A third beastel race and what you think it should look like

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
That sounds like a pain i the *** to fight. A fast frost troll on steriods, yikes. lol
The fellow Texan / OP wrote "(P. S. This race should be playable)" I was thinking of playable characters m=not enemies. That would be tough but again, their weakness would be magicka. (Lacks in skills and easily damaged by it)

XbSuper

I like this idea of a bird race. Maybe their racial ability could be short distance flight.

Edit: or possibly just a passive ability to jump higher.

Necromatic

Epic Gamer and Glich Exploiter
The fellow Texan / OP wrote "(P. S. This race should be playable)" I was thinking of playable characters m=not enemies. That would be tough but again, their weakness would be magicka. (Lacks in skills and easily damaged by it)
Aaaahh, i guess i missed that part. The cyborg dwemer is a cool idea, but not really a beastial race. The bird or the aformentioned Seriod Troll would be fun.

Zodiac Killer

Skooma Lord
They should add some kind of Tank class for the Third Beastial Class. Where he excells in strength and/or Melee but because of his huge Structure this makes him/her a wee but slower than the rest of the classes which is an advantage to killing this beast just try not to let him get the first punch. This class would be best using some kind of Heavy Weapon such as a Warhammer or something and Heavy Armor. So this class has it's Pro's and Con's. I came up with all in my head so Don't judge please.

Train

Is that all you got?!
Turtlepeople.

TMNT FTW!

I like the Imga idea, but something tells me TES will never have an additional race. That being said, if there was another race, it would be cool if it was balanced in all classes, so it can fight, sneak and use magic. A jack-of-all-trades style, there's some that are stealthy warriors, warrior mages and stealthy mages, but not all three.

Raven

Shark/humanoid being perhaps? The constant need to live in or near water is a bit of a downer but hey, seemed like a cool idea to me

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I would think that it would most likely be one of the beast races from Akavir. The Monkymen, the Taesci, the Tigermen. After all they have invaded once, and it was a long time ago...

Shew

Orcs count as bestial in skyrim. Going by that I think goblins would be bad ass
Orsimer they are a elven race, but I wouldn't mention that to them.

there are Men, Mer and Beast.

Jay-1410

How about a set of insect races a mantis thing as a theif/assassin, beetle as warrior,moth as a mage?
Maybe they were a freak experiment of the dwemer or something?

lonewolf

Orcs are actually mer, Orismer. They're just much more... brutal than other elves as far as culture and such.

As for an extra bestial race, I agree with XbSuper. Tamriel's lore is very integrated and to arbitrarily add another race would be almost insulting. :p Then again, there is the mysterious continent of Akaviri... That's home to humans, snakelike Tsaesci, and dragons. o_O If there were to be another bestial race, I'd prefer that it be something birdlike... That way, you'd have the mammal (Khajiit), the amphibian/ reptile (Argonian), and the bird. :D Think ostrich a slightly more humanoid figure and a shorter neck...
A bird race would be sick could have the racial power the ability to fly sorta like the VL can in dawnguard

Shew

HAWKMAN! Lawyer.... but I could so see a raptor bird race. minus the wings or vestigual ones.

Dragon Kin

Dovah Fen Ni Dii
how bout Falmer? you could be from a clan of Falmer who can still see and are a little different from their blind brethren? not snow elves though

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts