• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
I've been playing a Dark Elf recently. My entire reason for liking them other than aesthetics is FIRE. xD

ShadowHunter

I have been playing a Redguard Barbarian/Archer, and I am really enjoying it

I also have a Dark Elf Assassin/Fire Mage, which worked quite well

Twiffle

Orc for me , fantastic racial ability, great dishing out double damage with either hand weapons or bows, although it doesnt count on magic it still reduces the amount of magic damage by 50%, and couple them with some enchanting against magic they are seriously strong in any type of combat, and be honest, an orc in any type of armor with bloody great big sword or hammer,, wow,, no helmet though,,, seriously badass. IMHO.

Skyrim-screenshot-wallpaper-orc-warrior.jpg

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
seeing how i play warrior types for the most part i would go with either breton (mostly for the magic resist) or orc (racial ability is awsome) i'm not to sure which to chose....now if there was a bug that capped enching so that you couldnt becom immune to magic then breton but seeing how I can get 125% mag resist through enchanting i would choose orc

Let's pretend for a moment there's a bug, or a virus in Skyrim. After you pick one race, all playable options are deleted from the game forever. Now, unless you're willing to fork over another $60, which would you choose? Remember, no second chances. You'd be stuck with it.

More than likely Nord, as they are the most human-like, and that helps with immersion, and they are good warriors or anything in general. Bretons, idk. Something about them I don't like, they seem a little shifty but they would be my 3rd choice I don't like elvin and they have that in their blood, I'm not the biggest magic guy either. Khajiits would be my second choice, they seem a little shifty too but in a cool way, they seem like an interesting and respectful race in general and I like stealth. On a side note, I think it's funny they gave redguards extra stamina, so stereotypical.. As far as the elves and orcs go I think I'm a little racist towards them since they are so ugly and it's a bit harder to relate with them, especially the elves because of the aldmeri dominion.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
I've only played one race ever since I started Skyrim.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
Orc. Theres just something about using the dragon aspect shout, then hitting beserk, then marked for death. And then beating a deathlord to death with your bare hands.

Grob

Orc, but I may change my mind when my brother brings the PS3 back to my house. I'm planing a Argonian Battle Mage or Shadowscale- never played as an Argonian, so it should be good. Orcs aren't fun to play as Mages, it doesn't feel right. Or maybe I'll just fork out $600 for all the races.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Imperials, I like their history. They started out as slaves with nothing, now they have built three Empires over history and every race in Tamriel and even beyond to the Akaviri have bowed before the Imperials.

FullmetalHeart20

Orc. Theres just something about using the dragon aspect shout, then hitting beserk, then marked for death. And then beating a deathlord to death with your bare hands.
Altmer for me. I love taking fortify destruction/fortify magicka/highborn. You can practically smell the charred corpses :). Or I could make them kill each other, or sic a Daedra on them.

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
Orcs cuz we're boss.

golso

I love being a Khajit. Being sneaky and sly as well as their amazing accents. Also they are giant cat people. My Khajit is called Mary because I felt giant cat people probably need some mundanity in their lives.

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
Argonians tbh, only reason every character I make isn't one is the tail, it stick threw armor to blatantly.

They have a unique history and society. I'm also in awe of the fact that 99% of the society is still unknown, so that gives it a "mystery" quality for me.