• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Garrick couldn't help but laugh at Philip's "imitation" of the thick-skinned rich folks he claims them to be. Usually, bad-mouthing doesn't go well in his books but soon enough, it would be so long as they fit the profile the butler provided. And if they exhibit the same actions the "lady" of the house did. Her words were almost like slur with the sense it was making, which to Garrick's ear have none at all. His brows furrowed and his mouth almost formed a frown at the scene she was making. Surely someone of their stature have access to any and all kinds of education one can have. Then again, who's to say they don't have that kind of wisdom in them, just that they don't use it every now and then.

Like any artist, Philip took one more glance at Garrick after doing the best he could in grooming him. Implying he is indeed done, he took a step away from Philip and stared at his reflection at the nearby mirror. He is quite surprised at the after-grooming version of himself, looking incredibly fresh like a crisp vegetable harvested at the right moment. He chuckled slightly at his remarks -he still checking his appearance- of him being like a noble that is to die for. "Whatever you say, Sir Baudin." he said, shaking his head a little as it could he could do and say as he surmised that disagreeing with him will only lead him to insist on the fact.

Hearing that Philip is being summoned, he gave off a short bow at the man before speaking "Farewell for now then, Sir Baudin. Thank you again. It's a shame that almost everyone here care not to converse with you. They are truly missing out." He walked away with a smile on his face, as the few minutes he spent with the butler was the most amusing he had ever since he took a step inside the manor.

He moved through the crowd with confidence, what with him knowing now that he looked more than presentable, evident by the momentary silence of chatter and laughter as some of them had to double take as they don't fully recognize him. A lovely face caught his attention for a second, looking quite disturbed for some reason as she attended to a glass of wine by herself. When his person entered her vision, he gave off a nod and a smile to silently say that she should enjoy the party. He took a seat by the corner of the room, his chin resting on his hand that nestled on the edges of a window, looking out to see the beautiful dark night sky. A momentary smile formed across his face like in reaction as the image of his love entered his mind.

Linamina

Joan found the scene to be pure entertainment. The lady she had already grown to despise humiliating herself as she did. Even her own little boy tried to pick her up. "Poor dear." thought Joan. She could only imagine what that boy went through on a daily basis with her. Talk about your own corner of Oblivion.

Her thoughts wavered away at the smell of the food. Dinner would be ready soon, so Joan went to find a mirror to make sure she was at her best. Her hair was a bit messy to her, probably from when she flipped her hair at Phineus, a thought she blushed at. She took the small comb that always stayed hidden in her strawberry gold hair and fixed herself up, keeping a close eye on everyone behind her with the mirror.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Thanking Garrick for his kind words, Baudin turned to leave the young bard and return to the party. Before departing, however, he was pleased to see how happy Garrick was with his "transformation" now complete.

Nearing the commotion, also known as Mrs. Labeau on the floor, the butler could see Henry trying to assist his mother. The young master had called for his assistance, and he was now there to help. By this time, Mrs. Labeau seemed to regain her bearings as she was trying to stand on her own. Baudin was quickly at her side, opposite Henry. Now standing by herself, he looked her in the eyes and he could tell she was okay, though still obviously drunk.

He nodded to Henry, and then made his way back near the coat closet. That was the best vantage point for people watching. He noticed Miss Louian was primping herself with the aid of a mirror, and Miss Knollin had rejoined the rest of the guests. Baudin also saw Garrick, sitting by himself for now, in one of the room's corners, staring out the window. The young bard now truly looked like he belonged to the party.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    The man she had seen earlier came into her view as she stood there thinking about nothing in particular. He was the singer that had been speaking with the blonde haired woman earlier, but there was a lot to be seen that was different about him. He had cleaned the dirt off of his face and when she looked at him he smiled and nodded to her as he made his way through the crowd. So innocent looking, but looking from his conversation earlier he obviously has some sort of human want...

She took another drink of her wine and continued to stand where she was but followed him through the bodies until he sat down. The chair he sat in reminded her of when she had been sitting down earlier by the fire...it felt to her that there was something she was forgetting. She tapped her finger against the thin glass as she thought. She bit her lip, aggravated by the feeling until it finally hit her.

"My painting!" She whispered urgently to herself as she cursed under her breath and made her way towards the chair she had been sitting in earlier. On her way there she hastily put her unfinished glass down on a table as it would probably spill with her jostled movements. When she reached her chair she crouched down quickly and sighed out loud in relief as she picked up her painting and felt the cloth that covered it comforting under the skin of her delicate hands. She closed her eyes and smiled for a moment before she stood up with the painting tucked carefully under her arm. She looked around the party while she thought of where she could take it until she was ready to present it to the master of the house. That's when she thought of Garrick.

She rushed quickly over to him not even thinking that she might disturb him as he sat alone in the corner of the room. She smiled and felt her hair brush against her shoulder as she stopped all of a sudden beside him.

"Do excuse me Sir Neverwin, but would you mind my asking you a question?" He was smiling when she looked upon his face, but she knew that it was for something he was thinking about. Something other than this party. Something personal. It was a funny thing she had discovered, that each smile was different no matter how many times to tried to replicate one. A lip wouldn't move right, or your teeth would get in the way...at least when you were trying to purposefully smile. Natural smiles were different. They came from a warmer place than the cold world of appearances. There was also something about the eyes when someone smiled a true smile...they twinkled with a hidden secret. With happiness...

Something bubbled inside of her chest when she saw this, her own smile falling as she kept on thinking. Jealousy turned her chest into a battle ground fit for the planes of Oblivion, and it was as if the darkness in her heart started creeping like ivy again over her body and mind. I could give you something to smile about, she thought to herself as she fixed her gaze out of the window he was looking out of for a moment. The night was dark and cold, and the stars twinkled as if they too had something to truly smile about...as if they were mocking her in her dark thoughts. She turned her attention back to Garrick, her mouth in a neutral shape throughout all her thoughts.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Garrick was deep in thought of his love, feeling sheer longing of her presence. He could hear a faint voice that gradually became more audible, all he could hear was "asking you a question". An attentive person could easily hear someone speak to them directly, but he was too far in his mind to be able to do so. He turned his face to see a beautiful woman. She was the one who looks to be not having that much of a good time, and by the gradual fading of her smile, she still seemed to be that. Obviously the little dream in his head was now ruined by the sudden appearance of the woman, but speaking of it out loud will be very rude and besides, it's not like she knew what was going on in his head.

"Hm? I'm sorry, what was that, Miss?" He inquired as he turned himself so as his whole person is facing her directly. Etiquette dictates that he should first introduce himself and that it is rude to speak to someone whilst sitting and the other is standing. Keeping true to his conduct, he stood up from his seat and did a small bow at the lady. "Garrick Neverwin, milady." he said with the same smile as before. One thing he noticed around the room is that when some of the men introduced themselves to a lady, they would often lay a gentle kiss on their hand, which the women found quite appealing. He grabbed her hand gently and let her delicate hand near his face. He was about to lay a kiss on it, but the awkward feeling of the act kept him from doing so. He released his grip on her hand and turned his attention to her face. "I'm sorry. Can I have the pleasure of knowing your name?"

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Mrs Labeau felt the force of her son trying to pull her up and drunkenly she tried to push him off.
    " Get off me I don't want to be raped now please extract your bloody fat hands from me before I do the bloody Black Sacrimant and get you beheaded in the middle of the night by a little girl," Mrs Labeau said trying to shake herself free from her sons grip. The butler also grabbed hold of her and she took this to the upmost offence.
    " Get off me you old tramp, if I was you I would try and get a wig so we don't have to look at that little sun reflecter of yours," she said managing to regain her balance.

She then pushed past her son and went back into the party and began to take off her massive dress which was now covered in wine.
    " This dress makes me look fat," she stated to a few of the guests giving them a little nod and then proceeded to slip the dress off till it was on the floor. After she took it off she threw the dress into the air.
    " Yipee this is soo fun!" Mrs Labeau said twirling around and around in her night dress which she always wore under her party dress, incase anything... naughty happened. Mrs Labeau was having the time of her life and all her troubles had left her, and she finally felt like she was in paradise.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Frelda watched his face as he seemed to awaken from a sort of trance. He obviously didn't hear her question and she didn't mind repeating it. She watched as he stood up and made a bow to her and then introduced himself. What was queer about his introduction was when he took her hand and brought it near his face as if he were about to kiss her knuckles but he didn't. He stopped as if he couldn't. She took note of this and stored it in her mind as she registered him asking her her name.

"My name is Frelda Knollin, pleasure to finally get acquainted with you tonight, Sir Neverwin." She tilted her head a little forward and bent her knees in a quick curtsey for him while holding her painting close to her stomach before her.

"I was just going to ask if you knew where I could put this painting for now...I don't want it to get damaged and you don't seem like the other guests here...you know, stuck up and what not, so I thought I would ask you." Her voice was soft and she avoided his gaze by looking around him with the occasional peek at his hair or some other feature on him.

"I didn't mean to interrupt your thinking...I can leave you to it if you'd like..." She turned herself as if she were about to leave like her speech had suggested but she hoped that he would catch her and instead answer her previous question. Eventually I'll have to bring out the fact that I can play the lute. She kept her face neutral, if not a little solemn looking and looked at him out of the corner of her eye as she fiddled with a loos string off of the cloth that covered her painting. It was then that she saw the flying the cloth that made up the dress Mrs. Labeau had been wearing earlier. Frelda shook her head thinking, what a disgrace.

Linamina

Joan stood up. After seeing the dress fly, she knew the show was just getting better. Much to her relief yet dissappointment, the lady was still in a night gown. 'It's probably for the best. Don't want to spoil appitites." she muttered aloud with a sly grin, taking her last drink.

dunklunk

Mrs. Labeau, naturally, was her usual drunken, insulting self. Which made it all the easier for Baudin to take his leave from her side. A wig? he thought, highly amused at her inaccurate observation. The butler wore his hair short, but never so short as to be mistaken for being bald. He then thought of her key attributes. Drunk, stupid, and blind. Am I missing anything?

Before he could answer his own question, he took note of the good lady's evening dress flying through the air. With all the ruckus she was creating, he freely let out a snort, such was the level of entertainment she was providing. What in all of Skyrim possessed the good master to marry her in the first place? he wondered. Possessed, I believe, is the key word, as he continued his inner conversation. Why, she probably paid some poor alchemist to concoct a strong potion for him to fall in love with her useless, obnoxious, dumb ass.

It was then he noticed how Frelda had made her way over to where Garrick sat. If he had a drink in his hand and there was no job for him to answer to, the butler would have for surely toasted the good sir Neverwin, and Frelda for that matter. He slightly frowned at how Garrick seemed to hesitate in kissing her hand. He mused, Probably something to do with this "love" in his life that he has previously mentioned. A true gentleman to boot, he thought. This woman of his must be something special. Baudin smiled at the thought, as he found it both comforting and reassuring.

The other guests he had briefly met upon their respective entrances now held his attention. Miss Louian appeared to be having a very good time, obviously at Mrs. Labeau's expense. Climbs just sat there, completely enthralled at this public display of depravity. Whether this was a good thing or a bad thing, Baudin could not tell. Tolfdir didn't seem to notice anything, as it looked like he was searching for someone, probably Henry. If it wasn't for her comrade Skjor holding her back, the butler believed Aela would have taken matters into her own hands, and knocked Mrs. Labeau out once and for all. Now I would indeed pay good money to see that happen, the butler chuckled to himself.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Garrick's face grew a courtly smile as Frelda introduced herself, feeling pleased that she wasn't repulsed at all by his behavior earlier. He noticed that she was carrying a broad, rectangular-shaped object covered in cloth. Soon enough, the mystery of it was disclosed as she mentioned that it was a painting intended to be given as a gift to the host of the party. She kept herself from even taking a glance at him, she may be indeed quite turned off by his evident state of being out of place.

He was about to answer her question but she followed it up with a remark that she was disturbing him. She actually was but putting it upon her won't amount to anything. "Please, Ms. Knollin, I would like to help. Perhaps--" A flying piece of clothing caught his attention that made him stop speaking his mind, which now is filled with a hunch of whom does the dress belong to. He traced where the the large dress could have came from, and surely enough, his hunch was correct as Mrs. Labeau was spinning around the room with only a night gown on.

He shook his head lightly at the sight, feeling that whoever was related to her may feel deep embarrassment. He turned his attention back at Frelda who may have the same thought as him. "Anyway, perhaps we could ask the butler where to store it." He looked around the room and saw Philip attending to the drunk lady, that alone indicates that his hands are full. Maybe overflowing, even. "Or perhaps I could hold on to it until the time comes that you need to give it?"

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Frelda turned back to Garrick while glancing at the ground before she actually took a long look at his face. The dirt that had marked his face earlier masked the gentle handsomeness that he held. How sad that he could be so distracted at a party like this. She let out a purposeful breath as her smile widened and looked out towards the party again.

"It's too bad that Mr. Baudin is treated so terribly here...it really is a disgrace of humanity..." She sighed sadly and took a hand to gently tuck her honey colored hair behind her ear.

"Would you like to see it?" She asked suddenly while still looking out at the party. Surely a singer such as himself would be interested in another form of art. She looked down at her feet, or where her feet would be under the cloth of her dress. She picked at the folds of her dress. It's so hard to play innocent, she thought as she finally smoothed out the wrinkle she had made in the fabric. She tilted her face towards Garrick with a curious look in her eyes, hopeful that he would be curious enough to wonder what was hidden under the cloth.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    And she finally looked upon him, only then did Garrick had a good look on her face which was quite attractive. Seeing her smile made him continue holding his as it would only mean that she is not fully repulsed by him. His gaze brought itself to the cloth covered painting. Surely she have reached her current stature through the arts.

He looked back at Philip at her mentioning of his ill-treatment. "I agree. I just spoke with him earlier. Best few minutes I had since I walked in here." He turned his attention back at Frelda who just inquired about him wanting to have a look at her painting. "Of course such a good time could surely be attained in your company. I will be honored to have a look at your work." A tinge of bliss entered him as he was the first who would be able to look at her artwork, that could mean something.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Her eyes widened excitedly as she turned to face him. She gingerly took off the cloth to expose the canvas. Immediately, you could see the black and blue colors of the back ground mixed with the thin curvy lines of white. When she turned it to him she was still looking down at it as if to verify that it had stayed as she had painted it. She lifted her face and her hair moved up with her so that the painting could be viewed without obscurity.

There was a neck at the top of the canvas adorned with a black ribbon that had been frayed. The loose end trailed down the person's chest and rested on the wrist of the arm that was crossed across it. The arm covered the naked breasts of the woman and the hand was held over the heart. A blue mountain flower was held loosely in the hand, the nails were grimy and worn looking. A piece of hair curled down to a shoulder and the skin looked grey. Dark blossoms of blue flowered darkly in the background on either side of the woman's neck, but the black was predominant in the background (what little there was). The brilliance of the blue on the flower stuck out the most. There were fine streaks on the blossoms of the flower and it drew the eyes to it.

Frelda's smile was broad and her teeth were showing in delight, actual delight, as she asked, "What do you think?"

Phineas shook the Argonian's hand briefly, receiving little but a nod in his direction in exchange. His scaly friend seemed focused, or rather, distracted by something or someone else; perhaps the thought of his now absent lady-friend. Ah well, he thought, more important things to do, I guess. Glancing over toward the kitchen, he noticed that the maid had stuck her head out the door as if to signal him that dinner was ready to be served. Good, it's now nearly all come together. He nearly patted himself on the back before remembering that he was in the company of many other people who were sure to notice such a gesture.
    He made his way back to the center of the room, to the fireplace, and tapped his wine glass once more. Clearing his throat, the master of the manor addressed his guests, "If I may have your attention for a single moment everyone," once again, he spoke loudly and clearly with the authority that he could only have given himself, "dinner is ready to be served in the dining hall." He clapped his hands twice, beaming at the room, "If you would, please, make your way to a seat at the table! Our chef has cooked up something very special tonight!"
    With that, he gave a short sort-of bow, and made quickly for his butler. The drunken antics of Mrs. Labeau had not gone unnoticed by the master. He could not have such behavior. Not tonight. When he had reached Philip, he spoke shortly, "Philip," he patted the man in a friendly manner on his shoulder, "would you see to it that my wife is escorted forcibly to her chambers? Post haste, my man." Phineas grimaced at him, the thoughts of what was to come weighing heavily on his mind.

dunklunk

Baudin nodded at Master Labeau before replying, Very good sir. I shall tend to her right away. At his master's announcement, the majority of guests began to make their way to the table for dinner. Finding Mrs. Labeau was easy, as most everyone was avoiding her as if she was a Draugr fresh out of a crypt.

Now standing by her side, the woman seemed oblivious to her surroundings. The butler cleared his throat, then spoke, Your good husband has asked me to escort you to your chambers. Now please, come with me, ma'am. He took hold of her arm, and began to steer her toward the staircase, awaiting the inevitable eruption from her.

Linamina

Finally dinner would be served. For Joan she hoped to weasel a seat as close to Phineus as possible, hoping to keep scoring as many points as she could with him. As of now she planned to have fun rather than think buisness, and Phineus was very much on her agenda.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Mrs Labeau noticed many people watching her throw her dress in the air and she liked all the attention. Mrs Labeau continued to twirl round and round until her husband said that dinner was ready. Mrs Labeau screamed as loud as she could like a little girl meeting someone famous.
    " YES! I love dinner, you know why? Cause I get to sit close to a mann and he won't be able to get away!" Mrs Labeau erupted in a howling laughter and she nearly fell to the floor again.
    " I want sex tonight with a 70 year old, you know why? Cause he can't get away!" Mrs Labeau staggered into a table where she stood still, trying to regain her balance.

Suddenly she felt the someone grab hold of her and it was Baudin the stupid ancient looking butler again.
    " Oh god it's oldy jigglers again, goodness he can't seem to get enough of Mrs Labeau and her titties tonight!" Mrs Labeau announced taking a table cloth off one one of the tables and flinging it in the air and she began to whipe the cloth on the mans cheek.
    " Come on oldy you can get a little bit of me and meh jewels tonight if you acconpany me into bed," Mrs Labeau said as she was carried up the stairs by Baudin and up to her room.
    " Now which way do you wanna play this out? We can either do it dirty or rough," Mrs Labeau said giving a little giggle.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Climbs entered with a stride the dining room, surveying it in all its glory. He took a seat, and wondered who perchance would sit next to him; if he were not to make love that night, he would at least hope to make friends. Though his mood was surprisingly good, and his spirits were high, he could not help but feel pessimistic, as if something were to happen wrong. A sense of foreboding premonition. Climbs stuck out his tongue and sniffed the air.
    "Master, please ask thy chef; for I doth fear there mayest be something wrong with his special, if he scent pouring from out of this room. For smell not of meat nor plant doth that; more doth it smell that thy chef has mistak'st a rat for his stirring spoon. And if the stench of ore and metal wafting into my nose be the befoul`ed food you are to put upon my plate, I shall merely eat bread."Climbs coughed loudly.

"Sorry, when my throat is blocked, it makes my words into polite sayings."

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Frelda watched as Garrick's face twisted from confusion to a somewhat clearer understanding. She knew that her works would be hard to understand but she also felt a sort of nervousness when she presented them to people. She understood why she liked them, and she somewhat understood why others wanted them, but she never could figure out who really understood them...she guessed that no one ever would seeing as to where the demented twisted feelings that gave her these ideas for paintings came from.

Mr. Labeau announced that dinner was ready and then everyone could hear Mrs. Labeau shouting something about how horny she was and something about domination. Frelda snapped her focus back to her painting and cautiously drew the cloth over it before suggesting that her and Garrick go to dinner. She made her way through the crowd and into the kitchen she had been in before but decided to stand with her painting in hand and wait until there was but one seat left so that she wouldn't have to decide where to sit. It was a trivial thing, but she hated decided things, especially little things.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Like bells of a temple that calls out to its worshipers, the host of the room spoke with authority and magnetism as the crowd - focused in their interpersonal conversations - broke their own intent to not be disturbed by looking over the direction of the man and heeding his words to head on to the dining hall. And like sheep moving with the shepherd did they move.

Frelda left Garrick's company without a word, like she no longer wish to have herself be acquainted with the man. He easily brushed it off, thinking that there really is no need to be a part of someone's life - however insignificant that part could be - if they do not wish to have anything to do with him, exhibited by most women he encountered with. He gave off a short and quiet chuckle at that last thought, seemingly by impulse. He walked with the many guests, before stopping beside Frelda. "Thank you for the time you spent on me." he said as he gave the woman a nod and a smile before continuing off to the dining room.

The extravagance of the manor surprises him once again as he marvel upon the sophisticated look of the room which would rather look very empty if not for the numerous people it holds as its space could not be filled by furnishings alone. He looked left and right for the very few familiar faces in the crowd: Lisa, Joan, Philip, and the old man he was conversing with earlier. There is little to no chance for him to dine with either Lisa or Philip as he surmised that the host would not permit them to, but surely they would still be in the same area as them as they would be attending to the other guests, allowing for small talks with them as they go. A quaint Argonian caught his attention with his calm demeanor and gentle words. Seeing as there is an unoccupied seat beside him, he took it upon himself to take it, perhaps have an opportunity to increase the number of familiar faces in his head.

"Why would one be apologetic when being polite?" he inquired with a puzzled tone and an equally confused look on his face, before removing all traces of it as he reaches out his hand to the Argonian. "If you would allow yourself to suffer my company; Garrick Neverwin, sir."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts