• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
    Nadir took to pulling her belongings out of the knapsack. Everything was there, including her tattered, patch-job armor. She pulled it on, but it didn't fit quite right. Kir had done an okay job at repairing it, but it was too tight around her bust and hips. She would have to find another Forsworn to kill, or else take this set to a expert blacksmith. She was raring for the former, but the latter was probably wiser. Even still, she was grateful for the fix. She hated standard armor and plain clothes just felt weird. She looked around and realized her boots were missing; hardly surprising, as her transformation would've destroyed them...beast feet were hardly accommodated by leather boots.

She stood, hoisted her pack over her shoulder, and thanked the woman.

"Eh, thanks for looking after me, I guess. Where is Kir? And Ghubaric?"

Her thoughts lingered on the slaver. His charm...his wit... Something about him stuck to her. She....liked him. She wanted to see him again.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    "Oh Kir is such a mystery he could be anywhere, not that you really mind him I suppose. Probably just that he saved your life. Your lover is to the left of the courtyard at the training house." Sarli brushed her clothes off and stood. "I'm sorry for my attitude, I'm very protective. But he risked his life for you and nearly died for it. You know nothing of him. So do me a kindness...to repay him..."

Her sweet looks became hard, "Stay away from Kir." She turned and left leaving in a swish of her dress.

Meanwhile Kir watched Ghubaric practice in the courtyard, sitting high in a tree eating an apple. His mind was thinking of thirty different things. "I don't think I will travel with them...or will I? I can move faster on my own, but they are strong. On the other hand can I trust any of them? I already nearly died to save her and I don't know why. Well, I'll do like I always do...Go wherever the winds take me." His sly, sarcastic growing as he thought of the adventure ahead.

Nadir-Natesse

Nadir smirked, and called after the woman.

"Kir is an adult mer and fully capable of making his own choices. If my presence is unwanted, HE will tell me so."

Nadir watched her go, indifferent. By now, she was used to women being malicious. It was the armor, she supposed. She followed after the woman and looked about, getting her bearings.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Ghubaric lay still half dressed in the training courtyard Umbra all but discarded a few feet way. He was holding Songbird infront of his eyes. A soft song was escaping the blade, but it was weakened. Almost crippled or maimed, Ghubaric thought. Ghubaric's look was hard. Songbird is Abila and Umbra is Nadir. Ghubaric found his previous comparison odd.

"Nadir is not evil like that blade. She may be darker than Abila." Ghubaric muttered to himself his hands leaving Songird across his waist he played with the jewels he still kept. The irony of saying she was darker than his own sister was not apparent to Ghubaric. Weakness she will be the end of you...

Nadir-Natesse

Deciding which way was right, Nadir made her way outside, and to the area indicated by Kir's mother. Ghubaric was indeed there, lying on the ground, seemingly deep in thought. Nadir approached slowly; why hadn't she corrected Kir's mother when she called Ghubaric a "lover"? Where was the indignation? He wasn't really a lover...sure, she had beded him a few times, but that was the extent of their relationship... Then why are you seeking him out inside of the one who saved your damned life? She glowered. She hated when she questioned herself. She would thank Kir as soon as she saw him, but for now...

She was about twenty paces away when she spoke up.

"Ghubaric?"

Kir the Silent

Kir noticed the wood elf, Nadir, entering the ecourtyard and approaching the slaver. From his vantage point he could see the whole of the keep from the treetop. He smiled, relieved she was ok and absent mindedly touched a fresh scar above his heart. He had recieved the almost fatal blow saving her life, and he often caught himself touching the scar. She doesn't need to know I almost died, or that I even saved her. I didn't do it for thanks....why did I do it? Kir shrugged and smiled softly. The hawk that nested on this branch came back and screeched at him, but then started to nest for the night. He was up here often, no one ever looked this far up and he could think. He stroked the hawk's feathers as it slept looking down on Nadir and Ghubaric.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Ghubaric snapped up as Nadir apeared. He started bolting upright, but caught himslef halfway through slowly standing up. His heart was racing, and soon he soon thought of why he responded like that. Truly, Ghubaric thought. Such a wonderful woman. Ghubaric looked at her, and marveled how well she looked for her ordeal. Finally, he found seemingly acceptable words, even if they felt underwhelming to what he felt.

"M'lady. It is wonderful to see you well. I... ummm... We were all worried... You know... Salthar and that other wood elf..."

Ghubaric cursed himself he never truly felt so out of sync with people before. Umbra, Ghubaric thought. It is making me more sensitive. But is that a bad thing?

Nadir-Natesse

Nadir chuckled, feeling a little awkward. Why?! She didn't know. She felt nervous, jittery. What was it the humans called it? Flutterbys in the stomach? She dropped her pack on the ground and shifted her weight ton one leg, leaning a little.

"Really? Everyone was that worried? I hear Kir saved my life...I certainly owe him thanks. I am glad that you-everyone else is okay, as well... I mean, I am happy you are okay, but everyone else is important too! Well, you're really important, I mean, we're partners...I guess...Uhm..."

What a fine fool she must cut, stuttering like a youngling whose shot an arrow into a tree. She turned her golden gaze down to the ground.

"I'm just glad I got to see you again, you know? After all we've been through..."

She may have been stretching it a bit, considering they hadn't been through too much, really.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Both stood there for a little bit in silence a decent distance apart. I am loosing it, Ghubaric thought. No I am just making you... human. Ghubaric stopped when Umbra said that, the swords bodyless laughter actaully scared Ghubaric. Ghubaric had his hands in his pocket and he felt the gems. He pulled them out: flawless sapphires and emeralds set into gold necklaces and rings.

"I... held these since the Stormcloak camp. I thought you might want them. Cause They are beautiful and you're... Well I thought you would like them."

She accepted them with a smile that made his heart jump. And so they stood there in silence. Ghubaric smiled like and idiot and then he felt a sudden cumpulsion. He stepped forward and kissed Nadir. He was in bliss when he heard Umbra. Hope in the future you keep your guard up, for her sake...

Nadir-Natesse

The gems were gorgeous. Nadir really had no words to describe the feelings she was experiencing... Yes, she was overjoyed because she loved shiny things, but...something about Ghubaric presenting them to her made them, well, special. She felt...warm, open... This was something she had not felt in quite some time and it frightened her. The normally frozen cavern that was her heart was thawing...little by little, she was learning to feel. And by a slaver, of all people! The irony was not lost upon her, but before she could even register all of this, Ghubaric had took her in him arms and kissed her.

Surprised, she tensed at first, but immediately relaxed. Waves of tingling sensations washed over her and she found herself kissing him back, softly, passionately. Where did this come from?! Damned if she knew.

Damned if she cared.

Kir the Silent

Kir watched the two embrace and kiss with a sad smile on his lips. The hawk stirred and screeched at him softly, "Ah my friend, my path has always been a lonely one. I knew when I became who I am that was to be my fate. I've made peace with it...like you I go where the wind takes me, but when you follow the wind you follow it alone. I know I will never have such a thing, but it is always beautiful to see others find it. This thing...they call love." The hawk hopped to Kir's shoulders and looked down from their perch as well. And Kir swore that bird understood every word.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    As night once again fell on the world, Salthar emerged from the keep, armed and ready to travel. Regarding the others, he cleared his throat and announced " While arriving here, and being allowed to stay has been a welcome respite, we must continue on, or at least I will" He paused, then continued, his tone hardening "My path leads to Windhelm, to confront the false king. I do not ask of you to accompany me, and won't hold it against you if you decline, but Ulfric will face justice, whether I deliver it alone, or with you"

With those words, the vampire left the keep at a steady pace, hand on the hilt of his blade, and headed out into the darkness. Although he couldn't see them, he felt the small group of vampires following him at a discreet distance. Even if he was forced to make this journey without the Bosmer and slaver, he would at least have other vampires to depend on.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Ghubaric separated himself from Nadir's embrace. I wonder if this slight swaying is the bodies dream of a dance, Ghubaric laughed that was something his master would have said. He listened to Salthar's announcement. Ghubaric gathered his gear, and prepared to follow the vampire. Wow, You will follow that man... Why?

"That is quite the trek M'lord. I guess we shall proceed to whatever end. M'lady surely you shall join us?"

Ghubaric turned to Nadir he could help the slight hopeful notes in his words. He looked at his two swords, song bird made him relax while Umbra simply laughed. The disembodied laughter seemed to be its favorite exspression now. I wonder if it is using my personality traits to mock me, Ghubaric thought. No matter I must focus.