• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Frelda nodded as he spoke of some place called Bretony. There was an anxiousness about him, as if he were restraining himself from doing something. She brushed the thought away and continued listening to him as he answered her question about his parents. So he's responsible for his family's fortune. Wonder what he did...her thoughts were cut off as he began talking again. A compliment, good form on his part. She blinked girlishly and tucked her chin close to her chest so that her hair would mask part of her face as if in embarrassment. She almost jumped when he proclaimed that he had never asked her name. The expression he used made her smile, genuinely oddly enough, and a small giggle escaped her mouth as she began to respond.

"My name is Frelda Knollin. I, too, have brought my family to their current fortune." She glanced down at the painting that was resting beside her chair. She blinked her eyes as she decided not to mention it and then she caught a glimpse of the younger man she had seen earlier. He was eying his parents with a clouded expression which she traced to see Mrs. Labeau speaking with the man from the College, and Mr. Labeau speaking with the blonde that the man named Garrick had been talking with. There was a look in the host's eyes that Frelda knew a bit too well and her heart felt as if it had been bogged down. Poor boy, she thought as her eyes softened and returned to look upon the boy as he left through a door. She looked back at Climbs with her brows furrowed.

"I'm terribly sorry, but would you excuse me?" She got up quickly and made her way through the mingling bodies of people she didn't know until she pushed her way through the door that apparently led to the kitchen, completely forgetting about the painting that rested between her chair and a little end table. The smell of good food hit her nose hard, but in a pleasant manner, and she couldn't help but feel herself relax a little. It took her a moment to grasp herself again so she could take account of who all was in the room. The boy was standing by a cooking spit and she started to go towards him, but what would she say? I'm sorry that you have to witness your parents infidelity...that's a great way to start talking to a young man. She rolled her eyes absently to herself as she readjusted her direction a little to start speaking with the cook instead.

"What have you cooked up for all the guests here tonight? Something tasty I hope." She looked down into the spit with curiosity and then looked back to the cook with a smile before realizing that people with money probably didn't say 'tasty' too often. Not that she cared, and continued to smile anyways.

Linamina

"Please call me Phineas," the master of the manor smiled at the woman ernestly, sensing her apparent nervousness, "I trust that you're having a good time, M'lady?" He gestured his hand offering for her to sit back down comfortably as he snapped for Lisa to come back around so he may find himself another glass of wine. His eyes scanned the room, observing the contented faces of his guests. Then, he returned his attention back to the beauty in front of him, looking at her intently, hoping she would answer his question in the positive.

"Very good then, Phineus." How humble some of the people here were, yet she never expected the same additude from the host himself. Then again, he invited more than just noble men and women here. "I'm having a wondrous time, Phineus." she spoke his name like a lover this time, hoping to reel him in a little bit at a time. "You've invited many interesting guests, though none as intriguing as you.." she felt in control again, her lovely bodice making very subtle flaunts as she shifted comfortably in her chair.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Garrick grinned a little at the butler's mentioning of his standing like he is below his own. He allowed the hard-working man to continue, only making faint changes to his face in response to what he is saying; a smile from his honesty which, he of all people, values; a nod of appreciation at his openness at the disclosure of his and the maid's names.

The faint expressions, however, suddenly became more evident mostly in confusion at the slight tilt of his head. Confusion at what seems to be implication that he pursues the now known Ms. Dufont in the motivation by emotions. Of course he himself could not fully argue that he admires the woman as she is indeed good on the eyes and her drive to serve is commendable. But he should know himself that running around chasing women is ill-advised, mainly due to him already belonging to one special woman in his life.

He threw off his somewhat deep thoughts to snap back to reality and thank the kind Philip Baudin. "Thank you, Sir Baudin." He gave off a bow before speaking. The act of uttering common words may not be enough in this type of community, so he fished out fifteen septims worth of coin and handed them to the butler, making sure that he does not give them back by placing them on his hand and clasping them. "I saw earlier that handing gold is a form of appreciation. It's not much but it's already half of what I have, so I guess that worth something, right?" He chuckled lightly at his own remark. Knowing now what he needs, it is now time to go back to the crowd. Before he could however, he passed by a mirror along the way that made him stop on his own tracks. He groomed himself momentarily; fixing his hair of the loose locks that wander to his eyes, and straightening his clothes around the sleeves. He was about to part from his reflection but a closer inspection dictates that he is not fully presentable. "Sir Baudin, where's the washroom?" He inquired to the butler who was not fully far from him while he check himself if there are more specks of dried mud on his face.

"Aye, young master Henry," The chef smiled at the son of his old friend, "there is a bit of a special ingredient of sorts." He looked at the boy, a bit confused. Hadn't his father told him of the evening's plans? What was young Henry getting at? Daniel glanced over his shoulder to be sure the two of them were alone, "Your father hopes to show his guests the... err well you know what I'm getting at here, young sir necromancer."
    The boy seemed to understand what he meant, and Daniel was sure he did. "I'm certain the master is to have me off the ones that can fend for themselves; the companions and the man from the college namely." He smirked at the boy and continued in a darker tone, "I'm sure he'll let you play with those, young master."
    He stopped suddenly when he heard footsteps outside the kitchen door. He hoped no one had heard anything. This was a topic he shouldn't have been speaking of openly with the guests about. It was the maid. She marched in gingerly and went to the back of the kitchen, her head down, without saying a word. He had opened his mouth and taken a great, deep breath to shout at her for being late when the kitchen door swung open again. Gods dammit!
    In walked a beautiful sort of woman as the chef turned to see who it was. She was a guest. A guest walking into my kitchen? He thought, That's a new one. She seemed a bit flustered; like she was searching for something. Then, she spoke directly to him.
    "What have you cooked up for all the guests here tonight? Something tasty I hope," She said. She smiled at him... almost sincerely which Daniel found odd. The rich very rarely cared to ask questions or to smile at the staff of these sort of manors. He found it strangely refreshing, but also wondered what her motives were.
    "Aye, Miss," he spoke with his booming voice, "it's a bit of a stew; inspired by my time with the Imperial Army, but classed up a bit for this evening with the finest quality meats and vegetables." He smiled back at her, "I must say, it's never failed to win the hearts of the master's guests."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Phineas smiled; partially at her compliment and partially at the splendor of this woman's features glowing in the light of the fire. "I'm very glad that you're enjoying yourself, Joan." he said, looking into her eyes like any classy gentleman would. He would have like to let his gaze wander south, but he knew from experience that a woman could turn into pudding in moments if he looked into her eyes.
    "You know, I must wonder," he raised one eyebrow as he said this, "how so do you find me to be intriuging? I must admit, I've found myself to be the most boring of company in the times I've been left on my own. Only books can save my sanity in those moments." He gave a small, almost silent laugh at himself. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that Miss Knollin had gotten up and followed his son, Henry, in the direction of the kitchens. He couldn't help but worry that she may be snooping, but he kept his attention on the discussion he was currently in; hoping that Miss Louian would find his banter as witty as he did.

mamali

Henry smiled at chef and said '' i know whats going on here better than anyone ;) '' Henry was smiling , he opened his mouth to talk about ingredients but he heard footsteps from outside and closed his mouth , then a blue light appeared in his right hand ... just to be safe .

suddenly the maid walked in , she walked away with her head down , Henry always tried to be nice with the maid .(unlike his father ) . Henry was going to start talking with her but the door was opened again ( as the chef was yelling at maid ) , another blue light appeared in Henry's other hand .

a guest walked in , a beautiful young woman . Henry hided his hands behind himself "what have you cooked for all the guests here tonight ? something tasty i hope "she said . Henry thought that maybe this woman found something strange about chef's food so he still had ''sleep'' spell ready to knock her out .henry didn't care if she was beautiful or young or anything .
    chef started to talking about the food . Henry wanted to say : i'm sorry miss , but there isn't anything for you to see here, i ask you to leave . and if you don't , i'll make you leave . but the girl had a sweet smile on her face . so Henry tried to be nicer to her so he just said : we usually don't allow guests here miss ... uh .. is there anything you need ? i would be glad to help . henry walked away from a pot a bit ,he hoped with this move , he can move the girl away from the pot , or maybe away from the kitchen .

and blue light was still in his hand ...

Linamina

Joan held back a bitten lip, admiring his restraint more than she hoped he'd admire her finer features; Few men could resist that. Her legs squeezed together, the movement hidden by her large flowery dress skirt.

She actually giggled at his next remark. "Well your handsome and mysterious. Very mysterious. I wager most of the people here didn't know about you until you invited them." She leaned a little bit in her chair towards him, her bosom a bit more expressed and her voice became smoother and alluring. "So if I may ask...just who is Phineus Labeau?"

Deeper and deeper the flawlessness was... of the Master's dark plan and his dubious cause...

"That, I'm sure," Phineas said to her, his voice smooth and his tone clear, "is information you may regret learning." He took another sip of his wine and scanned the room again with his piercing eyes, looking for guests. Miss Knollin was still missing, presumably in the kitchen, and Mr. Neverwin seemed to have disappeared as well. Philip hopefully has his eyes on that one, thought he menacingly, I'd hate to let one slip through my fingers.
    Turning his attention back to Miss Louian, he said, "However, you may learn my secrets yet before the night is through!" And with that, he stood up, never once breaking eye-contact with the woman. "I'm terribly sorry, but I feel as if I must attend to some of my other guests, at least for a while. It certainly was a pleasure," he said this last word with such flair that a weaker-willed woman may have pounced him on the spot, "to meet you, Joan."
    Then, he was on his way to where Climbs-Through-Craft, the sole Argonian that had been invited to his party, still sat; with one less lovely lady than he had had minutes before. "Hello, you must be Climbs, the owner of Crowcall Manor in Solitude," Phineas said over the murmer of the room once he was close enough to the Argonian, "I'm Phineas Labeau. Good to meet you!" He held out his hand, ready for a polite and firm handshake.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lisa got hard to work scooping spoonfuls of Daniel's stew into bowls, ignoring what was going on between he, Henry, and the newest arrival to the kitchen, Frelda Knollin. She felt as if she wanted nothing to do with any of their plans, but she was fulfilling them by plating this stew. A terrible feeling consumed her heart and she felt as if she lost a bit of herself with each drop of stew that was spilled into these fine, golden bowls. Oh, but what would the master do to her if she disobeyed his orders. She shuddered at the thought.
    Henry was trying to distract her, seemingly from the stew. She will not be able to tell, she thought, not by smell or sight alone at least. Indeed, Miss Knollin would have to taste this dish to understand what was foul with it, but even then it would have been too late.
    Lisa continued working, sliding each bowl aside to be placed on a tray when it was finished. The magic lights that were placed above the counter, meant to keep the food warm until it was to be served, made her sweat. She was sure that her persperation also had something to do with the chef breathing over her shoulder as well. He seemed like a nice man, but she knew he certainly was not. She took one deep breath and steadied herself; praying for strength to complete her task. Once she served this, her job was over, or so she thought.

Linamina

"That, I'm sure, is information you may regret learning."

If only Joan knew how serious he was. She took it as a return to her advance for a moment until he stood up and announced that he had to attend to other guests which sunk the Louian daughter's heart. She straightened herself, deciding it wasn't healthy to obsess over him which would bring him in control.

Though the little flair he did when he said "pleasure." nearly brought her off the deep end. She wanted him so badly..'

She flipped her hair and replied. "The pleasure is all mine, dear Phineaus." she spoke like a lover again just to return the little tease before taking a sip of wine to calm herself.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Garrick's subtle act of clasping his hand while the butler held the coins, told Baudin all he needed to know. Namely, that it would be an insult if he tried to return the gold to him. Yet another charming characteristic of Mr. Neverwin, he reflected. Tipping when he probably couldn’t afford to. Minor gestures such as these were the kind that always warmed his soul, thus reminding him that perhaps not all of humanity had gone to hell in a hand basket.

Following a gracious bow and a few words of gratitude for the gold, he watched as Garrick made his way back toward the crowd. A mirror, however, had caught the young bard’s attention. What the mirror reflected had held Garrick right where he stood, for far longer than what the butler would have predicted.

Approaching him again, Garrick asked, Sir Baudin, where's the washroom?" He quietly nodded and was already moving away before Garrick could complete his question. Follow me, good sir. We’ll get you looking as good as new, he said, while winking at Mr. Neverwin. If not better. Along with his last three words, Baudin flashed Garrick his most confident of smiles. For he had done this grooming thing many times before for Master Labeau, whenever he cared for or had asked for the butler’s assistance.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Frelda suddenly felt something buzzing through the air, prickling and heavy. The cook replied to her question seemingly honest enough, but there was something, just something, that was weighing down the room making it appear darker all of a sudden. She felt out of place, as if she had come into a room she wasn't supposed to be in, but she ignored the strange feeling when the boy she had followed began to speak to her. He walked a little ways off from the cooking spit telling her that guests usually weren't allowed in the kitchen. She smiled innocently looking down at her feet for a brief moment before following the young man away from the stew.

"My apologies," She began a little unsure of how to initiate a conversation with him. "I just saw that you looked distressed. I know that I'm just a guest, but are you all right?" Her eyes were endearing, the fire that the stew had been cooking on was behind her making her dress sparkle darkly. It wasn't often that Frelda would doubt her abilities to initiate someone in conversation, but this young man was mysterious, if not a little cold by the manner he held himself.

"My name is Frelda Knollin. I really didn't mean to overstep my boundaries young sir." His hair was short and dark just like his eyes, and the expression on his face was unreadable. He was holding his hands behind his back, she noticed, so she held out her hand when she had said her name.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    A final look on his face and he saw that it's quite dusty as well, add cobwebs to it and it could belong to an old attic. Garrick responded quietly with a nod and a smile as Philip walk away, urging that he would follow him and speaking of something about making him look good. He can't fully argue, now that he knows that his visage is not at all presentable. "Okay sir, and thank you again. I wish I am not imposing." He walked to his side, he already took a liking to the butler as he surely is not the devious kind he usually encounter. "If I'm allowed another request, just don't touch the hair, alright?" He inquired in a humbling tone, if it weren't for that, he could easily be thought of as demanding though from his request he certainly was that.

When he was guided to be groomed, he took glances around the living room to check whether Lisa was there. The numerous and varying faces did not fully help his endeavor, though. A door they passed by was exuding a savory aroma that has attracted his senses, turning his attention to what appears to be the kitchen. Dinner would soon start, he was thankful once again that Philip was assisting him to at least make himself presentable to the crowd.

dunklunk

Imposing? he repeated. Don't be silly, Mr. Neverwin. Though to be perfectly honest, I don't and wouldn't do this for everyone. But I must say, your grace and charm tells me you are a very likeable person. And for that, I would be more than happy to assist you.

He glanced at Garrick following his last request about his hair. Your hair? Very well, good sir. I shall leave that to you.

After retrieving his grooming equipment, Baudin made haste with Garrick's "improvement." As he was brushing this and polishing that, the butler couldn't help but notice how Mr. Neverwin kept looking around the room, as if he were searching for something. Or someone.

Never one to let something that obvious slip past him, he noted how Garrick looked toward the kitchen door. The aroma was to die for, though Baudin chose to focus on something else entirely. Since you don't see her in the living room with the other guests, she's in there you know. As he said this, while continuing to brush and primp Mr. Neverwin, he nodded toward the kitchen door. He was not certain, but Baudin could have sworn he caught a slight blush from Garrick following his last words.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Mrs Labaeu, listened to her husbands speech and she gave a little grunt, wondering why the hell she married the ass in the first place. The affects of the liquor were definitely taking some action as she began to look at some men and lick her lips even when they were looking at her. Mrs Labeau spun around and around and around till she nearly fell to the floor... well she fell half way onto a mans lap.

She began to pick herself off the mans lap and when she looked up into his face she gave a terrified scream and ran backwards into one of the guests who fell over onto the floor, dropping his glass of wine all over the place. She looked behind her at the man who she pushed over and gave him an angry glare.
    " How dare you drop wine on my beautiful new rug you bastard!" Mrs Labeau said kicking the man hard in the stomach while he was trying to pick himself up.

She then looked over at the man who's lap she fell on and gave him a disgusted look.
    "God your ugly aren't you? Have you not been arrested yet for that distasteful little wort on your nose? No? Well you need to see a plastic surgeon, there's no way your going to Sovengarde with your looks," Mrs Labeau said taking a nearly full glass of wine out of one of the guests hands and gulping it down in an instant before handing the glass back to the guest she took it off.

Mrs Labeau scoured the room and she caught sight of a beautiful looking woman who was getting far too much attention from the male guests. She couldn't allow a slut like her to take Mrs Labeau's speciality away from her just like that by flutting her eyes a bit and twirling her troll ass looking hair. Mrs Labeau decided to go to the kitchen where the so called beautiful guest was. She walked into the kitchen and sucked in the glorious smell of food which lingered in the open air.

She walked over to the woman and placed a hand on her shoulder.
    "Right you little slut, I am the most prettiest sexiest bitch in this house, and I will not have a little..." Mrs Labeau began before letting out a rather rude burp.
    " I will not have a little whore like you ruin me... got it?" Mrs Labeau said quite drunkenly waiting for the girl to answer.

mamali

"My name is Frelda Knollin. I really didn't mean to overstep my boundaries young sir."
    and she held her hand at henry .

blue light disappeared from henry's right hand so that he could hold mrs.knollin's hand . but you really did overstep thought , its nothing so important but we really want this dinner be surprise . dinner will be ready , you can taste it soon .

then henry pointed at the door and smiled and tried to make everything look normal but it was obvious mrs.knollin found something strange .henry smiled and said :
    ''maybe we can talk outside the kitchen''

while henry tried to be nice and cool to mrs.kollin , suddenly, before miss.kollins start to answer , mrs.labeau walked (or run) into the kitchen . she was totally drunk .

henry closed his eyes and whispered : Holy fluffing plops , here we go ...

"Right you little slut, I am the most prettiest sexiest bitch in this house, and I will not have a little..." Mrs Labeau began before letting out a rather rude burp.
    " I will not have a little whore like you ruin me... got it?" Mrs Labeau said quite drunkenly waiting for the girl to answer.

mrs.knollin looked totally shocked. henry wanted to stop his mom and get her out
    mom , please , stop it ... i .. . . . but then henry decided to shut up because looked liked his mom was simply getting mrs.knollin's attention to herself and away from the pot .

and still his left hand was hidden ........

UnLonged

True to the Name
    "Oh, now, Sir Baudin. I wouldn't say that I possess any of what you said I have. Perhaps by grace and charm you mean my penchant for helping others in any way, then you could say that I have that." he said as he gave a pleasant smile as he felt that Philip was more than kind enough to leave his post and attend to him.

Philip was much like an artisan with the way he worked around Garrick who is pretty much like an old piece of marble slab before the butler did his thing. Every movement he did was as if it was imbued with magicka, what with how his overall appearance seem to improve with each passing of his hands. And by the Divines did his face became clearer much like his footwear have, both of which he did not fully notice to be filled with blemishes. The thought of it embarrassed him as he now knows how much of a dirty beggar with proper clothing he looked before.

The butler's attention to detail was not only present in his job, but also to the way people acted. Surely he picked it up from him having to look at people all day, every day, and with him having served the Labeau family for years, this skill is fully honed. He was quite surprised that Philip already knew who he was looking for, or maybe it was just that obvious. In all honesty, he is indeed quite attracted to Lisa. He only let off a soft chuckle at that statement of the butler. "No point in hiding it then. She certainly is the type that someone would be smitten with." He shook his head and let a smile escape, before mildly scratching his cheek with his finger, an idiosyncrasy he does when talks of infidelity is present. "Oh how I wish the Saints would forgive me, Sir Baudin, as certainly my real love won't."

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Frelda was about to answer him with something like, Oh that sounds lovely, or You're right, less us move back to the other room, but another person entered through the door as she had opened her mouth. Her hand was beside her now, having already shaken hands with the young man before the abrupt entrance. The door slammed against the wall with the force that the woman had put against it as she entered. Her eyes were bloodshot, and little hairs were flying off from her face as if they had been disturbed recently.

She strode over to Frelda quickly and in a jostled manner. Her eye brows twisted awkwardly in her disturbed rage as she stopped and put her hand on Frelda's shoulder. As she spoke, none too silently, Frelda could smell the alcohol on her breath and instantly knew that she should tread lightly in responding to the woman. The young man's face fell as he looked upon the woman and Frelda realized that this woman was the lady of the manor. Mr. Labeau's wife, and this man's mother. How could I recognize her earlier but not now? You're slipping dear girl...she thought to herself as she swallowed trying to think of something to say in response to Mrs. Labeau.

"I myself am not a mother, Mrs. Labeau, but please forgive me when I ask that you do not speak so vulgarly in front of him. A woman of your stature should have some sort of respect for the young man that came from your apparently now burning loins." She didn't look at Mrs. Labeau, but kept her eyes steady ahead of her. In her vision she could see the young man in front of her, with her eyes she tried to plead to him for either help or to leave. She was enraged by how Mrs. Labeau talked so openly of her intentions to subdue a man other than Mr. Labeau tonight in front of their son.

"If you would please excuse me, I'm not supposed to be in the kitchen right now." She shrugged off Mrs. Labeau's hand roughly and gave a quick glance to the young man before she made her way to exit the kitchen so she could rejoin the party and hopefully get lost among the bodies. At least all the people would distract the drunken eyes of Mrs. Labeau. so she hoped at least. The woman was not as pleasant as she had thought she would be before she had arrived here tonight.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Mrs Labeau was taken aback by the way the woman had spoken to her with such gentalness, but yet still sounding quite rude and distastful to her.
    " I would kill myself for my son, and atleast I dont go after married men, and anyway Ive done better than you ever could have done, as you are just a fat bitch!" Mrs Labeau cried at the woman as she walked away into the crowd of people at the party.

Mrs Labeau then shot an angry glare at her son. She grabbed hold of him and began to stab her nails into his skin.
    "How dare you ask me to stop, you little runt, I am ashamed of you and I am ashamed to be your mother!" she said bitteraly, spitting into her sons face. She let him go and walked out of the kitchen, putting her middle finger up at the chef as she left the room.

Mrs Labeau was determined to find the slut and get her kicked out of the party, but her thoughts were clouded and confused, the alchohol causing some stupid mistakes, but she liked being drunk and she enjoyed it, it gave her a reason to be spiteful and nasty. Mrs Labeau decided to take her spitefulness to a new level. She got up on one of the tables and held a new glass of wine up in the air she got off one of the wine trays.

She looked down at the guests and began to stagger around the table. There were many eyes upon her drunken state and a few began to talk amongst each other and others stared in horror as Mrs Labeau began to take off her shoes and gave a cackle of laughter.
    " I am drunk," Mrs Labeau stated giving a little nod to the watchful eyes.
    " I like being drunk, you know why? Because I can be mean," she said giving a little giggle, before staggering a bit more, nearly falling off the table.
    " Now there is a girl amongst you, who started to flirt with my husband! Yes a married man, she flirted with a married man! She knows who she is and she knows that she is a fluffing little..." she was about to finish her speech when she fell off the table and onto the floor, dropping her wine with a loud smash. She lay on the floor, dazed and confused.
    " Whats going on?"

dunklunk

Baudin waited patiently for Garrick to finish speaking. When he was done, the butler just shook his head a few times while looking the young bard in the eyes. He then said, You are quite mistaken, Mr. Neverwin, if you'll be so kind as to pardon my candor. You, good sir, have both grace and charm by the bucketload. And here's why. There are those who have both attributes, though they claim not to, such as yourself. Your denial, to me, says you have both even more than you think.

He then gave a rather disdainful glance toward the living room, filled with the evening's guests, before continuing, On the other hand, there are those who think they have it and never let you forget how much of each they have. Baudin then imitated a pair of rich, smarmy voices, but only for Garrick to hear. Tut, tut. I am so graceful, whatever shall I do with all this grace? Or, The women find me so charming, how could I possibly choose just one?

Bollocks, Mr. Neverwin! Nothing but pure, unadulterated bollocks. Most of the people out there would not know grace and charm if both were to jump up and bite their ass. The butler cleared his throat, as he could tell he was getting somewhat carried away. You sir, don't have that problem. You may never freely admit to it yourself, but trust me. You have both.

Baudin thought it best to change the subject, as he surely did not wish to embarrass the young guest. But before he could, a somewhat loud disruption from the living room caught his attention. He scanned the room for the source of the noise, but alas, did not have to scan too long. For there was Mrs. Labeau, standing on a table, waving her wine glass and probably talking nonsense. Thankfully, the butler could not quite make out what she was saying.

But at the same time, he could not help but think, By the Nine, not again. What is it going to be this time? A strip tease? Lewd dancing? It would surely be the guests' lucky night if she were to do both. Baudin almost laughed at these thoughts, but did not, because with Mrs. Labeau, anything was possible. And sure enough, a loud crash to the floor confirmed his suspicions. The good lady had indeed fallen off the table.

He gave Garrick another once-over, and pleased with the results, said to him, Now then, Mr. Neverwin. Are you ready to rejoin the party? Baudin looked the young man up and down for added effect, smiled at him, then stated, Grace, charm, and dashing. The ladies will be falling over themselves for your attention.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Frelda weaved her way through the bodies that were gesturing and chattering and chuckling. Not once during her leave from her seat with the Argonian known as Climbs had she thought about the painting she had left behind in her wake. Her brow was furrowed, disturbed by the feeling that had been in the kitchen and the way that Mrs. Labeau had acted towards her. She had not been phased when Mrs. Labeau had shouted that she was a "fat bitch," or when she had mistakenly thought that Frelda was the one that was after Mr. Labeau when it was the other blonde headed woman that had been hunting the man with the ring. Though Frelda was only of the ripe age of twenty-one, she had grown a thick enough skin not to take notice of those kinds of comments. Of course, she didn't enjoy them. She didn't partake in thinking naively that the comments stemmed from jealousy, but instead she chalked it up to the great big hate that every person seemed to carry around with them. Those people that were darker than others let out their hate towards others to make themselves feel better while she herself used men and paint, and sometimes dance.

There was a clatter, and Frelda looked over her shoulder to see that the Mrs. of the house was climbing onto a table with a fresh glass of wine. Like she needs any more of that, she thought as she herself took one from a passing tray and took her first sip of alcohol of the night. It was sweet with the characteristic bite of fermentation, perfection. Mrs. Labeau began shouting about a girl among the crowd that had flirted with her husband. No doubt she was mistaking Frelda for Joan yet again in her inebriated state. Frelda rolled her eyes and took another drink while folding one arm under her bosom and resting her elbow on her hand. It wasn't long afterwards that Mrs. Labeau fell from her 'soapbox' and landed with a hard thud.

"I do wonder who I should speak with now." She thought out loud as the chatter around her seemed to grow louder. She was calm in all the socialized chaos that was around her. I hope she wasn't too hard on her son after I left. She made a note to speak with him again should she see him again that night. Perhaps I could speak with the butler again if I see him...I really don't want to try and speak with the other females here. They seem rather hostile. All of them. Well, except the maid.

mamali

"How dare you ask me to stop, you little runt, I am ashamed of you and I am ashamed to be your mother!"

Henry was confused , he didn't know which side he should take . he loved his mother , more than anyone . but he also felt his mother is such a jerk tonight . and Henry was also kinda happy cuz mrs.knollin finally left the kitchen . Henry had a lot of mixed emotions in that moment ( but you couldn't see any of them on his face ) . he just stood by the kitchen door for a minute and looked at the chef which he was looking at the pot and probably thinking about the same thing . ''i hope it doesn't get more embarrassing than that ''.

then Henry heard his mother's voice from his back , Henry turned and saw his mother standing on a table and screaming about a girl who flirted with her husband .plops ! it did get more embarrassing than that ''
    then she fell off the table and lay on the ground , Henry ran at her to grab her up .
    He held her arm , smiled and said '' you are such .... com on , lets get you to your bedroom , you need some rest .. com on '' and tried to lift her . BAUDIN ... WHERE ARE YOU ? I NEED HELP . Henry didn't shout so loud cuz the whole party was quiet and watching this terrible scene . Henry was waiting for Baudin to come and help him to get mrs.labaeu to forth floor bedroom .

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts