• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Climbs took the man's hand and shook it hard.
    "Know'st not dost thou yet, but time shall pass and thou shalt realise my true nature." Climbs coughed again, hard as he could, and took out a small glass bottle filled with a golden, nectary drink, labelled "Hist Sap - FOR SAXHLEEL TONGUES ONLY." For a second after this, he jittered and squirmed, before slapping himself across the face.
    "Phew, I needed that. Put simply, I am not the man one would expect to be nice. The only reason I'm being nice is because I'm forcing it. Oh, and I'm extremely high.
    "I am Climbs-Through-Craft, a successful trader, persuader and woman-disrober. Simply call me Climbs and save yourself some breath. Garrick Neverwin certainly is an odd name. Where do you hail from, and what is your profession? My best guest is that you are from High Rock, as am I, but your trade remains blinded to my eyes."

Climbs then made an attempt at the sort of conversation he would expect to hear at a party. "So, Garrick," he whispered, "which delicious piece of honey-soaked woman meat do you lay your claim to? There is enough to go around, after all..." Climbs tried desperately to wink, to no avail. Transparent eyelids would be the death of him.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    The evening was moving on, and now that the majority of the guests were making their way to the dinner table, Baudin figured no one would notice his next move. Mrs. Labeau was a handful to deal with when she was sober. The more alcohol one added to this already volatile mix, the more out of control she became. And right now? She was way out of control.

So the good butler did what any other butler would do. Probably. That is, he gave her a firm but not hurtful whack on her ass, then said, Very well, madam. Would you care for me to fetch your discarded dress, so you can rejoin the dinner party fully clothed? Or, would you prefer to go to your chambers for another evening gown? Dinner, after all, is about to be served.

He nodded, smiled and bowed at her, when all he truly wished to do was strangle her.

The sounds of a crowd gathering in the dining hall alerted the chef that it was nearly time to begin serving the guests. He snapped his fingers once harshly to get the maid's attention; although she was already next to him and had finished plating the dish for every guest. He looked at her for a moment and then said, "Oh, right. Well, lets get them ready." He grinned something awful at her, "Musn't keep the master waiting, eh?" He gave her a hefty pat on the back and she whimpered.
    They both got hard to work, the maid seeming like she was near tears the whole time. Bowls were being put on platters with care to not let a drop of the contents escape. Every once was important. Although it will take but a spoonful, thought the chef.
    The maid turned to him slowly, a painful look on her face. "And wh-what will the master do with them?" She asked finally.
    "That," he looked at her more darkly than it seemed he ever had, "is something you may learn before the night is up." He turned back to his work, it nearly being complete, and took one deep breath as he picked up a large, golden platter to serve the guests. He winked at the maid beside him, which seemd to make her cringe, and them made his way toward the door; the maid on his heels.
    And as the master witnessed the kitchen door opening slowly, they all knew that something was about to begin.

mamali

henry finally decided to go to dinner room , he really didn't want to sit next to that many people but his father needed him . he went to the dinner room and took a seat right next to tolfdir from the collage who was looking at mr.labue .

-it still feel the pain of that chain lightning sir .
    tolfdir looked at henry with smile and said , '' it was the weakest spell i could cast on you , i mean you deserved a harder punishment , i won't forget what you did out there ''
    - he deserved it .
    - you kept a student in a room and you didn't let him out for a 4 days , just because he stole your nord meads ?
    - shut up .
    - your such an asshole student , if your father wasn't too powerful i would trow you out of the collage .
    - i'm even more powerful than my father , you'll see tonight , i'll show you .
    - what are you planning to do ? let me guess , you gonna keep all the guests in one room just because they ate all the drinks here ?
    - hahaha , that pretty close to what i have in my mind .
    - well , good luck with that .... i expect you to show more respect to me after all , i teach you everything , before the collage you were a fat asshole who only knew 60 words to talk with , now you are a necomaner who knows 246 spells .
    - i was a lot more happy when i was the fat asshole .
    - haha , you are a asshole anyway .
    - i never thought you would use these kinda words sir , you were always polite at collage .
    - yeah , i'm a bit drunk tonight .
    - other student should see you like this , your embarrassing .
    - speaking of embarrassing , i really like your mother ....

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Frelda saw Climbs and Garrick sitting beside each other. To her knowledge this was their first introduction, so she decided that she wouldn't sit next to them to distract them. Mr. Labeau's son had entered the kitchen and was sitting beside the man from the college. Frelda couldn't remember his name, but she had read a little about magic and the college near Winterhold. She figured that the blonde woman would try to sit near Mr. Labeau seeing as to how she reacted when he spoke with her earlier.

Making her decision, she walked over and politely, and quietly, took her a seat beside the young man. From the pitch of their voices, voices of which she could not hear the words of but the undertones of the sound, it seemed like he needed a distraction. We didn't get to speak earlier anyways. She thought as she folded a white cloth over her lap.

"So is it all right with you if I'm in the kitchen now?" She asked him with a playful tone before glancing at him for a minute with a smile. She turned her eyes back to the plate before her and knew that she was hungry. The food all looked and smelled delicious, but the feeling in her gut, which she was mistaking for an absolute hunger, still hadn't gone away. She moved her golden hair from off of her bosom and placed it behind her shoulders so it wouldn't be in the way while she ate.

The master's deed was nearing its fruition. Wary he was of the lizard's suspicion.

Master Labeau clapped his hands twice, sending an almost menacing echo through the dining hall. This was the signal to his staff in the kitchen that it was time for his guests to be served and also the signal to his guests that were still standing to find seats quickly at his table. He smirked ever-so-slightly as he watched the chef and the maid emerge from the kitchen slowly and as he took his seat at the head of the table. He looked around at the faces of his guests, all very much not suspecting anything. All that is, aside from the lizard. He will need to be dealt with, thought Phineas, I'm sure Daniel will handle it.
    With one look at his chef and then a quick, evil glance in the direction of Climbs, the men had a mutual understand of what must be done were the Argonian to cause any problems. "Now everyone," he addressed the room, "if you would please give your attention to our chef," he gestured and nodded in the direction of the large man walking out of the kitchen, "I usually allow him to say a word about the dish he's prepared." He made eye contact with the maid as she journeyed to the side of the table oposite the chef and winked at her. This seemed to make the young woman shiver more than she already was.
    "Aye sir," barked Daniel after this introduction, "We have prepared the finest appetizer in all of Tamriel, for you tonight. Err, well..." he gazed around the room, "perhaps I do like to give myself praise, but I must say that the master's guests have never once been disappointed with this dish." He slowly began setting bowls down on one end of the table, the maid following his lead; both working thier way gingerly toward the head. He smiled at each guest as he placed a bowl in front of them, "I like to call this the Aemilius Stew. Please enjoy!"
    As the last remnants of the chef's large voice were still echoing through the hall, Phineas clapped his hands again, smiling. "Thank you Daniel. And to thank you, guests, for attending tonight, I have placed a gift under each one of your seats." He grinned as he looked around the room, trying to see the reaction of each. "I'm sure you will be pleased to find a fine travelling cloak made from the finnest fabrics imported from Valenwood. Please, take it home with you! They're sure to keep you warm in the harshness of Skyrim!"
    And with that, he knodded and clapped once more and said, "Now don't be shy. We have plenty of food, and it can't go to waste! Enjoy!" With a flick of his wrists, he sent crimson cloths flying off the table revealing platters of beautifully made dinner rolls lining the center. The chef and maid were half-way done serving the table now. He looked down at his lap now knowing it was only a matter of moments until his guests began to take spoonfuls of the stuff. It was only a matter of moments until his fun began.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Climbs suspiciously mixed the stew for a second or two. It looked alright...just regular stew. But the smell was awful. He then heard what the good Mr Labeau said about a free gift, which he quickly retrieved. No sense in turning down something free! Afterwards, he turned his attention back to the stew.
    Suspiciously, he took a small sip. Despite the smell, it tasted...adequate. He took another small spoonful.
    "I must have mistaken the smell for something else. This isn't burning my senses." He then felt a great sickness in the stomach, and added, "Or perhaps not!" Climbs rushed to a window outside the hall and vomited, straight into the ground from the window.
    Upon returning, his face coated in cold sweat, his gut empty and feeling so dizzy he could barely hear, he sat down back in his place, and tried to apologise with as few words as possible.
    "Sorry. That was...terrible. Something deadly or disgusting to me must be in there. It doesn't make sense...it tasted...well, edible!"​
    Refusing to eat anymore, Climbs found himself sitting still, feeling sick as a parrot, for a few minutes, when suddenly, his empty bowel lurched. He leapt up without explanation to reach the window, but couldn't make it. Out of sight to the others, he tripped and fell feebly. He coughed some blood, then it began to leak from his nostrils. He felt slightly bloated. Loud white noise and a constant beep was all he could hear. He went quite pale.​
    His breathing slowed and he shut his eyes, unconscious and badly injured.​

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Garrick never really did met any Argonians before Climbs, most he encountered would either pay him no mind with his friendly gestures or are lowly bandits lying down on their own pool of blood. Even by that experience, however, he fails to judge Climbs as such. Despite his somewhat frail appearance, his grip was firm. He spoke once again with poise and nobility, much to Garrick's delight. A delight that was short lived as after an intake of what appears to be an Argonian-exclusive drink, evident by the label he easily read, he returned to his original self. High? Like Skooma high? he surmised, Well I won't be surprised, surely everyone here has their ways of getting by.

"My name is called by many, but never as odd." he chuckled softly at that remark before continuing, "I currently hail here in Skyrim, though I faintly remember short days as a child in Cyrodiil. I am of ill-likeness with the rest of the folks here as I am no businessman nor a rich noble, I am but a simple squire. Fate would have it that the groundskeeper to the Labeau family would be in the same tavern as I when me and my bard friend were having a jovial time. After a few songs, I was given an invitation to come to this gathering." he said with a smile and a non-restrained tone as even though his present Saxhleel companion is as high in the social ladder as the other guests are, he is also as high as any other folk he sometimes get along with. And just like any other folk, he immediately segues the conversation to a topic much more Intimate? Well, from how he describes the women, surely it is anything but with intimacy. When any individual speaks ill of women, he recoils and readies a hateful speech towards that individual. But Climbs' situation was with reason, he let it slip as his head is not proper, with all the...whatever it is he is drinking..running all over his veins. "I'm sorry, sir, but I don't venture to that sort of game. I have a woman of my own that I come home to everyday. Much more attractive than any of these women combined. And that is just when she wakes up with her bed hair." he chuckled slightly, remembering his lady love.

After a few moments, the host of the gathering spoke up and allowed the chef to provide prologue of what's to be expected. Finally, I am starving. His apparent hunger completely negating the fact in his head that they are all handed a gift; an exquisite cloak made of elvish material, a cloak that could easily replace his, if he could remember that there is one that is. A quick whiff of the stew before him settled his appetite, despite it smelling odd. I never heard of the name of it anywhere, it must be from a far off province. One spoonful of it and the exotic taste lingered on his tongue. He moved his mouth and tongue to have a proper feel on the stew. Well, the chef didn't oversell it that much. It was quite pleasant. Not according to Climbs though as just by taking a few sips of the stew, he upchucked the contents of his belly from -by the looks of it- that moment up to the breakfast he ate earlier. Garrick let off a muffled laugh through his mouth and hand, not wanting to offend the Argonian or how his palate works.

With his bowl almost empty, he found himself wanting more. He looked over at Climbs once again, sitting as still as he could and looking more nauseated than a Khajiit that just ate bad moon sugar. Seeing as how the Argonian doesn't want anything to do with the stew, Garrick grabbed his bowl and gave off a short nod at Climbs. "I hope you don't mind." he said before turning his attention to the new bowl of stew in front of him. Spoonful after spoonful, his sight begin to tunnel, but the magnetizing taste of the dish didn't allow him to pay attention to his blurring vision. After emptying the bowl, he leaned back on the chair, feeling satisfied. A long exhale somehow snapped his senses to come to, making him see -or not see- his current state. His head spinning like the wheels of a carriage, he wobbly stood up from his seat, wanting to approach Lisa to have himself guided towards a wash room.

One small step out of his spot and he found himself stumbling down, his hold on the table only managed to have his fall short and not with pain, not that it would do any good on his situation. He laid on his back, his clouding vision straight towards the dangling chandelier. A tipped bowl on the edge of the table let out a drop of stew on his face; despite it moving in a normal rate, in his head it fell down slowly as if it being sentient, taking all the time it could to look upon the effects it did to Garrick. Soon after, whatever is left of his consciousness flew out of his system.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    She turned her attention to Mr. Labeau as he clapped his hands for their attention. The odd feeling in her stomach still hadn't left her but the smell of the stew that had just entered the room made her push the feeling even further down. She didn't want to be rude and not eat the wonderful food that the host had had the chef make. The chef's voice was loud, and she couldn't help but notice the way his face twisted as if in agreement with some cruel thought after he had finished speaking and after Mr. Labeau had finished addressing them again. She didn't know why he had made that face, or what it pertained to, so she dismissed it as the maid placed a steaming bowl of the stew with the name she had never heard of in front of her. While she was waiting for the rest of the table to be set, she checked underneath her seat for the gift that Mr. Labeau had said he had given them. A fine cloak by the feel of it. She would leave it there until she was finished eating and then when everyone would be leaving the kitchen she would try it on.

The stew did give off a weird smell, but her parents had always taught her not to push a plate away due to just the smell or the look. After all the bowls were set, she picked up her spoon and took a sip letting the stew broth flow over her tongue. It tasted magnificent...at first. There was something odd about the taste it left in your mouth after you swallowed. Kind of like the awful bitter taste of poorly made ale that coated your mouth while you drank it. She dismissed this as well seeing as the stew's overall taste was stupendous it cancelled out the weird aftertaste. She continued to eat the stew, the bits of meat tender and moist with the stew broth. The vegetables were soft and only slightly crisp so that they split easily between her teeth as she ate.

It was a rather large bowl though, and only halfway through she had to set her spoon down. She smiled and mentioned to the young master beside her that her stomach didn't require all that much food and that if she ate much more she would be bound to burst which she ended with a soft chuckle. She cast her eyes down at her stew, the stem had lessened and some of the lighter vegetables were floating on top of the mixture. The weird feeling in her stomach came back, but it was different this time...this time she could feel it in her throat. She reached for her glass, filled to the brim with the most luscious wine (which she had now come to expect in her short time at the manor), and took a couple small sips in hopes of calming her distressed stomach.

To no avail though, her head became fuzzy and heavy. Her green eyes drew to concerned slits of confusion. She put a hand to her forehead as the worst of it came over her, her throat tighter than before, and she noticed the Argonian who had ran to a window, and Garrick who also looked quite disturbed. What's going on? she thought slightly worried that it was happening to everyone else. She didn't have that long to putter on the subject though as she finally succumbed to whatever drug was in the stew. She swooned, not in an overly dramatic manner but in a simple faint that cast her askew, and her chair toppled knocking against Henry's chair. Her hand graced against his as she tried to prevent the fall in her last bleary moments of consciousness, but she did not manage to grasped it and landed heavily on the floor, out cold.

dunklunk

Baudin had to hand it to his master. Not only did he know how to throw a party, but his plan was in the process of working to perfection. From his vantage point, the butler was able to witness all the guests and their respective reactions to eating the stew.

He noticed how Climbs, the Argonian, seemed to have two separate reactions. Neither were favorable for him, as the desired effect took hold. Climbs was now sprawled on the floor, a victim of the stew. Other guests slumped in their chairs or gradually slid off of them. Baudin was most keen to take note of Garrick's and Frelda's demise, thanks to the stew. He actually liked the three guests, as they were the few who made an effort to speak to him.

The Companions and the wizard took a bit longer to succumb to the stew. The butler chalked this up to their wolf blood and magic, respectively. Eventually, the meal also claimed them. He now turned his attention to Miss Louian, who clearly seemed to be taking her time in consuming the contents of the bowl placed in front of her.

As with the others, it was only a matter of time.

Linamina

Joan, before getting settled, took the cloak from beneath her seat. She almost wanted to try it on right now, considering the drafts she was feeling (and that it was from her favorite host), but didn't want to stain it while she ate. She listened to the chef's speech with the most charming of smiles, though she was mostly glancing at Phineas, her eyelashes fluttering like the wings of butterflies with each gentle blink.

Joan seated herself and tucked a cloth onto her lap, sitting up to show her best posture. From the moment the stew had touched her lips, she felt she was in paradise. Even her master chef in High Rock couldn't whip up something of this caliber, and that's saying something considering the cooking talents of bretons, which the chef could've been for all she knew (She isn't know to pay attention to nationalities.)

As she ate, the strangest of flavors began to take over, which she liked bitter flavors anyway so she didn't heed much mind to it....until her head felt swirly, almost to a point of nausea. Then the argonian had ran out to vomit, which disgusted her before it ever concerned her. But by the time the guests started dropping like flies, Joan having glanced worriedly at Phineas as if asking 'What's happening?', the sickness seemed to come strong, leaving Joan to half mindedly shove the now empty bowl away before ungracefully leaning over the table and letting sleep take over.

mamali

as mrs.knollin was falling on the ground henry smiled at her and said : yes , its totally ok your in the kitchen now , the fun begins !
    henry smelled the food and said : i didn't think it could be that strong ...
    then he looked around to see if everything is going as the plan , tolfdir and knollin both fell on ground , henry checked if they are still breathing cuz he wanted both alive . then he got up and walked all over the room to check everyone , while walking , he was thinkin that maybe his father would let him kill a guest , henry really wanted to try killing once . henry smiled when he saw climbs and thought that would be good target !
    then henry decided to finally go to his father and talk to him for the first time tonight . actually , the real party was about to begin .........

It was done and the master smiled in malicious victory. The guests would soon find his party to end quite bitterly.

It was done. Phineas smirked at himself as he took one look around the dining hall. Guests were sprawled out everywhere; on the floor, in their chairs and even across the table. Some had tried, in vain, to run. Others had tried to look for answers but come up with nothing but demise. The Companions, a strong lot, were the last to go, but they too fell victim to Daniel's brilliant stew. It was time.
    He stood quickly, brushing the front of his jacket with apparent class (which at this point would have seemed quite unnecessary but was more of a habit). He nodded at the chef as the large man walked out of the kitchen with a dark purpose. An ugly glance was given toward his wife, and then the master noticed his son, Henry walking slowly toward him. "Henry, my boy," he said happily, "why don't you go ahead and kill that man from the college? I'm sure he's caused your blood to boil more than once." He grinned in a way that sent chills down his own spine, and the maid could suddenly be heard crying heavily in the kitchen.
    "It might do you some good, son." Phineas nodded in the direction of Tolfdir; passed out on the ground. Daniel was already dragging the now powerless bodies of the two companions toward a door that led out back. "Before you take care of those two, Daniel," said he, becoming irked by the wailing sounds coming from the kitchen, "would you please go feed some of your stew to the maid. She sounds hungry."
    With a nod, the chef made his way back toward the kitchen. And when he had entered the swinging door, terrible shrieks were heard, and then suddenly made silent.
    It was getting very dark, and the master felt himself drained. He desired to retire to his bed chambers. He turned on his heels toward the direction that would take him toward the grand staircase, but stopped when he came to his butler. "Philip," he said in an oddly freindly manner, "would you see to it that the guests are shown to their chambers." He took a glance over his shoulder and thought he could see Henry now standing over the old wizard, "Remember: I want the lizard, the squire and the two wealthy seductresses."
    With that, the master was off to rest. The night was over, and everything had gone well. He was pleased with himself. The morning would bring new and dark things to these guests. For from this point forward, they would be struggling for their lives with every breath.

The guests awake in a dungeon of sorts, made up of old looking brick covered in moss, and moldy smelling mortar. The sounds of distant screams can be heard echoing through the halls every now and then, and some of the walls have eerie (to say the least) spots of dried reddish-brown on them. Water drips from the ceiling in places, and nothing seems quite right. Most rooms in these catacombs are dimly lit.

The guests begin, slowly, to awaken one-by-one in separate rooms. Each of them has been stripped of the belongings (if any) that they had carried in their pockets into the party. The situation is as follows:

Climbs wakes up in a room that is well lit by torches circling the room. The room is circular, and doesn't seem at all menacing really. That is until Climbs takes a look up and realizes he is not, in fact, looking up at all. He is looking at the floor. The Arngonian is haning by his feet from the ceiling. The chains binding his feet are locked, but a KEY is hagning, from the ceiling as well, not too far from him. Well in reach, as long as he finds himself at least a bit physically able. A wooden door awaits him to exit the room should he be able to get down...

Garrick wakes in the corner of a small room with an open doorway on the other end. The room is lit fairly well by a torch on the wall next to this doorway. He is not bound by anything. Opposite the torch, the maid, Lisa, is chained by her wrists to the wall. She is already awake and sobbing. On a small, wooden table next to her sits a single KEY; apparently her way out of her binds. "G-Garick? Help me!!! I-I c-can't reach it!" She makes a desperate motion toward the table...

Frelda finds herself in pitch darkness. The floor is cold, and she feels as if she is sitting in a puddle of something. The faint sounds of splashing water can be heard in the room as if the stuff is all around her. She is not bound in anyway, and a distant blinking of a light catches her attention...

Joan wakes up on the hard floor of a very small room. There is nothing but a locked door and a table sitting on opposite sides of her. On this table sits three BRASS KEYS and a small GREEN STONE...

Inventory Check:
    Climbs: Empty
    Garrick: Empty
    Frelda: Empty
    Joan: Empty

mamali

the evil and dark side of henry was awake . he had a special thrill , a special feeling , Hate ....
    he was standing over tofdir and looking at the old wizard , heard his father saying that he shouldn't kill the lizard .

you can keep the lizard father ...

henry wanted tolfdir awake because wanted him to feel the pain , the death ...
    henry perperd an alertion spell to wake tolfdir up .

uh , my god , henry what heppened ?? what ..

before he could complete his sentence a firebolt hit him hard , he started screaming and running all over the room everyone could hear his screams from everywhere in the mansion ...
    henry was walked at him slowly and said : haha , see ? i learned my destruction lessons very well , you want another one ?

another one hit tolfdir as he was falling on the ground . henry stood up over his body
    you ... didn't finish .. restoration ......lesson ...
    his body was totally black and burned and nobody could recognize his face . after seconds he stopped breathing ..

PHILIP , GET RID OF HIS BODY ...

then henry left the kitchen while thinkin about his kill , thinkin that it really really feels so good .
    he also was thinking about guarding the guests cells , not to keep them from escaping , no , just to watch if they can escape or not .

henry walked to his room , where he was 2 hours ago , but this 2 hours felt just like a month for him ...

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Climbs awoke. He still felt quite dizzy, and the fact the blood was pooling in the back of his head. Wait, the blood was pooling in the ba--
    "HOLY NIPPLES, I'M UPSIDE-DOWN," he exclaimed. The chains were tight around his feet, and he tried desperately to remove them, to no avail. It was then he noticed the key, hanging close to him.
    Climbs attempted to grab it, but failed. The key was just too far away. He tried again, bending as much as possible, but still failed. Eventually he nearly grabbed it - but ended up nearly not. His back cracked loudly as he clutched it at the same time he fell. He then bit through the rope, after much difficulty, and ended up with the key.
    As Climbs unlocked the left shackle, he nearly hurt his leg too as he fell. Upon unlocking the other, he plunged down and landed on his shoulder, cringing. Holding that shoulder, he went over to the wooden door and kicked it wide open, walking through.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Mrs Labeau felt the whack upon her ass and she gave a wicked smile.
    "Oh Grandpa, you naughty man, you really do want meh titties don't you old sexy bum!" Mrs Labeau felt up and down his arm before entering her room, siniging a little song of her own...
    " Oh men, oh men, oh men, oh men
    Oh men, oh men, oh men, oh men
    You want meh titties, you want them bad
    You want meh assy, because your bad lad
    Grandpas and Grandmas!
    Come for me, because Im Mrs Labeaus and I am sexy!"
    Mrs Labeau sang the song over and over again, twirling round and round her room, doing the shaky ass and boob dance.

Mrs Labeau put on her party dress and began to walk over to her bedroom door and was about to go out, when suddenly her head began to spin and her whole stomach began to feel like it was about to erupt, god only knows. Mrs Labeau began to fall over and she then fell to the floor, her eyes began to flutter close and soon she was fast asleep.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Her eyelids parted but she thought it was a dream. Soft splashes echoed around her and her dress was cold and damp against her body as she finally began to feel the ground beneath her. There was nothing, nothing around her but the sound of the splashes, the patter of liquid against liquid. Whatever she was sitting in, as she had sat up gently and put a hand to her head, didn't have a smell. She had no idea was it might have been, but her best guess was that it was simply water as it was dripping from the ceiling.

Her thoughts were disconnected, and she couldn't clearly recall what her last thought was. Dinner had been called, she had thought anyways, and she had been showing Garrick her painting. The painting wasn't with her though. There was nothing...until she saw the blinking light. As she stood up, which she was careful to do since she couldn't see anything around her. Even though she was sure her eyes would have adjusted by now, there was no light to really adjust to so everything just stayed black instead. Her hair stuck to her collar bone damp and heavy as she took little mouse steps towards the light with her hands tentatively in front of her. Whatever was covering the floor sloshed around her feet as she walked towards the light unsure of the reality.

dunklunk

Watching with amusement as Mrs. Labeau finally succumbed to the stew's potent power, Baudin merely smiled, shook his head, and made his way over to her. They may have their differences with each other, but he wasn't about to let her lie there on the floor. He didn't think he was that much of a wretched bastard. And besides, she was, after all, his master's wife. For better or for worse.

He knelt, and picked her up with both arms, carrying her as if crossing the threshhold himself. He shook his head at that thought and the mental image it also provided. No, you're the master's problem. Not mine, he thought. For if you were indeed my problem, one of us would surely be dead by now. He placed her gently on the bed, then turned to leave, closing her bedroom door behind him.

Making his way back downstairs, he gathered Tolfdir's burnt carcass and turned to dispose of it. He thought, Well, Mr. Grand Wizard. See what happens when you piss off one of your students. He chuckled softly while completing the disposal of the wizard's body, then went in search of Master Labeau.

The four chosen guests were now in their "private" rooms. The "fun" was about to begin. He truly hoped no harm would befall any of them, but with Master Labeau, one never knew what to expect. He grinned as he continued his search for his master.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    A high pitch sound rings through Garrick's ears from the moment he gain consciousness, somewhat disabling his hearing but for a short time only as it gradually fade away. The ringing was replaced by a faint voice that builds in intensity with each passing second; a familiar voice. Lisa? he mused to himself, trying hard to erase negative possibilities. He holds his head with his hand as the pain of it was like he was struck by a blunt object. Slowly opening his eyes, a bright torchlight grabs his attention, but not as much as the calling voice did. He turned to where it was coming from, taken quite aback to see that his thoughts were correct. "Lisa!" he softly said, his lightheadedness doesn't permit him to fully call out to her.

He stood up from his spot, using the walls as support for his body is just starting to wake up. Perhaps the effects of taking in TWO bowls of the concoction the chef made, which he surmised to be the one that made his body shut down in the first place. Weak step by weak step, he makes his way towards Lisa who was bound to the wall.

"Miss Lisa..., are you alright?" he said softly with much strain on him. Merely by speaking out did his head thumped. He grabbed on to the shackles and chains, pulling them with little strength. He looked around to see a small table near her, nothing on top of it besides a key. Without second thought did he grabbed the key and fit in inside the locks of the shackles on her wrists. The binds on her wrist eventually released their hold on her, much to his relief. He put his arms at the ready, anticipating the possibility of her falling down. A scenario like this would probably affect her largely given her demeanor.

"Miss Lisa, are you alright?" he repeated his question, his head gradually becoming better thus his speech being more audible.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts