• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Linamina

Joan's awakening was particularly slow, beginning with a faint wooshing noise that seemed to come from all around her. It wasn't until she sat up that she realized it was her head with the worst throbbing headache she could imagine.

She didn't need to think hard to realize something was wrong. Never before had she awoken on a hard, cold floor. No...something sinister was at work. Joan managed to stand all the way up, her headache keeping her from screaming altogether.

She went to the door and pulled the handle to realize it was locked. She patted it soundly with her palm, not in the best of conditions to knock. "Hello!? Anyone!?" She jiggled the door handle a little more, hoping it would give her an exit and that someone would hear it but to no avail.

She turned and leaned against the door, almost shaking as quite tears spilled from her eyes. Joan knew to keep her cool but this was the first time she was really not in control of the situation; the first time she was truely vulnerable. She almost felt like a helpless child that just got captured by heavily armed slavers, which she may as well be for all she knew. It was then she took the time to notice the keys and the stone, going to them and picking up both. She looked at the stone carefully, not noticing anything precious about it but she was smart enough to know it wasn't coincidence that it was left here, so she tucked it in her dress top and went to the door with the keys.

Her shaking hands tried to agree with her to try each key and hope one would open it...

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Mrs Labeau awoke on her bed, her head seemed a tad clearer now and she quickly scanned the room and she was in her own thank goodness, and she knew she wasn't in a dream. Mrs Labeau had dreams, or not dreams they more like... nightmares. She would be in a strange room and the door would always be locked and she would have to go through some kind of challenge to get out.

The challenges were horrible, sometimes she would be in a room filled with dead bodies, blood splattered all over the room and decay filling the air like a heavy blanket of death. She would look around, sometimes for hours, just looking for a way out of the ever lasting nightmare that plagued her mind like a curse, it was truly horrifying. Sometimes she would not get out until the morning and when she did get out she would just appear back in bed.

She had sometimes experienced injuries and would sometimes get covered in... things and she truly hated it, but the weird thing was that it had only started when she got married to her husband and moved into the Manor Labeau. There was one thing though that scared her to the very core, one time she had got a cut on her leg in one of the nightmares, but when she awoke the next morning her leg was throbbing and when she pulled up her night dress there it was, a large cut, running up her leg, exactly the same as she had got in her nightmare...

Climbs emerges through the door into another circular room, this one being not-so-well lit. There is a small pool of suspicious-looking liquid in the center and four pressure plates circling the pool. Around the room can be seen four other doorways like the one that he had just emerged from. Three are sealed with heavy looking wooden doors, but one is open. The voices of Garrick and Lisa can be heard coming from this open doorway. One of these doors must lead in a favorable direction...

Garrick is successful in releasing the maid from her binds. She looks at him, teary-eyed, and says, "Yes, I'm fine... I-I think." She shivers and nearly faints, crying softly. "I don't think I can stand just at the moment though." With a frightened look, she pulls something out of her bodice, "H-here. I found this on the floor when I woke up. You should hold on to it." She holds out a RED STONE in her hand. She looks over her shoulder toward the open doorway...

Upon closer inspection of the light, Frelda might notice that this blinking light is in-fact a button of sorts...

Joan is successful in her quest to unlock the door and finds herself in the same circular room as Climbs. Soft cries can be heard coming from the maid in the other room, and the place smells of something rotten. Perhaps the two of them will be able to find a way out of this...

Inventory Check:
    Climbs: Empty
    Garrick: Empty
    Frelda: Empty
    Joan: GREEN STONE, 3 BRASS KEYS

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Frelda looked closely at the blinking light. It was quaint but definitely there before her. She could not question it as an illusion, or could she? After all, things in dreams were often suspicious in their nature. When was the last time I dreamed...she wondered oddly to herself as she tilted her head to the side still examining the light that was flashing continuously. Upon her further inspection, she discovered that this light was trapped! Not exactly trapped though, the light was still flashing dimly past whatever the fabric of the material was that was imprisoning it.

With a quick fruitless glance around her person, seeing nothing but black and hearing only the sound of the incessant dripping, she gingerly placed her finger upon the button. It gave under pressure and clicked ever so slightly. The flash of the light illuminated her finger tip before she let herself retrieve her finger. Her nerves tingling, she waited for a reaction that she could notice.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Climbs stared at the suspicious liquid. What had his parents taught him about odd goo? Oh yeah, that it was it was probably a voriplasm intent on stripping you to the bone. He could hear voices from the other room..but one was belonging to the maid. If there was anything he was certain of, it was that he wanted nothing to do with anybody associated with his host. He then thought to himself, "Wow, did I SERIOUSLY just turn down a dame in a maid outfit? What's wrong with me?"

He then noticed somebody entering the room. Upon reflex, he turned to the sound of a door unlocking and prepared his claws. Luckily it was a fellow guest.
    "Ah, hello," he stammered, trying to make himself look handsome, "you must be the other fine lady. I'm Climbs. What do you make of the situation? I recognise the maid in that room, so there's a big no. Pick a door, I'll try opening it."

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Garrick took the odd looking stone Lisa found just conveniently lying around, much like the key that is just a few inches from her that would release her from her binds earlier. Oddly suspicious. But such things is not of priority at the moment with accordance to his code. Damsel in distress is top priority. He put the red stone in his pocket and turned his attention to Lisa.

"Hush now. We'll be alright. You'll be alright." he said to her in a calm manner in an attempt to put her at ease, bringing his hand to her face and wiping off the flowing, fearful tears away from her otherwise gentle countenance. He looked over to where she was staring over to find a doorway, an open one. This is no mere captive's hold, this is something else. To have one's key to freedom out of reach is cruel enough, but To have an open doorway in front of you is much twisted. He threw off the thought once again, bringing his attention back to Lisa. "Come on then, let's get ourselves out of here." He grabbed her arm and gently picked her up on his back, pulling her arms over his shoulder and her legs over his waist so she could hold on to him, his arms giving her support under her thighs. He managed to pick Lisa's light body up despite being light-headed, it wouldn't stop him even if it did affected him that much.

He walked slowly towards the doorway, to the only sensible direction they could head at the moment. His sight still adjusting, all he could see are flickering lights over the distance and shadows of a figure, perhaps two. He picked up his pace while keeping in mind of Lisa's state. "Hello? Are you a captive as well?" Taking a moment to himself, he realized that he and Lisa are not in a friendly environment. Damn it! That's really stupid, what if he was a guard? A really stupid guard at that for leaving a door open, but a guard still. he mused to himself as he prepared himself for the worst, taking up a stance that wouldn't really help as he is without arms and with a woman on his back.

Linamina

As Joan made it through the door she nearly jumped out of her skin as she noticed Climbs, until she realized he was a guest as well. "Oh thank the gods...I thought the first thing I would see was a bad face." She looked around, feeling a chill as she held her elbows while pressing her arms beneath her chest. "Where are we...why are we here?" She thought aloud, going to a door as the Argonian suggested and trying the keys, leaving the one the Maid was in for last even though she knew Climbs would be outraged.

As she was hoisted onto his back, Lisa suddenly felt very thankful for Garrick. She sighed as he carried her into the next room, feeling a bit of her strength returning with every step he took. He was so brave, and she felt even more cowardly for it. She wondered if she would be able to perform the task she had been given by the master. Shaking a bit, she knew she would have to.
    "Thank you, Garrick." She whispered to him just before he called out to the figures in the room they had just entered. They were the other guests. She knew this, but she understood his fear of the unknown at this point. She wanted nothing more than to tell him what she knew, but she could not bear the master's wrath again.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Morning, 7th Sun's Dusk, Inside Master Labeau's study...
    Books surrounded Phineas this morning keeping the cloud of a memory of what happened last night away from his mind. But although he tried to hide inside the pages of an ancient tome, he could not help but think of what was being done beneath his manor. A smile crossed his face. They are sure to never return to the light of the surface. There was a knocking on the door.
    Ignoring it for a moment, the master turned the page of his book; absent-mindedly scanning its scribblings. There was another light knock. "Come in!" spoke the master finally.
    The chef walked in the door heavily, "Master, the guests have begun to awake and..."
    "Do not speak to me of such things at this hour, Daniel!" The master was gruff and his eyes bloodshot. He slammed the book he held shut and stood quickly, turning to the chef. "See to it that they're taken care of." He pinched the bridge of his nose and clenched his eyelids shut, "But first, have my son and my wife meet me for breakfast in the gardens this morning. I'd like you to make something nice."
    "Yes, sir!" Daniel said, returning to exit the study. "Ah, sir," he seemed to have suddenly remembered something, "do you beleive the maid will follow through?"
    "She will. Or she will know pain." The chef shut the door behind him without a word, and Phineas turned to search for something on his shelves.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daniel walked down the hall toward the chambers of Henry and Mrs. Labeau, the weight of his conversation with the master pressing on his mind and heart. The maid was a sweet girl. He hated to see this done to her, but he knew it was the master's way.
    He came first to the door of the master's son. He rapped on it heavily and cleared his throat, "Young Master Henry," he said in his booming voice, "your father would like you to meet him for breakfast in the garden shortly." He looked down at his feet, nearly about to turn to continue to where the Mrs. was likcly passed out, but then he continued, "I wouldn't keep your father waiting in the state he's in this morning."
    Walking even more quickly now, he made his way toward the master's wife. He hoped she was awake and not too hung-over. When he reached her door, he pounded upon it; perhaps a bit more harshly than was needed. "Mrs. Labeau, Phineas has requested your presence for breakfast in the gardens. Please dress yourself and be ready as soon as you can." With that, he made his way back to the kitchen to prepare a fine breakfast.

mamali

Young Master Henry,your father would like you to meet him for breakfast in the garden shortly.

garden ? thats .... thats sweet ...

Henry was sitting on his bed and reading a book about fire anoroch , he still had his party clothes and he didn't sleep the whole night ,which was totally expected cuz he just killed tolfdir and he got prisoners under the house and they are trying to escape . sleeping was impossible .

Henry walked down stairs and opened the door to the garden , it was a beautiful place , little flowers , small pool , butterflys around , a good view of skyrim , beautiful trees and a small desk for Henry and his parents .

Henry walked to the desk while thinkin what is mr.labue going to say to his family . Henry was still so mad of his parents and thought this was a good time to tell them how does he feel about them.last night his mother was just embarrassing and his father was flirting with the hot girl whole night .

Henry took a seat on the chair , looked at the beautiful view of skyrim and waited for his parents .

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    "I don't know why we're here...but we can be sure we don't want to be here."
    Climbs then heard a familiar voice in the other room. Pausing slightly, he soon realised it was the man he had sat next to during dinner.
    "Yes it is. I'm Climbs, and if I recognise your voice, you're, uh...er...Derek Beverlin?" He never was one for names. "I'm with one of the fair women. Come through here...and avoid the slimy goo." He straightened his waistcoat quite frantically. He still felt faint, and there was still dried blood around his mouth. His stomach was emptied by all the vomit, and he was desperately hungry.
    "Ugh...I'd give my right dick for even some corn..." he thought.

(( FYI Lizards have two penises :U Der ))

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Mrs Labeau heard a noise from outside her bed room and it was the voice of the bloody chef. She never liked him, he was just one of those characters she didn't trust like what if he poisoned her? That would be a desaster to everyone, considering she was loved by all, and no one could say any wrong about her. Mrs Labeau let out a loud grown and got out of the bed staggering a bit as she walked towards her deck in her room.
    " Give me a few minutes! Hope within those few you fall downstairs and break that neck of yours you old coger," Mrs Labeau said the last sentence under her breath, not wanting to be poisoned by the olddy.

Mrs Labeau felt something inbetween her breasts and when she shaked them around a bit she could feel cold glass again them.
    " How the fluff did a glass get there..." Mrs Labeau thought, then pulling down her dress and removing the half empty beer bottle out of between her breasts. She placed the bottle on her desk and did her make up, after she pulled on her best dress, one that was long and was a purple colour, the best colour in the world to her.

She left her room and went out to the garden to see her son and husband already outside.
    " I hate the garden, too bright and happy. Gay and happy like Phineas," Mrs Labeau said angrily under her breath walking towards her family.
    " So what do you want?"

When Frelda presses this button, the room is suddenly lit by many torches on the walls. The room is revealed to be nothing more than a thin pathway of brick surrounded on both sides by pools filled with slaughter-fish. The water has a slightly rusty-red tone and bones, human bones are visible on the bottom. One wrong step, and Miss Knollin would have found herself to be the breakfast for multitudes of these evil little creatures.

Frelda notices a BLUE STONE on the ground next to the door. Perhaps she should keep it. Then, a click is heard and the door next to her swings open, revealing the room where Climbs, Joan, Garrick and Lisa have already gathered.

This leaves just one door left unopened in the circular room. When Joan attempts to unlock it with her BRASS KEYS, she is unsuccessful. The large, wooden door remains tightly locked and unmoveable...

Inventory Check:
    Garrick: RED STONE
    Frelda: Empty
    Joan: BRASS KEYS, GREEN STONE

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    The evening's festivities could only be termed a success, at least that's how Baudin saw things. The guests, he was absolutely positive, would probably not agree with him. For at this very moment, they were in all likelihood fighting for their lives, or at the very least, their freedom.

In his attempts to rouse Henry and Mrs. Labeau, Daniel's distinctly booming voice caught the butler's attention. He quickly dressed, especially at the cook's mentioning of the words "breakfast" and "garden. This put a smile on his face, as he was eager to learn the master's recent plans that awaited the four chosen guests.

He primped one final time in front of the mirror, then made his way to the doors which led to the garden. Upon exiting the manor, he could see that all three members of the Labeau family were already seated. Their breakfasts, on the other hand, had yet to arrive. Baudin took his usual position near them. Not too close to eavesdrop on their conversation, yet close enough to his master in case he needed the butler's services.

Linamina

Joan sighed at the last door. The one door she couldn't unlock and it was probably the only way out for all they knew. "Great...this door won't open...now what..." She looked at all the others, hoping they had an idea. Her stomach still tightened and her head still swirled from the stew. Considering it was the only thing she had eaten it'd be no wonder.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Frelda didn't jump as the torches lit up along the walls. The stone crevices still housing the shadows that had filled the room a minute before. The dripping of the water around her was all too clear now as she gazed around her at the pools on either side of the walkway she had oh so carefully, and successfully, maneuvered across. Slaughterfish filled the tinted water. Bones were spread throughout the pools and she couldn't help thinking, No wonder these Slaughterfish are so plump.

She was a bit shocked at how real everything was, but she had yet to feel any pain. None. Right now, to her, this was all just a severely realistic dream. She had had them before, perhaps not so interactive or clear, but she had had them. Sometimes that's where the inspiration for some of her paintings came from...which reminded her.

"Where is my painting?" She wondered aloud a sudden prickle of panic running through her despite her current situation. It was kind of ironic actually, how she seemed more worried about her lost painting than what was currently happening with her person, but then again, that is what made her. She watched the fish swim around a little as she stood where she was, oddly serene. She finished examining the room she was in and noticed a blue stone lying on the ground. She walked over to the stone, her shoes slapping against the water that thinly covered the stone walkway. She bent carefully and picked it up to hold before her green eyes. There was nothing odd about the stone besides its color. It definitely wasn't a sapphire by any means but it was still intriguing.

She stood up and pulled the neck of her dress outwards a little so she could place the stone underneath one of her breasts so it would stay in place as she moved seeing as she didn't have pockets. She looked ahead of her and saw figures, there was one with another on its back and one with a tail and one in a dress. What an odd little troupe, she thought as she moved slowly, but steadily, towards them.

"Hail! What brings us here this...is it morn' or later? I declare that I hardly remember a thing!" She waved her hand to them as she recognized the party guests from the night before. It was one of the things that she was good at remembering, faces.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Garrick's eyes soon adjust to the darkness just as the identity of the ones before them became clear. He became much less tense as he and Lisa are in no immediate danger, of course tension is still with him as their situation is not at all easing. A sigh of relief escaped his mouth before speaking, "It's Neverwin, sir. Garrick Neverwin. Well thank the Divines for friendly faces, Sir Climbs" he looked over to the woman he is with who was frantically trying all the doors in the chambers they are in, "and Miss Louain." He started to feel the same hunger as Climbs did, but perhaps not as much as to sacrifice his manhood, Right..? most specially since he only has one of what he speak of.

The rattling of keys stopped in unison with Joan's failed attempt at opening any of the doors. Only two doorways are open, one is from where he and Lisa came from, and another he surmised where Climbs and Joan did. He walked towards where the Argonian is, keeping in mind the unusual sloshing liquid in front of him and the lady on his back. His arms are starting to give way as his limited energy is draining, but he kept silent of it and instead asked, "How are you doing, Miss Lisa?"

He looked upon the central section of the room, the one with the weird liquid to be specific. The flickering light of the torches seem to bounce of something else. He felt the ground with his foot and found that there are plates on the ground that seem to react to direct pressure. He looked around some more and found three that is identical to the one he is at. Four plates, four bodies. A thought that is eventually corrected.

Another door made itself open for an individual to pass through, an individual bearing a familiar voice. ..is it morn' or later? was all he heard from Frelda.

Time, it was never really evident as to what part of the day they are in. The lack of outside light makes the feeling not of evening, but like trapped in a void. All the more reason to get out of the place. "Sir Climbs, what make you of this room, and of the plates on the ground? It could show a way out. I don't suppose you have more spare parts to put pressure on these plates?" Humor is not really appropriate at the time, but he hoped that it would at least lighten up some spirits. Akatosh knows he needs some lightening up himself, thinking of his lady could only do so much, especially if chances of seeing her again is slim.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Frelda smiled as she came towards the others, she was actually happy to see them. Familiar faces in her dreams were usually bad, but these were friendly. At least from all she knew from her interactions with them. She examined the circular room with dazzled curiosity, or perhaps dazed curiosity, perhaps both. There were five doors total, four that were open, and one that remained closed. There were four plates on the ground surrounding a pool of...suspicious liquid yet to be identified. She crossed an arm underneath her bosom and placed an elbow on her hand while rubbing her chin lightly. Her eyes flitted from the floor to the closed door and back again. There are...five of us, she thought as she knitted her eyebrows together and tapped each person in the room off with a quick touch of her tongue to the back of her teeth, four plates and one pool. Perhaps one has to stand in the pool and the others on the plate? But why would one have to stand in the pool? And what is in the pool?

"Be this a puzzle?" She mused aloud to state the obvious to the others as she walked forward to step on one of the plates. She didn't think about any consequences. If anything was going to happen then it would happen when the other plates were pressed down, but if anything was going to happen...well, she didn't think that far ahead.

A faint click is heard from the direction of the unlocked door when Frelda steps on this plate. Although, the door remains firmly shut.

Inventory Check:
    Garrick: RED STONE
    Frelda: BLUE STONE
    Joan: BRASS KEYS, GREEN STONE

Lisa flinched as the newcomer, Frelda, took a brave step onto one of these pressure plates. Not even the maid knew the answers to this place, or the apparent dangers that were sure to find them. This plate could have made the room collapse upon them. Her grip on Garrick tensed as a distant click was heard coming from the direction of the unopened door. She breathed a sigh of releif when nothing happened.
    The maid gave Garrick a sort of pat on his shoulder, signaling to him that she thought she could walk now. She slid slowly and deliberately out of his arms. If only we can make it out of this room unharmed, she thought. She prayed to any divine that would listen.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Labeau had found himself at the garden breakfast table only moments before his wife came stumbling down. Henry was already there. He gave a hearty smile toward his son and an evil look in the direction of Mrs. Labeau when she blurted out about what he "wanted," in quite a rude manner at that.

"Why, my dear wife," he said with a sarcastic tone, "I thought that it would be pleasant to have a breakfast with my family." He sat at the table quietly, gesturing to his beloved son to do the same. "And, dearest," he grimmaced at his own lap, "please watch yourself and your tone lest you end up finding yourself thrown in the crypts with the guests the next time we have a party. I am getting quite tired of wasting perfectly good maids, afterall."

mamali

please watch yourself and your tone lest you end up finding yourself thrown in the crypts with the guests the next time we have a party

henry didn't look into his parents eyes and looked at skyrim , quietly said : and you should do the same dad , you were flirting with that stupid girl all the time , i'm wondering how easily you two forget you have a son and he's watching you all the time . last night you were the worst parents in the world , even too bad for an evil family like us !

and still didn't look at his parents and just looked at the view of skyrim and waited for his parents to respond .

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts