• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bluebaron

I know skyrim has lots of bugs and glitches from playing it for almost 2 years now on my xbox 360 but the latest glitch I witnessed was one of the strangest ones I have ever seen . I was traveling on the road from riften with my khajiit warrior after doing my usual sell off of stolen and acquired items to the merchants there anyway I came across a ork who rushed towards me and started throwing punches so I took out my stalhrim greatsword and decapitated him but instread of falling to the ground dead his headless body kept on fighting me while his decapitated head floated next to him . I decided to run up the road a bit to see what would happen , well the body with the decapitated head floating next to it followed and attcacked again till I struck it again with my greatsword finally ending the encounter I wish I would of recorded the incident and put it on you tube it was a good laugh .

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
wow! just... wow! lmfao!! i have never had that happen before and i have seen some very rare glitches on this game.. i would have been totally horrified if that happened to me, attacked of the headless orcsman! right at halloween too! my gosh man.. thats some truly scary plops there, you're console must be haunted. :eek:

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Awesome. I would have liked to see that.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
wow. weird glitch.
I had Lydia drag herself along the ground one time. We had just passed a skooma dealer and when I looked behind me, Lydia is face down in the dirt. I thought she was dead but she had the normal conversation things with me. It was so freaky, I ran off and she followed behind, sliding over the ground like some Lydia lizard thing. She was stuck like that for ages then calmly stood back up again when we got into town. It still creeps me out thinking about it.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
wow. weird glitch.
I had Lydia drag herself along the ground one time. We had just passed a skooma dealer and when I looked behind me, Lydia is face down in the dirt. I thought she was dead but she had the normal conversation things with me. It was so freaky, I ran off and she followed behind, sliding over the ground like some Lydia lizard thing. She was stuck like that for ages then calmly stood back up again when we got into town. It still creeps me out thinking about it.
omg.. o_O that would have scared the hell out of me.. especially if it happened late at night..

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
wow. weird glitch.
omg.. o_O that would have scared the hell out of me.. especially if it happened late at night..

It was really creepy. especially when I ran off and turned around and saw her sliding over the ground after me. My Bro-in-Law reckons she got skoomered..lol.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I had a glitch once in a mine, I had climbed a few levels down into the mine and then on my way out, there was a wagon in front of the exit with a shovel in it, and I'm like "OMG I LOVE WAGONS" and jumped in it... big mistake :D The shovel went flying, the wagon spazzed, and I fell through the floor into neon blue nothingness and then landed on the bottom level of the mine, with no damage. I was like, "................................................ What."
Most amusing glitch ever :D

JClarke1953

I've seen Lydia do "the crawl" in one of the old Dwemer ruins. She stayed like that, even when I talked to her. Finally I did a Fus-Ro-Dah on her, knocked her across the room, and then watched her finally get to her feet.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
I had a glitch once in a mine, I had climbed a few levels down into the mine and then on my way out, there was a wagon in front of the exit with a shovel in it, and I'm like "OMG I LOVE WAGONS" and jumped in it... big mistake :D The shovel went flying, the wagon spazzed, and I fell through the floor into neon blue nothingness and then landed on the bottom level of the mine, with no damage. I was like, "................................................ What."
some of those wagons don't play, they have a lot of nasty tricks.. one time i was even killed by a wagon in riften, i had just finished running from a vamp blasting me "i never fight vamps in towns cause its too easy to hit the guards and townfolk when u try" and i was pretty low on health but ignored it, went and started pushing that wagon behind the gate so i could use it to get onto that one building at mercer fray's house, made it to the stairs and i heard a loud knock on the thing and fell down dead! apparently the wagon didn't want me using it to access an area i wasn't supposed to. :/

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
some of those wagons don't play, they have a lot of nasty tricks.. one time i was even killed by a wagon in riften, i had just finished running from a vamp blasting me "i never fight vamps in towns cause its too easy to hit the guards and townfolk when u try" and i was pretty low on health but ignored it, went and started pushing that wagon behind the gate so i could use it to get onto that one building at mercer fray's house, made it to the stairs and i heard a loud knock on the thing and fell down dead! apparently the wagon didn't want me using it to access an area i wasn't supposed to. :/

It was an undercover Riften Guard.