It was ridiculous and awesome. Now I'm wondering what the hell I had done to get this great bonus. I feel like it could have been a potion, but it was registered for lasting a couple real-time hours (long time) and I have no idea what kind of potion could do that. Please help if you know what this is, my mage sucks without this since it's my first magic-user and this bonus would really help. Thanks
Same thing happened to me in a game. Exact same thing. I dunno what caused it or made it go away.

Walkin'theMoon

Well if it was a glitch that sucks, because it was the greatest glitch ever. Not being able to regenerate magic in the middle of battle is crippling and incredibly frustrating

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Well if it was a glitch that sucks, because it was the greatest glitch ever. Not being able to regenerate magic in the middle of battle is crippling and incredibly frustrating
I have a 007-type character. People get surprised when they see I have run out of magicka, charge, then get decapitated.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts