• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Tomorrow is my 2 year anniversary of joining this forum, and I notice I have been stuck at 99 reputation for a long time. Could some sympathetic member give me that one point I need to get to 100? But then, an extra 5 points would get me to 104, which would be one per week for the last two years. Of course an additional 141 would make it 10 per month, but that would be rather greedy. On the other hand, if each person gave just one point, I would never need to ask for anything like this again, or certainly not for a while.

Thanks to FusRoDah, Happy Troll, Daelon Dulac, and Atz. You have made an old Dovahkin happy.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Happy anniversary. The Skyrim bug is once again nibbling at me and I think it's time to pull it back out and let it consume part of my life for a few more months.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
I'm giving you my 6 points of rep Ddraig. In return, come date my sister so this crazy fool will leave my family alone. Woman is 3 cans short of a 6-pack.

Twiffle

what are rep points?? .. .. .. .. .. (evil chuckles :cool: :D )

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Hah, I think it's awesome that when you posted you had 99, now you're over 140.

Sometimes this forum makes me all warm and fuzzy inside..... STOP IT!! :mad::mad::mad:

Seriously: thank you all! Now I wish I had asked for money.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts